Just moved into first apartment with GF

Just moved into first apartment with GF.
Trying to set up the gaming consoles in the living room/dining room but can't seem to find a place for it not know what furniture to get for them.
So we have 2 32 inch screens, Ps4 slim, Ps4 Pro, Ps2 and an Xbox360, (yes I utilize everything) and a surround sound system. Most entertainment centers are designed for one gigantic fucking screen and I just cant seem to find any that fits my criteria. Recommendations anyone?
Will post more pics and floorplan

Attached: 20180525_083043.jpg (4032x3024, 3.09M)

804SqFt

Attached: received_579222945794385~01.jpg (2079x2390, 654K)

Ah here is the problem. Too many toasters!

>apartment

No thanks. Tell me how life is in a shoebox in a couple weeks, i never lived in one of those.

Need more info. Do you guys have the screens side by side or do you have 2 so your gf can watch movies while you game?

Hey you gotta start somewhere. This is exciting desu. Better than the 400 sqft studio dorm in college

Attached: 20180525_083032.jpg (4032x3024, 3.22M)

>apartment
No thanks. Enjoy your community pool/jacuzzi tho.

Attached: SLM1-f-Circular-Mowing-Stripes-in-Vienna-VA.jpg (1621x1080, 389K)

almost same exact set up as mine

We play games together. So yeah side by side. But when we do 1v1s it would be nice to be back to back as well so no screen watching
Got 3 pools, basketball court tennis court gym jaccuzi wee lad

Attached: 20180525_083020.jpg (4032x3024, 3.16M)

could be maximum comfy if you make it user
does your gf have nice smelling hair?

happy for you user, you're living the dream

Until she smashes all your consoles, sells all your games on Craigslist for $5 a pop, and leaves you

Everything needs to be set up on the wall between the livingroom and the bedroom providing you use side by side screens.

Otherwise, use the outside wall for a setup involving two screens that are separated.

In a duel screen setup (side by side) Get an entertainment stand from best buy with the mounts for a floating display. You will have plenty of shelf room to place all of your consoles, and a nice floating duel display.

How old are you? Do you own the apartment? If youre 22 and renting your own apartment right out of college isnt a good start.. :( should have invested your money you currently have, stay with your parents for 5 years and get a sustainable job to bank that money and move out with enough credit and down payment for a property outside the city. What the fuck is wrong with you? I know, your gf wanted her own place for you to live in with her which you pay for all of it.

Sucker.

(OP)
could be maximum comfy if you make it user
does your gf have nice smelling braps?

>with gf
>literal blogpost
Kill yourself. Saged.

Military helping with apartment :)

when did h a i r turn into braps?
what the fuck?

If you're too stupid to buy furniture for what you have, then you don't deserve furniture. But here is a tip anyways, consolidate everything into a corner of a room, get a corner desk.

>apartment with gf
Post in a couple years when you really make it bro. In fact, post in 10 years when you're still in there. Live that sick life bro, grab it by the horns!

I literally just did that and I think I have the same modem. Good to finally move out.

Attached: 1523620264155.png (249x249, 73K)

Feels good dosnt it

Good on you OP. Try getting some help from /diy/ maybe, that board is extremely helpful in stuff like these.

When did DESU turn to Desu
Wtf?

Rank? In Hawaii we have a limit for housing amounts unless it's some small change.

Fuck yeah. We built most of our furniture in the last two days. My mom visited. Can't wait to get a house eventually though. I love that my gf was happy to set up the game consoles. Have a ps4 dreamcast and switch at the moment.

T B H

(You)
The fuck? I wrote "I like to suck dick and get fucked by burly men, yup I'm gay everyone!"

When did that start to get filtered to "When did DESU turn to Desu Wtf?"
Wtf?!?!? I'm losing patience with this site...

>moving in with gf

>not fucking her and having free time to yourself

you fucked up.

Meant to reply to Also, where are you? I'm in vegas and I really do have that same fucking modem. Have a guitar too and random pants on the floor.

I'm actually thinking about building the entertainment center myself. But if avoidable then yeah

Attached: 1527263474384.jpg (1200x1379, 387K)

Glad to see that you got your priorities right

Yellow rectangle?
Does red work

Attached: 20180525_090732.jpg (4032x3024, 3.64M)

This. Have her vocaroo a fart for us. And you too

We built it. Pretty happy with it.

Attached: IMG_1552.jpg (3264x2448, 1.99M)

fine as long as you have a rectangle in the bathroom.

why move in with the gf

do you have any idea how much you will regret the loss of peace and quiet, and the ability to do what you want?

Been living with her in dorm for a year.

Congrats on having a gf and getting out of moms basement user!

Attached: 8s8u0eE.png (324x432, 295K)

rip to your free time I guess

We're happy. I like spending my time with her. But I get plenty of privacy. We work at different times so at the very least I'm alone for a good 2 to 4 hours a day.

Dont know how much this will help but this is my plans for summer for my apartment

Attached: test222.png (2312x1568, 1.36M)

Weird that you would face the computer away from the weaboo television.

You'll thank me later

Attached: asdfasdf.jpg (2079x2390, 802K)

to make a nice pathway to the balcony

Attached: Spotligts.png (1813x1421, 298K)

>hatefuck mat

Attached: [UTW]_Fate_Apocrypha_-_16_[h264-720p][C7FFA862].mkv_snapshot_09.55_[2018.03.03_22.33.02].jpg (520x720, 60K)

I dig it. I wish I could afford an apartment.

The gf bed supposed to be a cidcular bed? Or a rug or dog bed?

Just get a girl bro. It's a roommate you can fuck.

>being dependent on another human being

Top kek

>being dependent on your parents passed age 21

Ayy I have that exact same backscratcher.

haram

>no gf pa in the firing range

Fucking kek

Attached: 1526258936793.jpg (512x512, 65K)

Hah small world

18*

That's pushing it. Not everyone can afford to live in dorms.

>implying I don't live alone
I don't have to put up with random emotions of another human being. Also living with your parents is preferable to finding a random girl who more than likely will leave you and getting an apartment together. You're leaving yourself with no exit plan. If she leaves you then you will either have to buy the apartment from her or sell the apartment to split the investment. I know this because that's how I earn my living - I'm a divorce lawyer. I hope you're one of those couples that actually stays together, but know that the odds are stacked heavily against you.

>I don't have to put up with random emotions of another human being

You mean you don't have to deal with life? That's life. If you're so content to be alone that's fine. But don't act like you're above others because of it.

And you being a divorce lawyer is irrelevant as we are not married. If I HAD to find another apartment I have the savings to do that fairly easily. I've planned for most scenarios. I didn't just rush into this.

But I know it's important to you to be negative. That's ok. But not everyone is like you think.

>the odds are stacked heavily against you

It's very close to 50 percent. That's literally not stacked against any particular outcome. Quite literally.

>But don't act like you're above others because of it.
Your words, not mine.
>And you being a divorce lawyer is irrelevant as we are not married.
Human relationships don't change whether you're married or not, marriage just makes things more complicated if you don't have a property contract with your spouse. Break ups happen regardless of marriage. Me being a divorce lawyer means I just come in contact with all the relationship problems people have and more precisely, the aftermath of those problems.
>If I HAD to find another apartment I have the savings to do that fairly easily.
I wasn't talking specifically about the monetary side of things, but rather the hassle of having to deal with such shit. It would've been easier (and more secure) for you to buy the apartment for yourself and have her move in with you.

I fully admit I'm a very cynical person, but I'm also a realist. Humans, especially women, are very emotional creatures. More often than not break ups happen not because of cold and calculated reasoning, but because of random emotional outbursts that lead to stupid decisions. And every day I see what those stupid decisions cost people.

>Surround Sound
>Apartment

You don’t.

Okay. OP here. This wasn't even me
Y

>carpet
>hardwood floor underneath
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

Bless you Jow Forums

>Your words, not mine.

Your condescension. Not mine.

>Human relationships don't change whether you're married or not

Never once said they did. You were talking about a full on divorce which is irrelevant.

>I wasn't talking specifically about the monetary side of things, but rather the hassle of having to deal with such shit.

There's a hassle to get another apartment? How lazy are you? It's a fairly straight forward process to hire a mover. I've moved apartments in the past. It isn't difficult.

>I fully admit I'm a very cynical person

Oh I know and I figured that pretty quickly from you. Avoid emotions from other people, or in other words, life, if you like. You're not better because of it and you're not more of a realist for it for that matter. Life has it's issues. Accept it.

Just take it in for what it is. Avoiding people and their shortcomings isn't realistic. It's cynical like you said.

I'm sure that the hard wood part is the only hard wooded parts. It's the plank fixtures

I thinking you should just kill yourself

>gf's bed is in the kitchen
kek

Lmao the mod literally moved this to another board because the discussion evolved.

I'll never understand the weird mind state of mods. The fluidity that's sometimes (and actually somewhat rarely) is happening on Jow Forums discussion just eludes them entirely.

from which board?

>open bar [not for gf]

>Recommendations anyone?
Congrats. Umm... Always save extra money, and set it aside for future rent. Build up at least a 3 month buffer set aside just for rent, and once you got that build another 3 month buffer
for 6 months of rent. Always add to that buffer, and after your lease is done use it for a down payment on a house, and do the same with that.

/v/ of all places. It was just an initial conversation about where to put game consoles in new apartments.

I feel like I would hate you if you moved in. You're probably not even gonna wear headphones. And even if you did, you'd probably yell shit like TAKE THAT FUCKER at 3:00 AM

dubs and quads! nice user

also OP, do this

Attached: 2604383_0.jpg (630x630, 64K)

ordinaries begone orifsuxemabite

why did this thread about having a girlfriend get moved to Jow Forums? this is not exactly our forte

>Fell for "Muh le frugal" meme

Please fucking leave and never come back

Don't cheat on her OP. This can be avoided.

I really, really, really hate the mods. They're a bunch of old dudes into fucking little boys, as far as I can tell.