N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

negress

NIGGER

I don't get what this comic is saying? This is so far from reality that I just do not see this ever happening to anyone,not even in their wildest dreams or their everlasting death. All women are materialistic and outerbeauty oriented. Women just do not think like that

N N
NN N
N N N
N NN
N N

IIIIIIIIIIII
I
I
I
IIIIIIIIIIII

GG
GG GG
GG
GG GGG
GG

GG
GG GG
GG
GG GGG
GG

EEEEEEE
E
EEEEEEE
E
EEEEEEE

RRRR
R R
RRRR
R R
R R

Originally and unironically

Nigger women are more prone to lashing out against their base urges because they are overexposed to it in their own hostile culture.

"I've never had anyone treat me this way." Is a common phrase heard between white male and female nigger couples.

I am sorry for calling you a liar but I straight up don't believe you. Not in the slightest.

At least you tried
Orginally

Is it that hard to believe black men treat their women like shit and white men do not?

>but on the inside
But a lack of confidence is already a pretty clear indicator of your 'inside', what traits does this guy hope to list that makes up for lacking the one trait that is essential in functioning normally in society?

Attached: 1426565371066.jpg (768x768, 28K)

He's her good-boy beta provider that doesn't object to her fucking around while he pays for all her shit and acts as her emotional tampon. That's how women see low men and nothing else.

I dont get this, my girlfriend does not get this, is this about him being a S O Y?

>can't stop imagining my future with the qt petite black girl in my office
Please make it stop

Yep. I've been around blacks all my life due to living in California and it just doesn't seem that way. Ive had a few black girl friends but they were fat gay ghetto girls so I don't think I would have gotten a fare assessment on the matter.
Exactly. The girls who say they want a guy with emotions really mean they want a shoulder to lean on when Chad won't listen to their bitching.
Don't let your dreams be dreams. Just talk to her. What's the worst that could happen?

I'm 50 pounds overweight and I got a baby face
Plus I'm weary of harassment claims
I've never been one to just talk to someone

S H E B O O N
H
E
B
O
O
N

SHEBOON, BE SHOO'N!

They literally could have made her any color, retards. Here's your reply.

>could have
But they didn't, brainlet.

Attached: brainlet9.png (811x628, 93K)

Its literally random fucking choice with these people
They always have generic brown on hand for these types of things

Well,work your way up to it buddy. Start working out and all that good stuff. I know that's easier said than done but I have faith in you and I'll pray for you.

Are there any nihilistic females? When I fantasize about a girl that at previous points in my life would've been below my standards it's because I've lowered my standards and I know it. But when women fantasize about men previously below their standards it seems like they gotta romanticize it like in the op. What gives?

This is a quality post.

>Its literally random fucking choice with these people
No, they constantly have a record in their heads of the colours of all their characters because someone might call them out for not having enough of a certain race in their artwork.

>literally literally literally
s o y

Attached: carlcuck.jpg (600x615, 39K)

Wait why are you praying to God for me?

Because every little bit helps. And not just any god. The goetic God's.

NIGHA BONHA

That just seems like a pretty petty thing to pray about