In love with a girl

>in love with a girl
>I basically look like a troll compared to her
>no amount of lifting could change that

Time to kill myself?

Attached: 1513782713856.jpg (656x893, 157K)

Is it your first love?

If your dick is under 6.5x6 and you under 6ft transition you may be a hideious girl but men will still use you

You will never get her so stop being a fucking creep go after women who are more.. to your "standards you cant be a 1/10 and want a 6/10 lol spaz only chance you have is if you are rich and even then they wont love you and will still cheat on you

No.

Also no. I'm tall and bulky but with a face that scares children.

OP AWNSER ME
IS THIS YOUR FIRST LOVE?
This is very important.

Why not try girls (men) off of Grindr? There is no reason not to do it

Well if this isnt your first love, you should know the way out by now.
Either try something or take your leave.

Eh just become gay and have sex with sissy bottoms

He should try bussy not pussy

Just try to act confident, be self aware, make sexual jokes with her and act like the chad memes. Worked for me.

I know that feel man. A face only a mother could love they say. It's not that bad that people turn their heads or something but when I'm near a 5/10 or better, I start to feel awkward.

Nice gets anonn

THOSE DIGITS chek'd

Attached: check'd.jpg (500x499, 114K)

Fucking faggots this is not /b/

Fuck off to plebbit normalfag nigger

Attached: Livid Pepe.png (680x680, 290K)

In the rules not to check you fucking new fag

yeah it's called growing up.Life sucks and you either compete or become a living example of a loser.A pitiful existence used by normies for ego tripping.

Some girls get turned on by ugliness. My sister had a crush on Lurtz from Lord of the Rings when she was 14. Something about taming the monster and being around danger according to Jordan Peterson. Keep hitting the gym.

2 things money and a big dick you should be able to make it

I asked her out on a date. No answer yet.

>Being such a basedboy that you ignore classic Jow Forums pasttimes because some gook told you to

Attached: 9C2E0FD3-8274-4885-8FD4-FF4F210ACF3C-4636-0000071FC05097B3.jpg (1280x720, 86K)