Why do millennial women think that not having children is a good thing?

Why do millennial women think that not having children is a good thing?

Attached: oQgti0E.jpg (750x784, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think its a great idea if you don't have children.

doing her part for human extinction, shes a good girl, fuck you op

It is a good idea, normalshit

Let me paraphrase: why does THIS millenial woman think that having no children is a good thing.
I assume it's because she drank too much of the "independent womyn" koolaid. I know plenty millenial women who think differently.

why does anyone think having children is a good thing?

Hold up, is this becoming a popular thing? Well good shit man. Who the fuck want to bring kids to a world that going to go to complete shit in the coming generations. Plus they're leeches

In my experience it's one of two things.
First, they arent keen on forcing something out if their vagina. The birthing process isn't pleasant, and it changes a womans body. Not everyone wants to sign up for that. It can prove incredibly painful.
Second, kids are a stupid amount of work, and some women would rather not devote all that energy to a crying meat puppet for 18 years. Many men dont either.
Some women also dont like children.

Im willing to bet these women will be singing a different tune when theyre alone in their 60s and 70s, arent truly loved by anyone, and have nothing to show for it besides alchoholism and a venereal disease.

Or once Chad shows up, and the only way to secure him as a partner is to get pregnant.

Agree with most people on here. But let me ask you OP, how is your relationship with your parents? I don't dislike them, but talking to them on the phone is an absolute chore. We have nothing in common. The generational divide is too great.

So why did they have children? Was it for this? A son who mildly tolerates you until you die?

Fuck that. Fuck having kids.

My wife always said she didn't want kids till that fateful day she wanted to rawdog cowgirl and promised to hop off when I told her i was habbenign.

>the cool wine aunt
>vacations
>no commitments
>money
Does she really think this will make up for the fact that she'll constantly see other women happily playing with their children, and having loving husbands, while she has none of that?

Why would anyone want kids? Humans are garbage so why make more?

I wonder who's paying for the vacation.

>60
>pregnant
roasties have killed themselves at 40 after realizing they physically wont be able to get pregnant

>suspicious amount of money
Aint nothing suspicious about it sis, we all know you sucking off the old, rich white dude for money. But hey do you lmao

So she just decided one day she wanted kids mid sex? What a wife.

>Suspicious amount of money
You mean hooker, and she dies at the age of 40 from aids clamydia and hep c from all that unprotected hooker sex in 3rd world countries

It's to have kids not be butt buddies with their middle aged son who should be either working or taking his kids someplace.

>not wanting children
Fuck off normalfags.

Selfish, indulgent, childish, narcissistic. These womanchildren hate kids because they feel like kids steal the attention they deserve.

kek. I have no idea why that is supposed to be motivation to have them.

wanting children is literally the most normal thing in the world

Chad isn't settling for a used up whore thats been fucked by every nationality in the eastern hemisphere.

Delusional roastie
She'll be a pile of living waste with a shitty house filled with cats and will still be literally shitposting on social media

That's not the norm. You were raised badly by shitty parents. But then again since you're on r9k that's almost a given.

if it's so normal, why is it becoming prevalent in the Western world? Are you from a 3rd world country?

Well ideally you don't have kids when you are 30-40 years old so that your parents end up being at most 45 when you turn 20

I pity you. My mom is like my best friend. My dad is like a good coworker who can't handle his emotions for shit and has fucking awful taste in women after him and my mom split up, but hey, at least he's a good worker.

What's the norm then?

I feel just as much a divide talking to same age peers as I do talking to people 50 years older. My peers are just as foreign to me. What does this mean?

How about you turn off the computer and actually talk to real people for once? Every normalfag wants children

what in the fuck are you smoking

having children means you've had sex and having sex is the most normie thing possible

also
>iF iTs So NoRmAl wHy iS iT bEcOmInG pReValEnt???
u r fuckin brain-dead. the fertility rate across the western hemisphere is still large enough to completely debunk your anecdotal autism

For reference tweets like this are a feminist response to some girl who posted about wanting to have a life with her kids in the future. It's fucking sick.

No its really not. Every normalfag and their sisters are say they don't want children. How old are? It may have been the norm 30 years ago but its not now. Birth rates are declining fast in first world nations. Women don't want children or they aren't able to have children. probably a combination of both. The fact of it is nobody wants kids anymore. Thats the hip new cool thing.
>muh evil humanity
You have to be 18 to post here.

And I pity you, user. Your Mommy is your bestie. I'm an adult. My parents have served their purpose. That's that.

I think it was a conspiracy. Her mother had been slipping her prenatal vitamins for months i found out

Ladies, imagine this, you're the alcoholic aunt that your sister warns her children not to be like. You visit once a year because no one can tolerate you for any longer than that.

You go back to ibiza and let men take advantage of you. You're 55. You're alone.

>talking to real people
>therefore is a normalfag
>doesn't want children
Ok bud.

That's just not true, buddieboy. Just look at the declining birthrates in most western countries. And that's despite immigration. How do you figure that works out?

>you can't have sex without getting pregnant
>fertility rates across the western hemispher are still large enough to debunk
Only when including minorities and immigrants. We are not at replacement rates, not even close.

FERTILITY RATE IS STILL 1.5 BIRTHS PER WOMAN ACROSS ALL OF THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE, NEARLY 2 IN THE USA, AND MUCH HIGHER EVERYWHERE ELSE

YOU LITERALLY ARE AN AUTIST AND NEED TO GO OUTSIDE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE

I pity you Americans with that shitty mentality.
I'm 39 and still have a blast talking and hanging out with my parents. My father still makes me laugh and still had things to teach me. My mom still lovingly treats me like a kid, inviting me to dinner because she made my favorite dessert and shit.

You're retarded if you think less children are being born in first world countries just because people don't want to have children. Socioeconomic factors play a far bigger role than a couple of yuppie normalfags putting their careers over everything else.

WHAT IS IMMIGRATION
1.5 IS NOT LARGE AT ALL ITS NOT EVEN REPLACEMENT LEVEL BIRTH RATES. NORMIES USED TO WANT CHILDREN. NORMIES USED TO HAVE 2-4 KIDS A PAIR

Most people with good parents love their parents and spend time with them, and vice versa. Tons of people i know had active, happy and vibrant family lives. Basically, you know "that happy normie family"? That's the norm. Unfortunately these days with the breakdown of society the norm is slowly shifting to "that depressed family where everyone hates eachother".

Goddamn. You are pathetic.\

origniolioio

Because irresponsible people don't like responsibilities?

I don't want children cause I hate my life. I support anti-natalism even if it benefits normalfags.

You're retarded if you think the average woman is even thinking about having children in her 20's. Thats all there is to it. I'm sure when women start hitting the wall at 30 they sing a different tune but that doesn't count. Women do not want children anymore.
>le socioeconomic reasons
The only possible argument is that because women have to work they won't have children but thats bullshit as women don't have to work, or at the very least could get away with working part time and raising kids with maternity leave.

I think it's always been that way. Family drama is not restricted to modern times. I don't believe that happy normie family actually exists. It's all in advertisements and sitcoms. Again, I don't hate my parents. My mom is coming this weekend to visit in my city and it's going to be kind of fun. But not really fun. And it's simply because she and I are two very different people with very different interests. What could be wrong with that?

Even better question, where do they think they will get all this money for traveling.

Why do millennials have this meme about wanting to travel so much? It's expensive and frivolous. Find somewhere you like, settle in, and build a life there and a savings instead of blowing all your money on avocados, Starbucks, and traveling and then crying for daddy Bernie to gib you free healthcare and education because you are overgrown children that don't know how to save your money or spend it wisely.

You foreigners are really fucking us when it comes to family dynamics. Met a bro from ethiopia who talked about how life was like over there with close knit communities and all that.

Why do you give a shit if normalfags have kids? Is it just out of spite. Even assuming every human on earth stopped having kids this second you would still live the rest of your life surrounded by normalfags.

If men are doing bad financially and the woman doesn't work then the family does bad financially. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Yes finances can make women not have kids.

But nobody in the west is doing bad financially. Also why aren't Billionaires popping out 50 kids? Why are poor families from the middle east popping out 10 kids when they move the U.S. despite having 60k jobs?

>thats bullshit as women don't have to work, or at the very least could get away with working part time and raising kids with maternity leave

How can you be so fuckin disconnected from reality? The world doesn't consist only of your middle class white neighbourhood, you know. A huge amount of the population, even in the "first world" countries has to slave away just to afford survival.

Even responsible people don't *like* having responsibilities, they just accept them and try to do a good job if they have them.

Or why do middle eastern families in the middle east pop out 10 kids in poverty despite being poor?

I don't give a shit. I support anti-natalism but I don't go around spouting my opinion. the point is I think them not having kids is a good thing. I think having kids is something I would never do.

Most women like this are Jews most white women actually want to be stay at home mother's but pretend otherwise for social signalling

Why do millennial men think that not getting married is a good thing?

There. Now you answered your own question.

This thread is concrete proof that men are the ones who are more hardwired to have kids than women.

>MUH VACATIONS
the dull persons hobby

Thrid world countries have much higher birth rates than first world countries hmmmm really makes ya think.

>claims normies want kids
>claims to be connected to reality
>claims to frequently talk to other people
>about kids
>says he doesn't want kids
You are a normie and you do not want kids. Many normies do not want kids. Not wanting kids does not make you a robot.

>muh travel, muh vacation, muh wine, muh dog so don't need no man, muh shitty tv shows
Pretty much every boring as fuck woman these days, senpai.

As a man you also are the decision maker in the relationship too, so desu how a women feels while subscribing to the latest trending philosophy isn't important. That said, you don't put children in someone who'd make a bad mother.

Because they don't want some whore betraying them. Babies are not capable of betraying you.

this
some women have responsibilities that eat up a lot of their time and their energy, and adding a kid to all of that doesn't always work out for them

>Babies are not capable of betraying you.
They can and do, often, once they start to grow up.

Disagree. Women who do not have kids will have ghost pregnancy symptoms whereas men never do such things. Its probably because a man can always impregnate a woman but a woman will eventually be unable to have children at all.

>women
>real responsibilities
lol
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

I didn't say families don't have drama. It's normal for there to be disagreements, there is not a single group of people who is always happy and never has a fight. It's about the bigger picture and how things are in general. There is a difference between having a disagreement every now and then and everyone hating eachother and having almost nothing in common.

How?
marriage is a contract and men are scared women will break it. Having a child is not a contract. There are no expectations a child must follow. It is literally all on your own hands. If a kid betrays you its entirely your own fault.

You don't ask to be born but you do ask to get married.

And yet a lot of people here seem to think otherwise (but a lot of people have the "tfw no gf" mentality anyway so no surprise). If somebody disagree on a woman's choice on not wanting kids, then it's something for both partners to think about instead of throwing the towel on one another instantly.

I do agree with that though. Some women aren't just meant to be moms, and there's nothing wrong with choosing no kids for that reason.

>using one source (and a random article from dailymail no less) "proving" that you are right
lol

God, you are a fucking moron. Stop trying to fit in you Jow Forumstard idiot.

>Thrid world countries have much higher birth rates than first world countries

Because in third world countries the poor people don't have to work 16 hours a day in a factory or an office away from home to sustain themselves and their families. Additionally, for families in the third world, more kids means more people helping around the house, also more income because kids there start work at a very young age.

Oh sweetie, that was just an example. There are countless more examples. Women do shit all. They are about as productive as me and i'm a loser.

>Because in third world countries the poor people don't have to work 16 hours a day in a factory or an office away from home to sustain themselves
Source: your ass

Additionally, for families in the third world, more kids means more people helping around the house, also more income because kids there start work at a very young age.
And you can also get your own kids to help around the house with chores or family business. You can even send them to work when they are 16.

Just admit you are wrong you normie fuck. I get it, you want to be the coole edgy kid. You're totally not like all the other humans, you don't want kids! Just admit normies don't want kids.

I'll even give you a bone to chew on so you can still pretend to be the unique snowflake. Just because you don't want kids doesn't mean you aren't a robot.

>muh Jow Forums
>everyone who disagrees with me is a nazi
How to spot a plebbitor.

I don t know user but its an issue

Attached: dale.png (630x1029, 603K)

Best reply

You just know she's going to be having a breakdown when nobody wants to fuck her wrinkly ass anymore.

So where are those examples? Waiting for them, sport. :)

Having children is literally the only purpose anyone has. That is all you're supposed to do. You exist for the sole purpose of reproducing and ensuring the survival of your species.

you're a fuckin retard who has has literally no idea about the real world, no reason to argue with you

parents are too proud to admit it but once you have kids your life is over. you are that child's bitch for at least the next 18 years.

>let men take advantage of you

It's called "having sex", dumbshit.

Fuck off with the normie memes faggot

>There are no expectations a child must follow

Lol, westerners.

>If a kid betrays you its entirely your own fault.

No it isn't. Stop worshipping underdeveloped retards.

To what end? the answer is there is no reason to continue life. if we all go extinct nothing would care. There will never be a congratulations for surviving to a certain point in the future. And a single member of the species will have no effect on the continuation of the species.

The most brain dead post ITT

I typed up a very long series of paragraphs just now on anti-natalism but deleted it after reading through the thread and realizing most of you likely wouldn't be interested in hearing a viewpoint different from your own.

Attached: 1380702218256.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

A girl who didn't want kids would be ideal for me.

What the fuck is a cool wine aunt?
Is that the delusional women's view of a middle aged lonely alcoholic woman?
But its fine, you'll totally be travelling the world right?
You won't be bound to your cat-filled house getting teary-eyed every time you see the neighbourhood kids run past your window, oh no no no.

>That image
Gee, maybe this whole "men prefer to be independent than commit" thing started when marriage became a fucking scam and women turned into whores that would cheat on you, divorce you, and take half your shit with no hesitation.

a cool wine aunt is the one the children want to hang out with cause their parents care about the legal drinking age but their aunt will buy them pretty much all the drugs they want. the cool wine aunt will party with the kids, but more importantly allow the kids to party.
t. my mom did that kind of shit to my sister and probably would have allowed me to drink myself into oblivion if I was normal.

don't bother user
the thread is full of normalfags