My mom cheated on my dad. He was pretty angry at first but then he forgave her and now he's nicer to her than ever...

My mom cheated on my dad. He was pretty angry at first but then he forgave her and now he's nicer to her than ever. He even took her on a cruise. It's so disgusting.
How could my mom do this to him, and how could he let her get away with it? I just don't understand, anons. I can't believe these are the people who raised me.

Attached: 1517455766533.jpg (320x235, 10K)

now these are just my morals,

i always turn the other cheek

Same thing here except in reverse. Everyone is retarded. Don't worry too much about it.

>He was pretty angry at first but then he forgave her

Nah, bro.

He just did the math and figured out that he doesn't gain anything from kicking her out.

He's her slave now, for life. Some guys are willing to totally destroy themselves to try to get free, but others aren't. Especially since you can often end up totally destroyed...but still a slave. So there's no upside.

Wow I wonder who would write that sentence as a moral and why would they want others to adorn it as a moral

My mom is a whore and my dad is a cuck, and you're telling me "just don't worry about it"

Attached: UaEscmK.jpg (1080x810, 104K)

what are you seriously going to do about it? nothing but whine about being a cuck, thats what

Attached: 1526836650028.png (652x690, 381K)

Are you sure that your dad is not fucking some wench on side?

Because your dad is a fucking beta bitch. When my mom cheated on my dad he kicked her out with just the clothes on her back and got full custody of me.

yeah your dad is pathetic and my dad was more man enough to drop my mother after she cheated on him. not worth the paternity fraud risk

Yes. There's nothing you can or should do. Worrying about it is fun (in the same way domestic violence is fun on the receiving end) but ultimately pointless. Just learn from your parents' mistakes and don't end up as a cuck yourself.

How can I ever respect either of them again? How am I supposed to talk to them on the phone like everything is fine?

Attached: cat eating fry.jpg (480x480, 24K)

You're supposed to be better than your parents anyway. You don't have to respect them.

Mind your own fucking business you little fuck

>my own family
>not my business
Get out of here you little jew rat

Attached: angry cat.jpg (1000x843, 98K)

She is not your wife you stupid fuck let the adults settle it out and shut the fuck up

Summer is in full swing today

Whats funny is she cheated bec your dad is a faggot with a little dick ironic that the apple doesnt fall far from the tree OP looks like your a cuck too

You should be ashamed for not calling your dad out for it and roasting the fuck out of your mother.

She just wanted some dick stop crying cuck jr you sound more upset then your cuck dad

At least your dad isn't a virgin but he is still a cuck and that makes you a cuck as well

I feel you my mom did the same thing. My dad did eventually after just breaking but his whole reason is that he didnt want to break up the family until we were all grown.

So he is a cuck and thats why you sre where you are a incel

Thats what a insecure man would say it was his falt for not pleasing your mom she is not at fault

Are you 12? Thats not your wife you faggot just get over it and stop whining.

Alright, lads, pack it in, that's enough projection for one thread.

pretty much this. expect it to happen again at some point.

You are crucial in the relationship right now. Be angry at her and act cold to punish her because obviously your dad can not right now

Just treat her like the roastie whore she is. I'd do that.