Are you a manchild, /v/?

youtu.be/JjfClL6nogo

Attached: peterson01.jpg (295x295, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pantheon.org/articles/p/pan.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't subscribe to some boomers neo-reactionary hyper individualism cult so no.

james honey, did something happen to you?

woman detected

in b4 the libtar-

oh wait

this guy is for fags

lol, peterson can't even argue that a peoples posterity is something worthwhile, he's such a clown.

Yes, it makes me happy to be a manchild, I spend all my extra money on anime figures and video games.
But I understand I have to work more hours to buy shit I want and keep up with my bills.

Can't see any vidya in this thread

You don't even understand the words you use, retard.

Daily reminder his fiancé left him for a black man.

Attached: zand.jpg (1140x650, 103K)

Wtf is this guys problem?

>Incel

Yes and I am ok with that.

Literally what the fuck is he talking about in the first few minutes is that really what the peter pan story is?

>manchild
If some literally who psych professor (LOL) riding the schekel train to alt-right town wants to call me that, I could honestly not care less.

Attached: 1524601239262.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I don't see anything wrong with what he said. You have unlimited potential as a kid, but you have to choose a path and figure your life out rather than clinging to potential. Seems like basic stuff. How is he controversial at all.

He's been married since 1989, so I doubt he cares now.

Stop posting Tom Cruise

juden peterson

Wait, why can't that guy post tom cruise?

For people who don't want to watch, he doesn't even say anything about video games

Attached: 1525449066488.jpg (2000x975, 271K)

It seems to me he doesn't say anything about anything, it's like extremely vague nonsense.

B-b-but...

You can see it as two things:

One, is a cute kid story about having fun in a fantasy land, fuck shitty adults brah.

Two, is a story about a kid that never wanted to grow up, a manchild, because he is surrounded by shitty adults, and don´t want to become one. But Wendy or whatever, realize that you can´t stay a child forever, and she decided to leave with her siblings.

PETER PAN LOL

>Pan is the God of everything
Jesus Christ this is why I can't stand this guy, he can't even get this right. Peter Pan is called Pan like the forest god of Greek mythology. That's why he plays a fucking PAN FLUTE.

Why does he have to lie about such an inconsequential thing to get his point across?

Attached: 1521141038998.png (466x449, 359K)

>moved to r9k

lmao

>thread moved to r9k

Attached: cosby.gif (500x376, 915K)

That's more insulting than being moved to /trash/, kek

>moved to r9k
Wtf I love /v/ mods now.

Attached: 1520551748184.jpg (900x598, 103K)

wtf I don't want to be on this crap board, MOVE ME BACK

Yeah.

JBP is honestly a godsend. It sickens me how people can hate the guy for helping lost souls

BASED MODS MOVING PETERKEK THREADS TO THE BOARD WHERE THEY BELONG

he's right about a lot of things, though. especially when it comes to gender """inequality"""

Attached: 3ff33de82cad9fa181afb1ca7e4db407.jpg (595x1286, 124K)

>finding any excuse available to not clean his room and get his life together

Is this faggot really defending the ridiculous costs of education in the USA?

t.brainlet

just give up hoss

So, how you incels doing, any luck finding a gf yet

It's not something he came up with first at least, other people have described Pan that way. pantheon.org/articles/p/pan.html
But I'm not sure how much of that speculation is based just on his name (Pan = all).

i'll beat your ass to a pulp you little faggot.

>he's right about a lot of things, though
Nah, he just feeds into young men's victim complexes. It's the same shit as feminists telling women they're all victims, it's easy to feel like you're a victim and not in control of your life, that society is out to get you and the reason you're unhappy is because of all these things that are out of your control.

He's right about one single thing, and that's clean your room. Get your life straightened out. But that's just pop psych, every motivational book in the world says that.

But he isn't promoting their victimhood you dumb shit. He's all about telling people the have responsibilities and they're worthwhile.

Finding gf is not a priority right now, moving out is

That's a no I take it

>He's all about telling people they're worthwhile.
So not only does he promote victimhood, he lies as well? If you're some incel peeing in bottles in your mom's basement, no, you're probably not worthwhile. He's the very embodiment of middle-aged women's pop psychology (you're beautiful just the way you are, you're special), but aimed at young men.

Attached: 1520142257450.jpg (250x228, 8K)

>But he isn't promoting their victimhood you dumb shit
He literally does though. The evil feminists are out to get you, the REAL reason nobody wants to date you is because women won't stay monogamous like lobsters.

Attached: 1522385639279.png (609x455, 371K)

So why is he so controversial? There's countless people like that.

>If you're some incel peeing in bottles in your mom's basement, no, you're probably not worthwhile

You are though, you have potential but you're fucking up.

>He's the very embodiment of middle-aged women's pop psychology (you're beautiful just the way you are, you're special), but aimed at young men.

t. dumbdumb. Peterson is a lot deeper than that, mainly because he's a Jungian, not a lot of those around tbqh

He never said that shit though.

>The evil feminists are out to get you, the REAL reason nobody wants to date you is because women won't stay monogamous like lobsters.

Why do you have to lie and strawman like that you weasel?

yes i am a manchild i am currently accruing my penalty and i will die a manchild

ive spent the entire day listening to some guy reread phemomenology of spirit on youtube ive done nothing and never had a job at 23

>it's a "r9k purposefully misinterprets what someone else is saying so they can stay in their safe zone" episode

Attached: 1527253413064.jpg (600x478, 29K)

Not just Jow Forums literally 90% of anti anti-petersonites

I wish we were on /v/ still, /v/ is the more honorable board.

I'm from /v/ (I don't play video games though)

sorry i meant all anti-petersonites, not anti anti

soy17.png

>So why is he so controversial
Probably because his good advice is grounded in conservative Christian dogma, and a lot of what he says circles back to his opinion that the reason people are unhappy is because they don't have Jesus in their hearts. Jordan Peterson is one of those pop psych guys that sounds good on the surface, but once you dig deeper into where he's coming from and why he says the things he does, you see it's just the same shit that every other Evangelical preacher says, but dressed in a nice suit and calm demeanor so impressionable (especially young) people fall for it.

This is actually the one video I've seen on Jordan Peterson that I agree with. Especially the part about University being Paradise Island

>Why do you have to lie and strawman like that you weasel?
No hard feelings, I know you meant to quote the OP.

>Christian dogma

Wrong. He's a Jungian, which is borderline religious/mystical which triggers the fuck out of atheist fags and their moral relativism.

No I quoted your dumb ass

You suck

>Boomers ruin society and the economy and then tell you to clean your room

No, that's why the average fedora neckbeard drops him after a couple of weeks.

The reason he's controversial is because he hates communism and is not a big fan of the "smash the patriarchy" revisionist bullshit of feminists. This somehow turned him into a villain in the eyes of the mainstream media which in turn turned him into a hero by the disenfranchised dudes that got Trump elected.

By pol's standards he's a leftie.

What's your solution? Just sitting there and whining about Boomers all day?

"Waaahhh I wish society didn't suck!!" Why don't you do something about it

>By pol's standards he's a leftie.
By pol's standards everybody that isn't a Nazi is a leftie.

>tranny opinions
You do realize there's lots of black dudes in pol, right?

to be fair he actually points this out in the video if you watched it, that the things boomers were complaining about in the 70s aka having to work a monotonous corporate job with a decent salary is something millenials dream about now

>neo-reactionary
You don't even know what that word means.

>He's a Jungian, which is borderline religious/mystical
Oh my God he's got people going on about Jungian psychology now. You Petersonfags really need to do some independent reading and not get all your knowledge from Youtube. Jungian psychology laid some great foundational work to modern psychotherapy but most of it is either outdated, overly mysticized or just plain wrong.

Attached: 1524004832004.jpg (250x246, 4K)

>Incel
Yes, what's the Problem

>/v/

DON'T YOU MEAN /v9polgbt/?

>You do realize there's lots of black dudes in pol
Pol is mostly slavs and hues pretending to be white. Dunno about black dudes, but yeah there are plenty of self-hating blacks.

>alt-right
Soiboy detected.

Everything is alt right for the regressive left these days. You must not be able to sleep at night knowing the alt right is the majority?

>Everything is alt right for the regressive left these days
Everything is regressive left for the alt right these days

Attached: 1518373928308.jpg (419x420, 28K)

>Jow Forums is now trying to claim diversity points
Am I living in the upside-down?

Yes I am I have autism and I'm like a child but I'm 24 old. Fuck you normalfag.

I miss times where image boards were for people like me. There was a time where chans were for retards, autists, nerds, weirdos and freaks. Now this Jow Forums culture has infested every image board. Fuck you all, you are a bunch of normalfaggots. CHANS WERE MADE FOR THE MOST MENTALLY DAMAGED PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET, NOT FOR CONSERVATIVE AND TRADITIONAL PEOPLE. PLEASE LEAVE Jow Forums NOW.

Attached: 1621683268.gif (500x337, 507K)

But men are not equal to women in society today. Unlike feminazis we have facts that prove this.

Being an incel is a legitimate problem caused by feminism. Why do you enable that?

I'm alt-right and I gotta admit this is kinda true for a lot of us.

> modern psychotherapy but most of it is either outdated, overly mysticized or just plain wrong.

Your psych101 professor told you that without even getting in to Jung.

Jung was on the right track before Psychiatry took over at took the wind from the psychoanalyst sails

blame the internet, school shootings, fappening and etc.

>You are though, you have potential but you're fucking up.
Worth is a state, and in that moment he is worthless. Things can change in worth over time.

>stranger things reference
Cringe, but yeah pol is as multicultural and diverse as your average fighting games tournament

>a lot of what he says circles back to his opinion that the reason people are unhappy is because they don't have Jesus in their hearts
He would be right about that. The loss of our Christian values has led to a degregation of society.

Jungian psychology is about archtypes. Which, while deifficult to define, there is nothing wrong with it. People respond to it positively, as shown by Peterson's popularity, and really identify with the theme of myths and stories. Peterson was just smart enough to realize that Disney is the new modern fairytale people can relate to.

That makes no sense because there is no alt right outside of Richard Spencer.

>Holy shit, I am a fucking loser who is addicted to internet attention and shitposting and I'll be damned if I can find anything else to occupy my infinite free time with.
>Oh I know! I will go on the videogames board to try to make people feel inadequate and tiny by using maymays and midly known internet celebrities!
>Ends up being moved to r9k
See this, OP? that means you are a failure at life and this should be yoyr containment board from now on.

>Being an incel is a legitimate problem caused by feminism
Feminism isn't stopping them from going out and buying a whore though. That's their own fault.

The *Nazi* board is more diverse and inclusive than your typical dnc.

>buying a whore out
you're still emotional virgin.

Being an incel isn't about just being a virgin. It's about the biological need for companionship.

>Your psych101 professor told you that without even getting in to Jung.
I don't need an authority figure to tell me what to think, I can smell bullshit myself perfectly well.

>Thinking incelism can be cured by fucking whores

Nah man, they're pissed because they're unwanted by the opposite sex. Paying a whore isn't going to fix their social status

I miss old days. Why everything have to be "political" nowdays? I don't give a fuck about the world, I'm a shut in NEET. I now the world is fucked up but I can't do anything about it so, why do I have to take care about "traditional society" or something? I don't belong to this postmodern society, how could I belong in a more conservative society?

Attached: tumblr_ogxll60PS31tydz8to1_500.gif (500x446, 304K)

>inceldom is about companionship
Then why the obsession with "sexual marketplace"? Anybody can find friends without being sexually attractive.

Jordan Peterson is Trump with a thesaurus

>not getting it
do you even know the difference between incel and virgin?

Attached: 1525596496623.jpg (841x898, 188K)

What aren't you getting about it? Sexual marketplace just means incels are low value to women. It drives them crazy women don't want to fuck them and even if they had a different whore every night it wouldn't change the fact that they are worthless to women

And you're fucking stupid