Write a letter to someone who won't ever read it

Write a letter to someone who won't ever read it.
Except to Anna or the Pretty Kitty Lady Darlin Puddin whatever user.

Attached: it's a letter.jpg (3706x2470, 925K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksP3--IpBbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dear P,

I don't know what to think of what happened between us that night. Part of me wants to run the moment I see you and avoid you for the rest of my life, another part of me wants to talk to you, in some sort of delusional belief that it will grant me relief. But what can I possibly say? I want to blame you, but I myself am at fault.

I don't fucking know, honestly.

I despise you so much. I don't owe you anything, leave me alone. Not everything in the world is about you

Dear cunt69,

I'm sorry for being so lowkey around you and acting like an incel cause everytime i see you, my emotions kicks in. Is kinda my fault that i had oneitis on you and didn't see thru those stupid feelings that you're a fking landwhale brainlet and horny hoe.

Go kys as soon as possible.

Passed the vocational despite you messing with my heart. Eat this, you little succubus.

Name?
(original comment)
(orig com)

Dear S,

I am sorry for lying to you. My suspicions were unfounded and baseless. I'd like to be your friend. You can add me on Discord or send an email to [email protected] (this is not the same email I used as last time) if you've forgotten it. That's all.

B.

It starts on L

Attached: 1485981738319.png (457x496, 51K)

I see. Well then I have no further use of you

Not the person you were expecting?

good because I wouldn't want the person I was writing this to actually ever read this

Yeah I know how you feel
(origino com)

These threads need to die.
They are all the same.

Probably pointless at this point but just in case..

Dear Anna,

I'm not coping very well without you.

I try to convince myself that you never existed - try to forget about you. But as soon as I have some time alone with my thoughts it all catches up with me.

I miss you - I miss us, and what we had.

I miss the times when we were making each others lives that little bit better, Sometimes I think that we're both broken people who somehow worked together. I stopped believing the expression "2 wrongs don't make a right" when I met you.

It was nice momentarily believing that I mattered to somebody.

I don't think I'll ever be able to truly get over you.

-J

Attached: help.jpg (540x960, 64K)

Yeah, i think we get it by now bossman. You post basically the same letter in every thread.

>Pretty Kitty Lady Darlin Puddin whatever user.
huh?

>Eat this, you little succubus.
not "Eat shit"?

I can't tell if you're intentionally trying to hurt me or not...

Dear P,
I don't actually get pregnant, it's just my fetish in fantasy. Stop it.
-Gabi

>tfw you're future me
she still talks to me for now but I can tell her interest is fading
It's just how her brain is wired, always chasing after whatever seems the most exciting with the least amount of work
Not able to feel real feelings for anyone
It was just an illusion that she made for you to be entertained, she did it for all the rest, the sooner you accept it being like that the sooner you'll stop this
Easier said than done though because my brain hasn't been able to accept it wasn't real yet

Attached: 01877e3d-89fc-409f-9a28-9ccc72c0830e.png (1200x800, 1.5M)

If you get attached it hurts all the more when she inevitably breaks your heart

Dear Charleen,

I want to fuck fuck your ass until you become permanently incontinent

First time in my entire time alive that I have
I expressed not to make promises that she couldn't keep and not to let me get attached unless she wanted to keep me
She convinced herself she wasn't making me happy when she was the only thing that ever had because of how she cared for me
I guess I'll never really understand how it can just evaporate out of someone's mind like that, mine doesn't work like that at all

Attached: 1526531533199.jpg (500x536, 52K)

Sometimes girls will say something, and to you it will feel like it's real, she means it.

But the next day, it's like it never happened. Such bullshit.

At least these are my experiences dealing with somebody who potentially has multiple personality disorder.

We can be friends, but only if you stop fucking with me.

She's no doubt bpd at minimum, possibly sociopathic
Only found that out after the fact though

Just curious.. what country is she from?

Beloved E,
I needed this pause in communication to realize how horribly I have treated you. I claim to love you and yet I didn't see you at all, overtaken by my own insanity. I think it's better for you not to contact me again; considering you yourself said I'm not important to you and in fact you hate me, I can't understand why you'd still want me in your life. Whatever we could talk about or confess to each other will not change that what has already happened between us.

I will always remember you and the light and warmth you brought to my life with unparalleled fondness. Shame you couldn't say likewise.
-J

Why did you do this to me? Tell me why you ruined me.

don't lie to this man

What do you believe I lied about to you?

S

I love you more than anything. I want to marry and live with you. I would write more but I have to type like a retard. Just know that I really do love you. So much. Mwah.

A

Because I love you, that's the true and pathetic answer. (although I doubt my E browses Jow Forums and the question isn't in her writing style).

>Because I love you
until you dont

Z
I love you
-D

>Z
Zoe?

What comes after the Z?

My therapist told me that addiction is a relational disorder. We can get comfort from two sources: people, and things. People are the more satisfying source, but the downside is that they are unreliable. They don't give you what you need right away. With alcohol, comfort is instant and the same every time, you know how it's going to feel and you have omnipotent control. This is why addicts tend to be anxious and impatient. They want to feel better IMMEDIATELY and get frustrated when people act like people, unpredictable and selfish.

I still do, always will. But don't think of that, think of what you want and need.

this helps me understand my stalker.

Hey, that's my insult.
I disregard your trips and take it back from you.

I figured you'd run out of patience sooner or later. I've said more than enough anyway.

Unfortunately no
Original comment

E
Originally of course

Dear ----------

I love you, but I can't tell you in case you don't feel the same and it ruins our friendship. :(

risk it for the biscuit senpai

you have zero say over me

>you have zero say over me
initial?

Dear Ana,

Hang in there. I'll never give up on you because I feel nothing for you. It's all I have.

A.

And that's why we never talk anymore.
I don't care about a rebellious whore. Those are dead to me the minute they reveal their true colors.

You are gay and have partners. So you don't even have the right to protest me.

You owe me money and moving to Florida isn't gonna stop me from getting my money

Other undesirables,
Usually I'm not delusional but today I woke up with two red bumps towards the bottom of my right palm and I'm wondering if they're possibly nanomachines being used by the CIA or jews to eliminate all the money-wasting undesirables. Does anyone else have these bumps?

youtube.com/watch?v=ksP3--IpBbc

Probably just bugbites. Unless you're out there trying to wake people up about the hollow earth and CERN creating alternate timelines then I'd be worried.

A,

I didn't understand you but I think you understood me better. But I don't think you understood everything about me. If you did, your actions would have been completely different.

Regards

yea that's probably true. you can tell me something multiple times and I will probably still misunderstand you. sorry, something is wrong with me.

I want a sincere apology and recompenses for the way you treated me. Everything you say and do involved with me is obvious intended as a further malicious act on top of the ones you've already done toward me. It's a big joke and game to you. You want to play it out as much as possible since you got away with it for so long. It's probably better you think you can do it and get away with it since it shows your true colors. What comes around goes around.

I don't want to bother you, whoever the heck you are. I was simply responding to the larper who specifically addressed me in the previous thread. Leave ME alone.

Do you have leverage over them or are you just expecting one day they'll wake up with a conscience and coming running to you with a heartfelt apology?

>continuing to play the victim when it's clear you can do something about it
>not doing anything because you're such a coward, you don't bother facing the person you're talking about and think taking any sort of action would result in you "being like them"
You brought this on yourself by thinking you're completely helpless in this situation. Have you ever thought that the reason people can and would step all over you is because you're too passive to do shit?

I'm feeling very calm now. Because I don't have any secrets to you.
I wanted to open up to my mind only for you for a long time.

Human emotions aren't consistent. Even if you have a healthy mind, it changes in any way. Even if you preach me and try to fix it on the right path it doesn't make sense.

You should treasure your time. And please be happy with your partner.

I really didn't know anything about you. We might have been a good friend if we could communicate with each other.

Dear M,
When we first started talking I just wanted to fuck, but that was two years ago and I was a dumb high school kid. I've been thinking about you a lot and now I realise youre a queen among whores and I was wrong to stop talking to you. Please be my queen and let me fuck you

It's not a game. I apologized to you, and I wanted an apology too for my own hurt feelings. There's nothing I can do now except hope you realize this someday.

Princess Diana is my ideal woman. I feel very sympathetic about her life.
She didn't regard herself as a heroine of tragedy. I want to be positive like her.

I am sure that it will be a good turning point for me to travel to her mother country.

Actually, it may be better if I address this.

>Everything you say and do involved with me is obvious intended as a further malicious act
It probably seems like malice because I feel hurt by you. You're the same way, everything you've said to me recently also contained malice. That's why I wanted us to talk about what happened, understand each other's points of view and apologize. We have different points of view. Obviously you can't forgive me unless I know and recognize what I did wrong. But it seems like when I tell my side, you think it's because I'm just trying to hurt you for fun, when I just want to be understood.

>your true colors
that's just an excuse to push me away. I'm not enjoying this.