Do SSRIs counteract the anxiety you get from caffeine?

Do SSRIs counteract the anxiety you get from caffeine?

My situation is kind of complicated. Caffeine helps me with some symptoms of a neurological disorder I have, but it vastly increases my level of anxiety to the point where I become almost nonfunctional with worry, even with small amounts. I'm considering taking an SSRI to help cope with this, and maybe counteract it. Will this work?

Attached: 03askwellprozac-tmagArticle.jpg (592x349, 33K)

>vastly increases my level of anxiety to the point where I become almost nonfunctional with worry, even with small amounts
i have this too, i wonder if it's an actual insensitivity or if that's just what it does to anxious people

I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm bumping this thread because I get the same anxiety from caffeine. I'm already shaking after 1 cup and my thoughts just go in overdrive. Way too much worries

it's weird because the first few times i drink caffeine after long break i feel great and euphoric, the anxiety doesn't set in until the caffeine tolerance does, which doesn't make sense to me.

I think it just enhances the anxious thoughts you already have because you're getting more energy

Been on SSRI's for a little over a month now. Before I used to drink 2 strong cups of coffee when I woke up and be fine. Now I take my Prozac first thing in the morning, and wash it down with a weak cup of coffee. About an hour after this my pupils start to dilate, music sounds better, I have more energy, bottoms of my feet start to sweat, sometimes I just space out for 5 minutes in euphoria. It feels like I have taken a low dose of speed. It seems caffeine and SSRI's have some kinda synergy. This usually lasts for 3 to 4 hours. If you get anxiety from caffeine already, you should probably avoid it. I have been told that mixing SSRI's with high amounts of caffeine can lead to serotonin syndrome.

Attached: 1526165290305.png (1373x833, 59K)

SSRIs are poison.

Don't know about SSRIs but L-theanine has this effect. It plus caffeine together form a basic nootropic called IIRC the People's Stack.
Basically the caffeine gives you alertness and energy, and the L-theanine cancels out the anxiety and jitteriness.
I've used this off and on for a few years and it's helped me greatly. Like you, I'm kind of sensitive to caffeine but without it, I just can't seem to get moving on anything.

P.S. NEVER take SSRIs. I did for a few months and it all but destroyed my ability to get aroused and keep an erection---search "post-SSRI sexual dysfunction" or head to rxisk.org for more information. This is not an uncommon side-effect and you MUST NOT believe the claims that SSRIs' side effects are only temporary. I'd give anything to go back in time twenty years and slap the goddamn Prozac and Effexor out of my hand. Literally the worst mistake I ever made in my life.

To be clear, the sexual side effects I experienced from SSRIs are PERMANENT and NOT temporary. This is not a rare occurrence but it is NEVER brought up when they sell you the drugs. Remember: SSRIs, not even once.

the side effect dropped after a few months for me, i dont have sex but masturbating is no longer a problem for me anymore

The horror stories you hear about SSRIs are a pretty vast minority of users, they're just really loud about it.

They counteract your erections and gives you a 5% chance to have PERMANENT damage and unable to cum or erection the rest of your life look it up

I'm never gonna get laid again anyway so whatever.

what kind of SSRI are you taking anyway?
we have Escitalopram in germany which is absolutely clean as shit, i had nearly no side effects and im actually doing progress after months

With a attitude like that you should take estrogwn and become a trap or at least a sissy bottom lots of men would love to fuck your bussy while your shemeat just flops around uselessly

You forgot about Grindr 100% chance to have sex or pay a hooker 100% chance to have sex

Sure, if you're an autist who thinks in terms of extreme black or white.

Just saying you would make a good bottom OP no way you would ever be a top

What else do you have going on just let robots lose their virginity on you.

Atomoxetine (self-medicated)
Venlafaxine
Wellbutrine
Vortioxetine
Amitriptyline
Mirtazapine
Trazodone
Abilify

Atm Moclobemide

None have helped me so far, nothing gave me more boost, motivation, positivity or anything worth it.
I am still taking it and going to the psychiatrist so that I can keep receiving welfare/disability money.

L-Theanine has been known to counteract the anxiety induced by caffeine. In fact, it is considered an effective "stack" by the smart drug community. It's also a lot safer than a SSRI and doesn't need a prescription.