Parents are both robots and have no social skills

>Parents are both robots and have no social skills
>I grew up with 0 social skills
>I spend all day being a NEET on the computer raging that I suck at the very thing I love Videogames
>I want to kill myself and its not even funny how close I am too at this moment

Attached: 1523729194768.jpg (774x960, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/depression/guide/exercise-depression#1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP here can anyone help or tell me something encouraging

Attached: image.gif (327x375, 411K)

how is it that boomer autistic were able to procreate back in the 50's

my dad is a fucking antique clock robot that spends all day working on clocks

FUCK

well I'm in a similar situation

both of my parents were homely weirdos who got married in their late 30s via pseudo arranged marriage, they also both had sporadic employment histories and are both just weird all around unpleasant border line mentally ill people

i hate them both with all of my might, dysgenics of this magnitude should seriously be policed at some level

my dad is tech guy and spends all day on on his computer or working with tesla he's in his early 40's and my mom is about to turn 40 i'm 18 :/

stop raging train seriously and focus on your own skills. look for ways to get better get a better mental and you'll become good at vidya. never fear learning from others who are better. all of this starts with having a good and strong mentality. practice and always try your best. don't waste your time raging over stupid things

>suck at video games and get irrationally angry with them
>but its all I have

go outside
webmd.com/depression/guide/exercise-depression#1

I don't hate my parents or blame them I just wish I was normal and didn't piss people off with my inability to pick on social situations

Walking routinely would fix half your problems

I do go for walks and I enjoy them I just can't control my anger well and its taking a toll on all my possesions

By taking a toll I mean i've smashed my door and my desk to bits

You honestly don't seem unfixable. Killing yourself now would probably a waste and a dumb idea.
Consider offing yourself when you realize how meaningless things are even after you do acquire social skills and similar talents.

I know how pointless they are I just want to stop being so angry all the time and making others angry because I just don't understand

well I don't hate my parents, I mean not for real, it's difficult to truly hate your parents, but the same remains that my parents are of low genetic stock and had children at an unhealthy age, and now I have to suffer all of my life as an untouchable just because they both realized they were in their late 30s and decided to get married on a whim

fuck them, fuck them both

Wtf
I'm 19 and both of my parents are 53+

I'm a handsome person but i'm an asshole with anger issues and i've had many females tell me that and I can't talk to females without being nervous or just declining

was born in 2000 on January

I also suffer from anger. Do NOT turn to substances. Exercise, lift weights, read books, learn to program.
Realize that most people are not worth your time. Realize that most people don't care about you. Accepting Jesus Christ helped me. (I try not to force religion on people but it has positively effected me). If you feel up to it I encourage you to read one of the gospels Matthew, Mark or Luke. The book of John is a more spiritual gospel and you would better understand it if you read one of the other Gospels which are written more like stories.

Attached: index.png (243x207, 7K)

You are too young to consider killing yourself bro. you're still a child.

I am a christian and I don't want to kill myself because I think its a waste time but I get so angry sometimes I honestly feel like i'll do something stupid and it will end up killing me or i'll die from the stress and I LOVE JESUS

no argument I don't think i'll kill myself on purpose like shooting myself or something stupid more like stress related or a heart attack

OK I SHOULD HAVE CLARIFIED EARLIER I DON'T MEAN INTENTIONALLY KILL MYSELF I MEAN GETTING TOO ANGRY AND WILL DIE FROM SOMETHING STRESS RELATED OR JUST HAVE A LAPSE IN JUDGEMENT AND END UP KILLING MYSELF DOING SOMETHING STUPID

I feel similarly. You have to tough it out fren. It will get better. You should strive to enjoy your next few years, as you are so young.

Attached: 1524702047551.jpg (1080x1318, 100K)

it's because your dad probably had friends that encouraged him to try with women instead of a bunch of worse off losers giving him shit for not being as pathetic as they are.

Also your dad probably didn't whine about women quite like modern autists on the internet do.

maybe look for some hobbies that force you to interact?
tabletop games solved most of my social anxiety. dealing with nerds explicitly to talk about a hobby you share is probably the best entry point to the social world.
If you're expecting to find real friends or a gf know that you will only find this by doing stuff and interacting with lot's of people, be it in a job, college, hobby related events, etc

I hate to suggest SSRIs but apparently they help some people. I think we live in a very stressful time especially for young people (Society moves quickly). CBD isolated from marijuana is an anxiolytic. I do not know if it is legal where you are but it does not cause you to hallucinate. It may make you tired.

Was talking about the 40 yo parents user

>Parents are both robots
Unless they were never together and you're adopted, you're a fucking faggot.

I love you OP, it's going to be ok.
What do you find difficult about social situations?