Help r9k...

help r9k. i'm having a complete mental breakdown and my batshit mother is threatening to call the police if I don't leave the house

Attached: 1515395327868.jpg (234x250, 14K)

leave your house and stay at a starbucks or something for a couple hours.

Try to reason with her and tell her you're sorry and that you guys should sit down, and have a talk.

What do you expect us to do? Give you a place to stay? Send you money? There's nothing we can do to help you.

Attached: 1526002996419.jpg (640x640, 98K)

she's beyond reason she just keeps screaming LEAVE

her inability to reason is how the whole thing started

>i'm having a complete mental breakdown
really? go with the police. emergency help is crap but at least it's something. plus your mom will have to foot the bill lol

How old are you user?
If she persists even when you try to reason with her try hanging around somewhere for a couple of hours and then camping on the porch if she doesn't let you back in

I think I'm gonna go jump off a bridge or in front of a truck. fuck this life

it's been fun guys. seeya on the other side

Tell her you just want a drink of water

user WAIT NO

Yo user don't kys. Just leave the house and take an uber to a motel or something. Bring a journal and write down your thoughts, get it all out. Watch some tv or read and try to turn off your brain for a bit. You can still do this.

leave and just dont ever go back, dont speak to her ever again
she will eventually start to beg you to come back, ignore her dont respond to her, make her hate herself for pushing you away

Its the only way user

Attached: 121221312431234.jpg (512x492, 34K)

Now it's your chance to enact what our forefathers did

Attached: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (2197x1463, 298K)

See if it's a temporary exit or a permanent moving-out. If it's the latter, stand your ground and let her do her maniac shit.

user is right, become a homeless and starve yourself, she may be upset for a few days after you die.

You should kill yourself to make her regret what she's done.

What happened to spark this?

This actually sounds comfy if OP has money. I would suggest any NEET to have a few hundred put away. Go it to one with a wave pool, buy a pizza after, blog in bed for a bit.

This doesn't always work friend. I haven't talked to my mom since I lost my job a year ago and through a massive car crash and ending up homeless she hasn't said a word

>woman
>>>>feel remorse

hes dead faggots el ay mao

you can thank these faggots for telling him to kill himself

Go stay in a starbucks, they cannot do anything about it.

I tell him to not do anything stupid to impress the hysterical bitch cause it won't work. I know too well this kind of situation, he will comeback with even more shame and anger if he just leaves without anything.

I wish OP was still here because while I don't know which cities make use of this I ended up at an emergency shelter once.

But it wasn't like a normal shelter. It was like no one knew this shelter existed because it was for the sober homeless only, i just tried searching for it on Google and can't find it again, but I know where it is. I can't remember how I got redirected there (probably hospital) it was when I moved in for a few days it was just me and some black guy, he was pretty beta himself. It was like a small house with three rooms, an office for two care workers, a living room, and a kitchen (had to make your own food, but they supplied a lot of dry goods and frozen foods in a freezer). Downstairs for laundry, we couldn't go down there. I got there and they had to give me temporary clothes and made me shower so they could wash the clothes incase of bed bugs. My suitcase stayed outside.

It was so surreal, I stayed there for a few days until they could move me into a halfway house and set up government funding. I think all this care was available because I wasn't abusing drugs or alcohol. Met two really cool female care workers and I shared podcasts with them, talked about life, and watched movies with them.

I am currently living in one of these and its pretty decent welfare pays the 400 a month for the rent for it and I can just look for a job and move out when I save up the cash.

Nice user!, See like it's hard to imagine when you're in a panic like OPs situation and everything seems hopeless. But there's always something available and while the anons here are memeing Starbucks it isn't a bad idea to buy a drink, sit down, chill out, and make some calls to find these places.

Ya bud its not your mother its you leave the house you fucking turd

Just leave and go for a walk. She can't permanently kick you out unless she gives you at least a months notice. Jail sucks, and they will send you to jail, I have been to jail because of something like this.

That is only for month to month tenancys

Your mother is an actual piece of shit. Feel sorry for you, fren..

OP here I'm still alive. it fizzled out and i'm just laying in the fetal position on my bed. tried going to sleep but i'm shaking from shock

Try to find a crisis network in your area. Call an ambulance. Find some mental health professional. This isn't your fault and you're not a piece of shit, you just need help. Best of luck.

Damn boomers.
Orange

Give us story pls

Have you actually been homeless?
For how long?

Call her a toastie roastie