Neetbux

I hear a lot about neetbux, but what are they and how can I get them? I want to live the neet life when my parents kick me out and I don't want to wagecuck for the money to pay for internet.

pic unrelated

Attached: transparent.png (600x400, 413)

I wanna know this.

i got my canadian neetbux (disability) by having 2 seperate mental health professionals vouch for me

my dad was surprised how easily i got accepted so i probably came across 100% fucked

>tfw USA citizen
>tfw twenty-nine and still no bux
>tfw have never worked and have no social life
The system failed twice.

Attached: 1470048419305.jpg (750x864, 178K)

My opinion, NEETbux is any payment that lets you be NEET. There are a lot of different programs that can get this done for you. But at least for government money, it's tough to qualify. And on average, about 50% of support recipients still work, so the stats aren't in your favor.

So, I've just done my own investments as a source of NEETbux. Much better to do it that way.

I found this, so here if this helps.

Attached: unknown (26).png (1442x270, 266K)

Then you're either retired or a businessman.

Faggot.

>in my faggotry you can force your rich ass to belong with these failures at life

Leave our board normalfaggots.

I didn't say I wasn't working, I'm still a wagekek like many of you. I'm just building up my NEETbux is all.

>tfw canadian getting NEETbux in the next couple months when i move out
i hope it's enough guys

Attached: 1517530102062.png (646x595, 280K)

This is a decent way to do it. Have an online friend that got it in a few months in California but I live in Virginia so it's fucking impossible unless you're a blind quadriplegic.

Just remember that doctors are the most important people in this situation. You could be the most fucked-in-the-head person on earth, but if a doctor doesn't give you papers saying you are, it doesn't mean shit. Getting gubment autismdollars is more of a legal case than anything else, reports and diagnosis's from doctors are like paper gold, remember that.

>Moving out
Originelel comment about remaining a man child until you want to off yourself.

Attached: 042C49A4-3743-42E0-939E-7D8283F27D14.jpg (500x375, 32K)

Don't you guys care about the people on Jow Forums who want you dead/in a work camp for getting government help?

i'm just trying to move forward man, but fuck me i'm not becoming a dumb wagie

Don't be a wagie. I became one just a few days ago and not only is it ungratifying to be tossing around trash all day but it hurts, it physically and mentally hurts you living in routine.

believe me, i'm doing everything i can to stay a NEET, but i'm worried the NEETbux won't be enough to live off of

What diagnosis did you get?

No, you failed

Look-- work is kind of shitty. That's why it's called work. And that's why they pay you to do it. Get a fucking job, yall aren't stupid, and plotting to leech resources allocated for the genuinely disabled is pathetic and unethical

Im not god why should i care about ethics

Attached: 1526918945390.jpg (396x385, 27K)

What if I am genuinely disabled mentally? I have the papers and meds to prove it.

I got diagnosed with autism (helped it out a bit), and major depression.
They leave me alone for the most of the part because they know they would waste their time with me.
That is as long as I keep on "treatment".

Little do they including my psychiatrists know that I have 0 motivation to better myself.
Little do they know that I still harbor strong feelings for an hero. Telling them would be putting myself into prison.

i am also mentally disabled. i have never lied to my doctor and they have offered me neetbux

I'm not sure why you think that only god should be concerned with ethics.

Don't listen to the goody two shoes.

The world is a competitive place and people who cares about ethics only get disadvantages.

>ESA
>tfw those niggas want to reassess me

The world is competitive, yes, and youre saying it's better to be a tapeworm than a shark

Youre awfully articulate for a retarded person. There is surely a job youre qualified to do, there are many that don't require social skills. Why dont you operate excavators or something?

What mental disability do you have that enables you to post complete articulate sentences on the internet but disqualifies you from all employment everywhere

Probably schizo

off the top of my head, i'm currently diagnosed with depression, ADHD, tourrette's, and possibly early-stage schizophrenia
like i said, my doctor offered me NEETbux, and to be honest i was surprised but i'll take it

>Implying people here posting can be sharks

Fuck off
Everyone gotta find his own niche he can be comfortable with.

You and are absolutely tools of the higher ups.
>muh lowend wagie work ethics

Driving diggers is fun user. Its just like playing in the sandbox and i make 60,000k a year. Listen to podcasts all day and the only person i need to talk to is my boss. He thinks im super weird but knows im a good operator so we get along.

Lol, just lol if you think living in moms basement and jerking off to traps literally all day is a better life than that. Neetbux arent something to aspire to, theyre for the crippled, retarded and otherwise invalid. acceptance of them is a dark admission that youre not good for anything.

the obligation to work is a dumb spook

Attached: 1525807173090.jpg (331x334, 24K)

Kek, so you think you are superior to those crippled, retarded and otherwise invalid because you drive a digger?

Too bad we gotta wait for a few more decades until automatization through intelligent machines that only needs some maintenance replace jobs like yours.
By then you are officially retarded too, because anyone is who isn't an highly educated engineer.

>What mental disability do you have that enables you to post complete articulate sentences on the internet but disqualifies you from all employment everywhere

>Youre awfully articulate for a retarded person. There is surely a job youre qualified to do, there are many that don't require social skills. Why dont you operate excavators or something?

These are the same questions that judges ask people while they're getting busted for fraud. Watching them stammer and tear up as they struggle to come up with an answer makes the court date completely worthwhile.

yeah too bad he shut the fuck up once i answered him

Lol im still here user, what was your question?

Im not better than those who genuinelu cant work. I am better than those who choose not to and seek advice on how to secure disability payments in the interest of having more time to masturbate

>Lol im still here user, what was your question?
no, i answered YOUR question

1. Be disabled. Have a mental illness and have been to a psych ward multiple times.
2. Hire disability lawyer.
3. Get autismbux.

Attached: 1444267736276.jpg (802x1000, 108K)

What did you want me to say, congratulations for having serious and genuine mental problems? I dont have a problem with invalids drawing disability, just lazy fucks who dont want to work and fake mental illness

i wanted you to present me with a concession so i may accept it

I concede that your brain is considerably broken and i dont hate you for getting money from the government. Although i will say that millions of people with adhd, tourettes and depression choose to go to work every day

yeah i think it's the possible schizophrenia desu. he hasn't outright said i have it but i think he thinks i do. otherwise you're right, i don't know why he'd offer me disability for such minor disorders

Do people with neetbux live in flats? How much do they get that allows them to live without working? Retard here.

Have OCD, depression, intrusive thoughts, sever paranoia, suicidal thoughts and tendencies, social anxiety, a form of PTSD. Been like this for a decade now, tried my hand at working. I get SSI for my issues, I just want to live damn it.

I'm also on 5 different medications I have to take 2 or 3 times a day.

I just got re assessed waiting to hear back

It depends on what type of NEETbux they get exactly. Government sources are often quite low, but private neetbux are theoretically unlimited