Describe the last time you kissed someone

Describe the last time you kissed someone.

Attached: I hear your voice.jpg (640x772, 34K)

>presumably kiss someone
>die
>be reborn as me
that's about it.

I've never kissed anyone.

Attached: 695C18EB-6E04-4207-B6D4-A37CADBF7105.jpg (562x544, 43K)

How did you originally post that
also same

>Describe the last time you kissed someone.
literally never happened

Last night. We kiss, she lets me grab her ass/tits but she says she wants to wait to have sex. Why is she being such a tease? I've never experienced this before.

Attached: 1523986780575.jpg (1007x1200, 370K)

Never, but I want to. Is paying for a kiss illegal prostitution? I would at least like to kiss someone before turning 30 soon.

never kissed anyone besides animals and relatives

that sounds worse than what it is

*arrests you paying a woman to kiss you*

Enjoy your 40 hours of community service :)

I paid to fuck her so she put up with it. No tongue, though.

I kissed my wife while she was asleep at 5am. She does this cute thing where she softly whines at me, and squirms around a bit. Im excited for our baby girl to get here in a few months. After I kissed her I got on my bike and rode to work.

There be wizards in these parts. Checked

Attached: 1526575759585.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reeeeeeeeee why God why?

Attached: D3928AB5-4797-4287-9737-C03855778A3C.jpg (201x268, 21K)

For those who can judge: is kissing worth it?

Why is this dude crying?

Kissing is only good if you love them.

I was studying with her at her house. Was about to leave, standing at the door. At this point we've been talking for like 10 minutes and we're standing pretty close. I decide to close the distance and go in for it, lasted a couple of minutes and it was great. Had her scent in my mind for a few days afterwards and she said I was a great kisser. When I left her house I went inside my car and went 140 from the testosterone, great feeling. Aim for something like this robots.

Once the baby's born your life is gonna go downhill hard and fast. You poor chump.

>last time
FUCK YOU BITCH

I'll do a few before the last just cuz im still crying about this a little

>at anime convention
>recently had started talking to oneitis/absolute love of my life again after nearly 2 years of not talking
>at the last minute on the saturday night she decides she can go
>lyft her ass out there (already had a second badge paid for just in case)
>she shows up n the vibe is just right
>she finds a tab of acid in her portable ashtray n we split
>vibe out n walk to get pizza
>eventually get back, eating n chatting n thanking each other for being there
>go to friends room to drink molly water
>we start rolling hard as fuck
>proceed to get soooo fucking lit & wander around w the squad for a while having a fun time
>get to a party n we end up too high so we just kinda melt on the floor for a sec
>come back to reality, we still feel wonderful tho
>we decide to go back to the room n chill
>shes locked to my arm the whole way
>get back to room
>we start talking about our history n everything we've been through together
>intense emotions
>she tells me she loves me
>of course say it back I love her from the bottom of my heart
>we FINALLY kiss for the first time & it's like a movie
>make out a little, then cuddle n go to sleep
>kiss her again after she awakens

not out of the woods yet bots, but never give up. she might just feel the same way.

Its ok my man.
I am the foremost droplet of blood in the cascade that stretches all the way back to my ancestors. Furthering your line is never a mistake

Kissed my wife goodbye before work this morning

meh, well that's that I guess

Thanks for the encouraging words but my oneitis is married with kids.

I kissed my cousin when I was like maybe 9 or 10. It felt good. Kind of sucks to know what you're missing out on. And by "kind of sucks" I mean is the most frustrating rage inducing thing conceivable.

l instead of I

Gf kissed me goodnight before I went to sleep last night.

Got a highschool crush drunkish off of a shot of 151 and a mixed drink. kissed each other for awhile and she blew me. pretty romantic considering it was next to a riverfront when it happened. 1 1/2 years ago.

never ever, wizardy here i come

Attached: 1509235654616.jpg (635x960, 75K)

l have never kissed anyone.

I kissed my grandma on the cheek

Fuck you man. You know the answer

Attached: 1E084EE3-98CA-4AB0-942B-29BF3C06EB69.jpg (640x719, 84K)

Two kisses on girlfriend's mouth one hour and half ago, in a hurry, with her smiling.
We were in a hurry as we shan't be seen, for our romance is secret to my mom, who doesn't like her for she considers the girl retarded.

I LICKED MY OWN ARMS TODAY.

Attached: 682039fe2c2c94db744c8009162d9188.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Always listen to your mom about girls user. My mom has saved me so much trouble over the years, she has some kind of supernatural sense about which girls are worthless.

My wife seen me reading the thread, then she kissed me.

It was closed lipped as I didn't want to leave the smell of tobacco into her mouth.

You are disgusting in more ways than one and i am glad you did not get trips in your post.

> about 20 minutes ago
> sitting on the couch finishing up some work
> gf walks up behind me, puts her chin on my shoulder, and puts her arms around me.
> "Hey, sweetie", I said.
> "Love you too", she replies; followed by a quick double-kiss to my cheek.

Is that true for moms in general, I wonder?
Mine is right about the girl being a little off, but I don't consider her inadequacies worse than the degeneracy of girls she'd consider normal. Worse yet, my mother herself was not virtuous as a woman, and was certainly inferior to the very girl she criticizes.
She may abhor the girl but, were it not for this one, I'd have none as I'm socially unskilled and a coward when it comes to escalating with girls.

She laughed.

laughblox

Last ditch effort to save our failing relationship. That was around 3-4 years ago. Haven't been close to having a GF since...

Kissed some cute girl off of tinder a couple of days ago.
20 minutes later I felt disgusted and nauseous about it.
I thought this was what I wanted. Someone please explain what's wrong with me

I don't think I'm gay or something like that.

Attached: cute.png (583x577, 223K)

Girls are overrated anyways

Attached: oof.png (116x88, 28K)

You probably created an idealized fantasy that can never be achieved and realizing that has made you extremely disillusioned and unhappy

Just because your mother was a whore does not make her worse at telling if a girl is garbage or not.

The physical aspect of relationships should arise from emotion, not the other way.
If you pursue the physical because society says it's right without emotion, you feel the emptiness of it and disgust.

Quick somebody explain to me the physical motions involved with kissing a girl. So that I can make sure you are doing it right, of course. Definitely not for my own education. Haha.

I think there's something in what you're saying, thanks friend. But what do I do then?
Do I stay lonely until I find someone that makes me feel stuff?
It feels like that'll take forever

Attached: cuter.png (605x578, 492K)

I don't remember correctly, I think it was like 10 years ago, felt disgusting desu, but I have been clinically depressed all my life so maybe that's why.

No need to meet the love of your life before doing it, but you should feel at least a little interest.
Thing is, you should do it because you want to, not because society dictates it so. You are using Tinder, so I'm inclined to believe the nature of the meetings is sterile in its genesis.

Never. Not even relatives. Parents never kissed or hugged me. The mana I have is incredibly potent, and will make me an incredible wizard.

Kissed a fat girl at a movie about a month ago, not my proudest moment but whatever.

Never, hell I can't even remember the last time I've been hugged or told "I love you".

Life is suffering anons

I think what I really want is just not to be so fucking lonely. Maybe I'm overthinking things and stressing too much.

Yeah tinder is pretty pointless, but I don't
get too much other human contact at the moment so it's the best I've got.

Attached: cuterr.png (596x571, 324K)

Fucking never, duh.
I only got mono because my mom is a whore and I was thirsty for soda at the time.

>be 15
>meet gf at the pier
>her sister comes suddenly and they get in a fight
>blah blah your not supposed to be out this late who is this guy do you know him
>quickly before sister takes me home she puts her hands on my shoulders and kisses me passionately

And then I broke up with her because I was a dumbass. Bitch sister tho

>13 years ago, 10 years old
>playing truth or dare with neighbor, his older sister, and her friend
>neighbor and I work out a deal that I dare him to kiss his sister's friend and he dares me to kiss his sister
>plan to pretend hating it so as not to get caught
>it happens
>I run to the bathroom and pretend to dry-heave, he does the same when it comes to his turn
>she screams "fuck you, it wasn't that bad" at the door and stomps off
>friend and I laugh about it afterwards

Attached: 1340226652915.png (247x235, 69K)

Last Monday, when my grandma died. My mother kissed me on the forehead while I was grieving. That was the last time I got a kiss in decades.

If we're talking any kind of kiss with a non-family member
>last summer
>on placement
>company conference so guys from Paris office show
>Do la bise (kissing on cheek) with a qt co-worker from there
But no I've never romantically kissed someone