/ANG/

Hey robots welcome to ask a normie general.

Here you can ask me (and other normies) anything you want. I'll try to respond to each and every one of you or to answer your questions as best as i can.

Fell free to literally ask whatever you want.

Attached: 0dfb128c13e74e39be48c5ba5d673013.jpg (640x854, 69K)

>i'm a shallow and vapid faggot without personality or talent but with an inflated sense of importance
>ask me anything
there's nothing a robot could want from you, jeff

Attached: 3.png (778x846, 1.35M)

That's ok. Maybe some people just want to talk. I don't consider myself shallow or vapid at all, but, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

>brown nipples
Nigga this shit gross

Can I ask for a source of that pic?

Might be a Japanese chick? Not sure though.

When and how is it acceptable to hit on random girls walking around campus?

Mmm best bet to be when they're sitting down somewhere just taking a break in between or after classes. I used to sit down next to them and just strike up conversation or just ask a random question. "hey im new here wheres a good place to eat? It'll be my treat" That was my go to for when i was in college.

Why would y'all want to see brown pierced nipples you faggots

Lol what that's pretty forward and ive never seen anything like that ever happen, i think this is bait

It is pretty forward but hey man confidence is key. Unless you wanna go for the whole "buy you a drink at a bar" thing. Chicks usually just use that to get free drinks.

I mean usually you can tell if a girl is just gonna blow you off by the time you sit next to her. House parties are a great way to meet people as well. Booze really loosens people up. My buddy would ask the girls to compare notes after class but that never worked for me. Fortune favors the bold man.

How do I tell that a shy girl likes me?.

What should I do with all these full piss bottles?

Bodytype doesn't look japanese at all.

shallow and vapid are things that nobody considers themselves to be.

Oh man, shy girls are tough. Usually you can tell if they open up to you about personal stuff, but not TOO personal as to drive you away know wjhat i mean? Kinda like she told you about her but is still hiding something. If she straight spills all her beans then either shes super comfortable and you're in or she just see's you as a really close trust worthy friend. Like i said shy girls are tough to read. Super loyal though thats for sure.

Pour em out and dumb the bottles in a dumpster man.

Most races don't have a "body type" when i worked in japan i saw all types. Fat japanese chicks, skinny ones curvy ones straight tall stick ones. Everyone comes in all types man.

That's true. Everyone is the hero in their own story.

Pour them where? If I pour them down the toilet the whole house will stink of fermented piss and my mom will know I've been pissing in bottles again.

>I don't consider myself shallow and vapid
Of course you don't.

Attached: IMG_4569.jpg (288x252, 36K)

Do you have a back yard? Or maybe some are away from civilization? Not too far of course but somewhere outside. Perhaps a dumpster? If need be just chuck them in a public disposal bin like all the bums do.

What makes you think i am? Just curious.

Why are you here?
Bored or messiah complex?

I like talking to people. Simple as that. Most "robots" aren't even that bad. Sometimes all they need is a friend.