Day one on Tinder. 0 match. Is it normal? How long should I wait to get a match?

Day one on Tinder. 0 match. Is it normal? How long should I wait to get a match?

Attached: tinder-logo.jpg (3600x1200, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d5wPQ-ALD7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

be patient, and be selective. Tinder algorithms reward people who only swipe right sometimes.

Ice waited literal months for a single match . And I don't even know who it is because I don't have a list and never will get it. Unless you are good looking and know it just skip it. It won't work out. It's a scam. It's a lie. It's a waste of time.

Only 1 in 121 girls matches an average looking guy.
Give up dude.

i only have 4 after 3 days, this is soul crushing man

Get a picture of you in a suit, not for example shirtless in the mirror.
I average 2-3 matches per week, and I am average- looking. Women get hundreds per day.

Lost my virginity to a chubby asian girl on tinder

I've never gotten a single match lol, but to be fair I live in buttfuck nowhere.

Spent a few months on it and got a few matches, but nothing out of them. Most girls don't reply, and when they do, they're incredibly annoying and the conversation goes nowhere.

This

Tinder algorithms are shady as fuck and chances are you've gotten matches or likes, they just refuse to show you them

Attached: 1526976697978.png (1868x1118, 317K)

you can't afford to be selective, if youre an average guy maybe 1-10 girls will right swipe on you

I've probably had 500+ matches, I delete em after awhile. I only swipe right on non-robots | 6/10+ girls

That said, even with all the fucking matches only like 1 in 10 responds, and of those 1 in 2 even gets beyond a couple messages, and then half of those agree to meet, and then half again don't flake.

I've probably been on 10 tinder dates, and I've only fucked like 5 girls out of all of them. This is out of hundreds of matches.

Attached: delete.jpg (1080x2220, 762K)

Who allowed Chad in here?

4 matches swiping girls for two weeks
and i'm pretty generous and swipe 70% of the girls and only dismiss the ones who are instantly very unattractive to me or fat/chubby
one was a fat one i accidently picked
one was super cute but unmatched me within 15 minutes while i was figuring out an opener
one was a bit of an alternative girl, idk if i find her attractive or not yet, anyways she stopped answering after the initial hello
the last one i matched with today is decent looking and we had a bit of a chat earlier today but then she randomly stopped answering.
and honestly i dont think im visually unappealing. it's just that a couple years of depression and neetdom made me a bit socially akward, left me a bit skinny and drained my confidence
but those things dont even factor in on the pictures
i had decent success with girls back in highschool too so i know i look alright

it really shatteres your confidence

post your profile

you might just be ugly

I had like 400 matches on tinder before I quit

I didn't even speak to them all, maybe about 100 total, of those 100 I got about 30 numbers, and of those 30 I met 4

3 of them were fucking hot and one of them was okay, but one of the hots ones ended up becoming my gf, I'm still with her now

Tinder is an extremely long game if you're looking for a relationship, but if you just want a hookup you just have to be a bit charming, I'm not exactly Pierce Brosnan tier in looks, but I was always funny and kept things light hearted

Remember, girls on tinder aren't just going to meet anyone, you have to establish a rapport so that they know you're not a freak/rapist or some kind of serial killer, humour is the best way to show them that you're not a weirdo, but keep things brief and get the number(ideally 8 back and forth messages before telling her to drop you her number)

Then if you meet them it's really up to your people skills to get laid (or at least a second date)

Attached: 1489430285811.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

Got 8 matches the last two weeks. 3 of them agreed to hang out with me and 2 gave me their number, but they all stopped before we met.

Some chick just super liked me, but she's out of my league so I'm assuming it was accident. Should I comment on it though?

What type of pictures do you have. Can you post your profile description.

Are you considered attractive, average or ugly? Like, do you catch girls looking at you often?

Well, if you are a guy, that's pretty normal.
Girls get matches regardless of looks because guys swipe right on EVERYONE. They don't even look at their profiles. They only look after they match them. That's what all my guy friends do.
Women on the other hand, look at profiles, which means the guys on the other end get less matches. If women did the same shit as men, you'd get a fuckton of matches like chicks do.

>He fell for the tinder meme aaahhhh

For real the dating game is rigged already without tinder into the equation. You 'll succeed only of you have a 10/10 face. If you don't you'll have to make up for it really hard.

>ideally 8 back and forth messages before telling her to drop you her number
kek
I talk to guys at least for 5 or 6 days before I give them my number. I'm not giving my number to someone I'm not 100% positive will not bother me with messages. hahahah like what the fuck, you send 8 messages and ask the girl their phone number? They must be either crazy or desperate to just give it that easily to a total stranger.

>89 matches
>Chad
Pffftttt-AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 9D2242CF-E796-4692-863D-0DCD2179A0A2.png (640x960, 319K)

>303 matches
>thinks thats impressive
KEK youre a piece of work user. That probably took you a full year to get.

Youre nowhere near what it takes to be a Chad

Attached: 09D98A89-59F0-46A4-9438-64930ACBC8FA.png (640x960, 294K)

How do you achieve this? Do you just work out a shitload and then plaster your profile with shirtless pics?

>thinks 450 matches is enough to laugh at someone with 300
Brainlet uggo detected

Attached: bFQLpw2.png (640x1136, 363K)

I have around 2k and I'm a skinny guy, but I'm not ugly.

If you live in a metropolitan area and didn't get a single match within the first 12 hours, it's 100% confirmed you're an ugly incel

Attached: Jennifer-Lawrence-Mirror[2].jpg (765x1024, 187K)

Who will top GigaChad?

No, you're just uptight and have no social life.

>even super rich famous women cannot keep a room clean
Fembots defend your gender. Why are you so bad at keeping your room/bathroom tidy?

lol.
ot even the bots bothered with you. Just end it now my guy

What if I only got 1, and only 1 more since, but then not after.

youtu.be/d5wPQ-ALD7E

how chubby she is, user, is she cute at least?

>160 matches in 5 months
>Most of the girls are at least half-good looking

Getting matches isnt the problem, the problem is we are too socially inept to do shit after getting them

Why do robots even try to use Tinder? It's a dating app for the super-normal.

Absolutely not worth it senpai. I'm an average looking dude, with a bit of a gut, and I couldn't get the time of day from any women on tinder or okcupid or any of that. One day the thought occured to me that I've never actually been rejected in real life, so I decided to flirt with this 8 receptionist, and I had her naked in 2 weeks.

It's absolutely not worth it to validate those online roasties.

What the fuck else am I gonna do? I don't use it with any expectations, but my options for talking to women are limited. I'll try whatever I can.

>send couple of messages back & forth
>dies down
Should I wait for some time and then try again? I don't get too many matches and I've got nothing better to do with my time.

Attached: cool froggy.jpg (800x800, 51K)

why chads why

You're literally working against the algo if you do this. Not to mention, your belief that average guys don't get play on apps like tinder (or in real life) is horrendously flawed.

Why are non chads even on this board? I should just leave this place for Incels.me

>Give up dude.

This should be at the top of Jow Forums right under the board title. Sad!

A woman can be chubby and cute, user. I prefer chubby.

It's not your picture that is running these women off. It sounds like it's your messaging that's the problem.

It's like you've deliberately programmed yourself to fail.

>currently talking on tinder to a grown ass woman who likes Harry Potter and is "in love with" Post Malone
Gotta take what I can get but this conversation is already exhausting why are roasties so boring

What kind of power is this?

>3rd post in that image
>"dude just give yourself DID trust me it will work"
normies are absolutely off their rockers

Photoshop power.

I don't fucking get it-how can those NOT be fucking FAKE?

>made a fake Chad profile
>every time I swipe right its a match
Chad is a god at this point t_b_h

eighty twenty, man

soon it will be updated to 1/99

Going on a date with a match in an hour.
We messaged for a few days before we set it up. She wants a FWB and I told her I wasn't looking for anything serious either. I might have a date with another Tinder girl tomorrow.

Attached: 581651651.gif (320x227, 1.95M)

I don't believe anyone from tinder ever fucked

>not making tons of chad profiles using smart phone emulation on your computer, replying only to a few roasties to stand them up or with "sorry got a better looking girl rn ill message u later" but leaving most matches unanswered
why aren't you doing this right now

just got one , a few days of small talk , seemed to be some chemistry, we go on a date.

i got trolled because her pictures were all from an angle , IRL she has the WIDEST face you could imagine , like a mile between each eye , not a tolerable amount like the girl that does selyna kyle in gotham , aside from the eye thing the girl had the worst poker face talking or expressing herself , within 3 question i figured out that she had the shittiest personality, then she openly admits that she made out with his 3 last tinder dates but " wanted something deeper, more emotional" and started shaking .
she says that she want to see a girlfriend thats within two blocks near a store , we could take a walk there .
I try to do small talk but she clearly is starting to freak out , so i say " do i make you nervous?"
-geez user i dunno how to put this , you are too serious , sorry
- you dont say , but you dont have to lie either
-no user i really need to talk to my guyfriend
-you said it was a she-friend before.

i mean im a 6-7 , bit of a weeb culturally but i hide my power levels and pass as a fuctionin member of society, and this pseudo qt, within 20 minutes of talking IRL already acts as if im about to abduct and rape her?
what the hell?, and i was very polite not to fucking point out that unless you look at her from a 30 degree side angle she looks like a fuckin hammerhead shark!

>images clearly designed to hide a part of her visuals she finds ugly ie. she has self-image or self-esteem issues
>changes goals at a whim (making out/"fun" to serious relationships)
>looking for serious relationships on tinder
>lies to your face on your first date
you did nothing wrong
she is very clearly not all fine in the head

No it's because I set up my profile and got 0 matches. Nothing special, one selfie and three group photos.
Problem is I used the same kind of photos but with a model in it and got 4 matches daily, and it wasn't some ripped Chad.

thank you , but what baffles me is the freaking out reaction, i mean is now a days sarcasm considered raoe indicator? cause she clearly was getting scared , and the most aggro thing i can think of having done was comenting on her smoking habit , other than that we just got some bobba tea and we walked in a store to get some glue that i needed and was right in our walking path ...
I shit you not in 20 minutes or so she went from " oh hi user " to ( call 9-1-1 in eyelids blinking morse code)"

if she's anywhere near as bad as you describe she clearly has mental issues
dodged a bullet there friend