Shilling on your husband's death bed

>shilling on your husband's death bed

Women. Not even once.

Attached: 1527252944901m.jpg (1024x848, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHKiGl02NmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is there a single reason not to end it all at this point
all we want is gfs and this is what those gfs are really like

Attached: apustaja drool.jpg (238x192, 9K)

Damn, it said his cancer mutated to the point where it was strong as shit and no treatment worked on it. I didn't even know it could do that.

Whores like this deserve aids, and death., Her husband has cancer, and freaking dies taking care of her, and his step son!, I hope she gets raped, and dumped in a alley in my personal feelings about this dumb hoe!, I can't stand hoes/whores, or people like this ugh disgusting!

I don't understand what she did.... Was she the one that made that fade-away meme and I'm guessing the guy died? Who are these people also?

The guy (game reviewer) died of cancer, his wife posts how he talked about his fortnite review while he slipped into the abyss, fortnite thanos dabbing, reviewer fading away because relevant infinity wars meme

Pretty tasteless. I'd like to think maybe she's one of those people that hide their emotions with shit humor but I know that's a stretch.

imagine being such a fucking lose you mumble about a fortnite review on your death bed

>Genna...the FOV slider...is shrinking

You're all taking that tweet way too seriously. Grow up

women are lost. they are now all grade S whores

still made money
still got blonde money loving roastie
still did what he loved

told him like two years ago not to trust the medical cancerjew
well he is a stubborn cuck
some people just want to eat all the worst poisons when they're peddled by authorities
memes

Attached: bryan cranston 054e7aa967aa455b3bf7d8.jpg (564x795, 62K)

what the fuck is even fortnite? I see normies and faggots all over the place talking about that shit. is it a videogame? is it good?

>playing fortnite gives anus cancer confirmed
fuck you normies

Attached: 1522609257998.jpg (311x315, 13K)

>normies
>liking something good
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD THAT'S GOOD HOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA H HAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHH HOLY SHIT I'M LAUGHIN HAHAHAHAHHAAH

Attached: if_you_dont_reply_to_this_post_you_will_die_in_your_sleep_tonight.jpg (480x508, 79K)

relevant video
youtube.com/watch?v=AHKiGl02NmU

Attached: 1526946573396.png (658x932, 651K)

>I am a genuine hominid of African descent

Attached: 74BA781A-AAF2-4171-A408-B6159497F84A.jpg (1000x898, 245K)

I hate you.
Oreganolliofsdjb

He died like he lived.

Total cancer.

Attached: 1457635986993.jpg (1108x886, 215K)

reply to me and poster which I am replying to will get raped by pack of feral niggers

Guess you could say he's TotalCasket now