Im about to enlist

>be israeli
>when I was a kid my dad always told me that hopefully there wouldnt be any wars when ill grow up
>fast forward 8 years
>we're in the brink of war and im enlisting this summer

youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0

Attached: deebly goncerned.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-evIyrrjTTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a good idea.
I wish I wasn't too tall for mandatory service.

Please do. The rest of the world is tired of fighting your wars. Sort your own shit out.

You're fucking Israeli what did you expect?

Remember the U.S.S. Liberty faggot. Vote Patrick Little

Hope you die faggot

there literally isnt going to be a war in the next 10 years at least. That shit does not happen anymore.

>War doesnt Happen anymore
Please tell me you didn't vote.

i wonder (((who))) wants war

Attached: 33426420_221802288551454_736731266589655040_n.png (881x383, 249K)

Israel is literally saying every day they will attack and nuke their neighbors. They want war.

okay rudefag

Lol that kike netanyahu has been spouting off about "muh nukes" since the 90's and shit never happens and it isnt gonna happen any time soon.

Ready to die for Israel yahud?

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 238K)

I hope the syrians blow your big fat nose right off

He has been saying Iran will attack them. Obviously Iran won't, Israel is the aggressor.

>>be israeli
>>when I was a kid my dad always told me that hopefully there wouldnt be any wars when ill grow up
>>fast forward 8 years
>>we're in the brink of war and im enlisting this summer

Nah, you're cool. Your Jewish kin in the USA will ensure some fake intelligence will galvanise the US into action and you can sit back, shoot a few unarmed civilians and build more houses on land you don't own with money you never earned.

>too tall for mandatory service
how tall are you?

He's humble bragging and E-statting

He's never had a us administration that greenlights his aggression the way this one does. Something to consider.

>Jews have been fighting and squabbling over a patch of dirt incessantly for over 4000 years
>youtu.be/-evIyrrjTTY

Attached: OHP.jpg (467x359, 12K)

Had a hearty kek at this.

>Implying Ashkenazis are actually related to the original Israelis
>Implying they have any ancestral claim to Israel
They're a bunch of slavs

as if I personally wanted this war

You'll be fine, user. War is a part of life every man should go through

Most of their paternal lineages seem to be Levantine. But they are just slightly over half "white".

What are you basing this on? Your eyeballs?

The Jews fled Israel after they got annihilated over and over in the 1st-2nd centuries, and spread over the Roman Empire and into Europe. The Ashkenazis are heavily mixed with European populations but some Jew features poke through (hook nose, curly hair). Heavy inbreeding in insular communities has helped their culture/religion survive the millennia.

You voted for Dear Comrade Bibi to be your dictator.

then if you didn't want this war don't support (((them))). burgerland's army is made of dumb idiots who joined just for fun, if you want to fight in a war you should have some good reasons to do so, not be (((their))) pawn for your own destruction

No, science. Like, do you realise that genetic testing for lineages is a real thing? Literally read the wikipedia article on Ashkenazi Jews, it's not hard.

Albert... We talked about it

...you do know Israel is at war, right?

The signs are showing, OP.
Just look at it.

Attached: a.png (338x331, 79K)

fuck off kike you deserve to die originelfk

all*clap*isrealis*clap*should*clap*die*clap**clap**clap*

The state of Israel is an abomination.
You'll be fine though OP. Arabs are unreasonably bad at war, and your rogue nation is holding the rest of the world hostage with the Samson option.
But know that one day you will face destruction

Attached: 55AC1C8C-A040-47E9-A5D4-E76B5A31A440-5476-0000053832D8314A.gif (640x360, 436K)