Your girlfriend/wife apparently needs to be a total slob before you really love her

>your girlfriend/wife apparently needs to be a total slob before you really love her.

Attached: 1527256785644.jpg (700x522, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yX8yrOAjfKM
youtube.com/watch?v=yc86ZXFsriM
youtube.com/watch?v=nJNXCpfDrNo
youtube.com/watch?v=DN7C_tE8H_A
youtube.com/watch?v=sEx01zi1MUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What makes u think like this??

not really
it's just if you didn't leave her for being a slob you probably love her
also, not like you'll ever have a gf

Attached: 1494424729630.jpg (500x641, 56K)

who da fuck eats a burrito in bed all while some body else is in it

>eating in bed
>wanting to sleep in filthy fucking food crumbs
This foul bitch belongs in a thresher.

>Not squeezing the cheese sauce and sour cream on to her tittes and licking the fuck out of it.
It's like you're gay or something

Jokes on you, I have a fat fetish.

Attached: Heathly-Eating-Obesity-and-Food-Industry.jpg (700x424, 80K)

girls are already slobss because theyre like public restrooms if u reallly think about it. or something?

The second is the cutest but the first is still nice.

>getting crumbs all over a bed
Unironically worse than normalfags

>or something???
Uh, yeah.

She's....
She's gonna finish all of them, right?

THE ONLY THING A GF WILL GIVE YOU IS CRUMBS IN YOUR BED REEEEEEEEEE

That's a really bleak way to interpret the comic, bro.
What I take from it is that a chick you'd pump-n-dump isn't necessarily one you'd want to stick around with. Love goes beyond the desire to pump, call it pump-n-wannastayforbreakfast or something.

Have a cute psycho

Attached: 24b.gif (500x281, 996K)

I think you're seeing this the way you want to see it.

>he gets out of bed to eat tendies
REEEE FUCKING NORMALFAGS

Hey that's a pretty funny photo. Do you mind if I save it?

Bitch had better not eat in my bed. Fucking bed crumbs are the worst.

>eating in bed
Get out

The first picture is a representation of female love for her man.She loves him so she tries to please him. The second representation is male love for a female. He loves her and she doesn't even try to please him.

>That hair
Origionioly

Attached: ShortBlackAnimeHair.png (380x400, 88K)

No the point is real love isn't just physical attraction

>NEETs
>Intelligent

Men are physical people. If a woman loved her man she would show it by looking nice.

t. lonely NEET

God this exactly. Note that the guy isn't a slob or look disgusting, he just has more clothes on than the first pic. She isn't even trying in the second pic. I don't care if she eats a burrito, why the fuck is she just covering herself with crumbs?

Saw this shit today as well. Man looked a solid 7 or 8/10. Had a kid in a stroller. Wife looked fucking disgusting. I am sure she looked better when they met. He cares about her, she does not care about him.

And they do, but they can't 24/7 dude. Sometimes they need to unwind and eat a burrito and take a shit and burp and say something racist.

Reminder that whenever they draw these comics, the man always looks impeccably groomed, buff and at least above-average whereas the woman is apparently allowed to be a literal goblin.

tfw no racist burping burrito-eating gf

see
This pic is using a burrito as a metaphor for something far worse. I fixed it to make it more accurate

Attached: 1527257960167.jpg (700x522, 125K)

>your girlfriend/wife apparently needs to be a total slob before you really love her.
absofuckinglutely

if you can't be what you really are infront of someone then you don't really love each other

Attached: 1511894418571.jpg (375x441, 35K)

can I fart in her face?

Why would you eat a burrito in bed? We have hot pockets for that.

>girl on the right
>literal goblin
Nigga are you blind

It's the same girl in both pictures, gais
Her hair is just done; apparently if she takes the effort to look beautiful and you comment on it, you're wrong

What delusions. There is no such thing as true love. The only person you can ever truly love is yourself. Real love is compromising and showing you care about another person deeply. That means dressing up cute for him or buying flowers for her. A relationship in which the man or woman doesn't even try is bound to fail.

>real love means a girl can never wear pajamas

>A relationship in which the man or woman doesn't even try is bound to fail.
This is why 50% of marriages fail. People don't realize that you need at still show you love you partner. It is a massive sign of disrespect to just let yourself go.

Hey dumb fuck. Please respond to this post. or this one instead of strawmanning constantly.
>inb4 he rages at the term "strawman"

You're being overly paranoid, sure you should be concerned if your girl stops taking care of herself because that means she's taking your ass for granted, but it doesn't mean you should sound the alarms every time she decides to pick her nose or walk around the house without a bra

Wouldn't love be more having the confidence and security with someone that you could say "Hey, look, could you not eat that in my bed please?"

>it doesn't mean you should sound the alarms every time she decides to pick her nose or walk around the house without a bra
Once again, completely missing the point. Let me put it into perspective: My mother is nearly 60. She's almost completely immobile. A degenerative disease has wrecked her body. She uses a walker to get around and it takes her 10 minutes to get from one room to another. Do you know what she does the first thing she wakes up? Puts on makeup and straightens her hair. You know what my father does first thing? Makes her breakfast. This is what love looks like: reciprocity. Something people don't fucking understand.

Yep, Satan gets it.

Love would probably be a mix of both. Ideally.

That's nice of your parents, satan.
But you can't use that measuring stick for every other relationship on the world, what they do can translate into "he rubs her feet when she gets home from work" or "she makes him coffee when he has to stay up late" or "she blows him when she wakes up in the morning" or "he watches those shitty turkish soap operas with her".

Your parents sound like swell people it's probably really gross when they have sex tho.

>A relationship in which the man or woman doesn't even try is bound to fail.
A relationship where any of you has to try already failed from day 0

>But you can't use that measuring stick for every other relationship on the world
No one said there was a standard. But the point is both parties are trying their best. What OPs pic shows is not meant to be literal. No one gives a shit if your wife eats a burrito. The issue is what it represents. My mother could literally just lay there and eat herself to death, but she doesn't. Because she knows my father is worth her trying. The same way my father could leave her ass at any moment. But he still takes care of her, because he knows she is worth trying.

>it's probably really gross when they have sex tho
The ironic part through all this is they look pretty young for their ages. Even at the doctor when my father wheels her in, sometimes you get people wondering if the "young lady" was in an accident or something. One time my father was asked if that's his daughter. They're both good people. Though I don't think they have sex anymore, it's just not possible.

The point is people are not up in arms over her eating something, the issue is the principle of the picture. If he also looked like a slob, maybe stains on his shirt and a neckbeard, the pic would be much better.

>tfw no bf that loves me for being a slob

>tfw no bf to have lazy sundays in bed with

>Do you know what she does the first thing she wakes up? Puts on makeup and straightens her hair.
Holy fucking shit

Hey, user. That's not how this works.
I'm obviously not the artist who made OP's photo, so I might be wrong, but I really doubt they were trying to say what you think. The female and male in the photo could be switched, maybe then you guys wouldn't take the chance to whine about females like you always do.
I have a boyfriend, and I love him. I don't mind what he looks like, as long as he's hygienic and tries like I do. So what if he wants to eat a burrito in bed? I'll ask for a piece if he's cool with it.
I personally think it's really sweet when couples can accept or even feel more comfortable when their significant other is themselves. It gets boring when people try so hard. It's really weird that you guys took this picture and bent it that hard to make an argument about women supposedly always being fat slobs. I think women don't try hard enough sometimes, you're right. But it's not all that great to assume every woman is taking advantage of the boyfriend and not appreciating what he does.
Recreate the image with two lesbians or gay guys, then you might not be able to complain and the message will still be there. They probably used the female in OP's image because women are usually expected to be sexy.

Attached: original.jpg (754x507, 103K)

One pic shows a woman trying and a man trying. The other pic shows a man trying and a woman not trying. The pic of a woman not trying is supposed to represent true love and the pic of both of them trying is supposed to represent lust.

Its retarded. Its on the level of "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best" tier.

It obviously means if you don't accept her for who she is when she's not putting on an act you don't really love her.

>The female and male in the photo could be switched, maybe then you guys wouldn't take the chance to whine about females like you always do.
You dumb cunt. That's just as bad. Instead, how about BOTH try or BOTH not try, not one try while the other doesn't give a shit? Read Satan's posts, maybe you'll learn something.

Tits or get the fuck out you stupid fucking whore. Why is it that you feel the need to post and destroy everything? Honestly? Why? It literally doesn't matter if its the boy scouts, a internet group or hobby, if its only men involved you just have to go in and ruin it. Why can't you leave us alone for just a little bit? Why can't you just give men a single place to not worry about competing with each other for vagina?

>the issue is the principle of the picture. If he also looked like a slob, maybe stains on his shirt and a neckbeard, the pic would be much better
No, that's just projection and insecurity. It's an innocent comic about a chick eating in bed and her dude still finding her hot. You guys are looking too deeply into it.

CollegeHumor used to be good, now its just buzzfeed 2.0. Try to prove me wrong
protip: you can't

Attached: Sam Hyde in college.jpg (768x512, 70K)

>You guys are looking too deeply into it.
Tell that to society. "Beautiful at any weight" my ass. "Real women" ads. Fuck them, and fuck you too.

>men care about you by looking good

Maybe I decided to post because you're being dipshits? I rarely bring up my gender, but regardless of whether I'm male or female, I'm allowed to post here. The quality of the board is not declining because I decided to make a post of my opinion. I'm not even posting my face, so why do you care?
Yeah, that'd be fine, too. I feel like you guys are taking the picture way too seriously, though. It'd be a lot more realistic if they both weren't trying, but I doubt the artist was trying to write a novel about relationships and equality.
The picture had nothing to do with weight, though. She's just eating a burrito, they didn't add on thirty pounds.

>thats just insecurity
Its really not, its anger that this is what society thinks relationships should be like. Relationships where women can be disgusting animals and men bend over backwards for them like cucks.
She mine as well be fucking another dude or shitting on the bed with a guy saying "i love you for who you are, i don't care if you fuck other men, act like a slob, never clean the house, ruin the bed sheets or anything"

Attached: 1499881572728.jpg (1456x1103, 273K)

>but I doubt the artist was trying to write a novel about relationships and equality.
That's the problem though. We've gotten to the point where this is expected. I hate the say open your eyes but please freaking open your eyes. Men are expected to do better while a man expecting a woman to do better is misogyny. CollegeHumor, who has sterilized its humor in recent years, gotten rid of much of it's guy humor, and is an arm of safe, non-triggering media, pushed this picture. This was no accident, I'm sorry.

How did you twist a goofy little comic about how fun it is to be in love into a rant on society, fat acceptance and the boy scouts?
You guys must be trolling

this
god yes please this
thank you for being rational

Attached: 1521577614404.jpg (400x587, 177K)

>Relationships where women can be disgusting animals and men bend over backwards for them like cucks.
How do you get that from the comic at all?

>She mine as well be fucking another dude or shitting on the bed with a guy saying "i love you for who you are, i don't care if you fuck other men, act like a slob, never clean the house, ruin the bed sheets or anything"
You leapt from "eating a burrito" to "infidelity", but you're sure not projecting?

Nothing published this current year is done by accident, especially when it will be seen by millions online, and especially not by sites like this. Everything has a message, no matter how innocuous it looks. Don't assume these choices aren't thought out before done.

Agreed. It would be one thing if right panel was 50 pounds heavier and her clothes were filthy and shit, but all she's doing is relaxing (and getting crumbs on the bed, but a lot of us eat in bed).
I think people are taking it to mean that right girl never dresses up or makes any effort to be sexy, which isn't the impression I'm getting from the picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=yX8yrOAjfKM

youtube.com/watch?v=yc86ZXFsriM

youtube.com/watch?v=nJNXCpfDrNo

youtube.com/watch?v=DN7C_tE8H_A

Thats an impossible task. It just got worse and worse as it went on.

>tee hee its just a goofy little comic about how fun it is to be a whore
>tee hee its just a goofy comic about how being a cuck is really cool
>tee hee its just a goofy comic about being a tranny

I really wish you'd stop posting roastie whore.

If a man loves a woman he is expected to love her when she is doing slobby disgusting shit. Therefore it doesn't really matter what she does, as long as he loves her.

That's true to an extent but you gotta look beyond that to determine if it was made out of malice or if just came together like that.

There's a difference between EA's
>that's right, WW2 had minorities and crippled women on the frontlines fuck you if you disagree, better pay us 60 bucks to prove how progressive you are, actually 90 bucks because that version has a woman on the cover, by the way forget the star wars fiasco
And whoever made this comic's
>i just that this cute idea, i bet a lot of people could relate to it, im gonna make the girl look like ada wong

I'm a guy and you're trying really hard to live up to the stereotype

How... how did you seriously get any of that from the OP comic?
Eating a burrito in bed is disgusting slobby shit? It's just comfortable, jesus christ.
It's not something only the woman can do.

NTA but you're fucking insane, man

Attached: 0001285979_10.jpg (500x386, 67K)

What the fuck?

What does anything you're posting have to do with the comic?

You belong in a jail cell you stupid piece of trash.
Elliot Rodgers the second

this guy has to be satire, right?
right?

Attached: 1527253413064.jpg (600x478, 29K)

This. It's always "It's just a comic," or "It's just some little thing." Always inch by inch they proceed.

>And whoever made this comic's
>>i just that this cute idea, i bet a lot of people could relate to it, im gonna make the girl look like ada wong
Because the artist, Karina Farek, has drawn several of these and in most she completely misses the point. Usually the guy is either at fault or expected to put up with the woman's shit. Sometimes they're good, but it's obvious she has a gender bias.

Tfw my wife is a lot more like the one on the left

>eating a burrito in bed is disgusting slobby shit?
Of course it is. Thats how you get ants, bed bugs and a plethora of other insects crawling all over your mattress

Are millennials really that addicted to Chipotle that they will forego hygiene when they are hungry at eleven PM?

>racist
I've never met a racist girl. Do they exist?

Attached: tired.jpg (746x982, 136K)

No, OP. The moral of the story is that you should be able to love your girlfriend or wife just as much when she's not making your peepee stiff.

A lot of men live life not learning how to love a woman as a person instead of a sexual object and then wonder why they feel so lonely once the sexual passion is gone.

>eleven PM
youtube.com/watch?v=sEx01zi1MUk

I hope so.

>Thats how you get ants, bed bugs and a plethora of other insects crawling all over your mattress
How often do you wash your bedsheets?

Attached: Burrito_BOB_990x725.jpg (990x725, 208K)

Finally some sanity

fuck yeah they do, they mostly hate girls of other races tho

>you should be able to love your girlfriend or wife just as much when she's not making your peepee stiff

Take this into account...what if the guy in OP comic is a huge germaphobe, and its taking every ounce of willpower in him not to make a remark about eating in bed?

Does this make him a better lover by denying his inner personality and placating her for the moment?

Attached: D882F93B-4C2F-4A0A-AE1A-29C59FD45C70.png (640x640, 708K)

Smells of samefag cunt in here.

Yeah, that would be an issue, but nowhere in the comic is it implying that. I feel like a lot of people in this thread are grasping at reasons to make the woman the bad guy.

>how often do you wash your bedsheets?
Weekly, you idiot. But thats not the question at hand here. How often do you think the couple in the comic washes their bedsheets?

Hurry up and answer because I have more non sequitirs to ask you

This crazy scenario has nothing to do with the message of the comic. You just don't wanna admit a comic that encourages unconditional love towards women might have some truth to it.

That being said as a couple you should always strive to make his peepee stiff and her vagoo moist, well maybe not ALWAYS, but it should be one of the priorities

>what if the guy in OP comic is a huge germaphobe, and its taking every ounce of willpower in him not to make a remark about eating in bed?
Then their relationship is fucked. That's the kind of thing you bring up early.

>Does this make him a better lover by denying his inner personality and placating her for the moment?
No.

You just don't want to admit unconditional love doesn't mean taking advantage of your partner. Did you read Satan's posts earlier about his parents?

>You just don't want to admit unconditional love doesn't mean taking advantage of your partner.
How does anything in the comic imply they're taking advantage of their partner? It's a burrito.

Not about to argue in circles. Read the rest of the thread about how it's not about a single moment, it's the principle of the matter where only the woman is allowed to relax while the man must maintain his looks. You didn't read Satan's posts, I can tell.

My girlfriend would have to be a slob for me to lust after her, that shit makes my dick diamonds.

Never said that you shouldn't have sex at all but you should be able to have just as much love and affection for that person even if you're not having sex. I mean, if I told a woman that her love for her bf or husband should be heavily dependent on if he made keeping her financially comfortable a priority, no matter what, you'd feel pretty shitty, wouldn't you.

>You just don't want to admit unconditional love doesn't mean taking advantage of your partner.

what

>it's not about a single moment, it's the principle of the matter
You're just making shit up now. "The principle of the matter" is not a euphemism for whatever fantasy you've managed to cook up.

>You didn't read Satan's posts, I can tell.
I've read it twice. It's completely irrelevant.

>Satan's posts

The reason why comics like this exists because women often are the ones who are more accepting of flaws in a man while men will often use any slip in looks or behavior as an excuse to cheat or leave. Women put up with slovenly habits, weight gain, drug addiction or whatever while that's practically unheard if the genders are switched.

They're both drawn to be just above average, you paranoid retard.

Agreed
originalioli

Thanks for being the only calm response
What I take from this comic is that she is less physically attractive in the second picture than in the first. The man loves her just the same, hence why it describes the second panel as love and the first one as lust. This is fine, but it can lead to problem behavior down the line.

One poster earlier said it well when he said that this is akin to the quote if you cant handle me at my worst, you dont deserve me at my best.

My GF and I despise this quote. We agree that its used by feminists to excuse negative behavior and demand unconditional love when the man has every right to complain or critique the womans behavior. And that shouldnt be considered misogyny.
>crazy
Ah, I see. So germaphobes dont exist nor are they capable of finding a mate. Gotcha.

>no
Okay, but hes a better person for loving her and not criticizing something that might bother him? Unconditional love is a two way street. I hope the female in the comic is just as understanding when the man in the comic comes home at 2 AM reeking of cigars and whiskey