How does user feel about politics?

How does user feel about politics?

I'm trying to learn more about them reading political philosophy books and would like some opinions.
Culturally, American politics make me want to move far away. Most of our voters have absolutely no political knowledge other than what Zuckerberg feeds them.
My mother has voted every election since she's been in the States. My mother doesn't read books, newspapers, or even her own mail. She's a dumbass retard who doesn't understand politics in any way shape or form. Yet, her vote would count just as much as someone else's who takes the time to learn about candidate policies and promises.

Just looking for your opinions and insight here. Keep your Jow Forums"cancer out please.

Attached: 4358c255052a505990d1e1f05cfb2ab6.jpg (236x354, 23K)

>How do you feel about politics
I believe whites are victim of a ethnic and cultural genocide and that we need to establish a white ethnostate in order to preserve western civilization against the invading brown and yellow hordes

I stopped caring about politics because it seems to be impossible to get to the actual truth. Both sides are trying to bend the truth to make it consistent with their ideology so why even bother. Sorry for brainlet opinion.

What you should first learn about US politics is that votes don't actually matter.

I feel that the USA has two massive oceans and no true military threats on our land borders.

We need to get utterly and without mercy our military, relinquish all overseas bases not on American soil. So we would IMMEDIATELY leave Japan, Korea, Germany, Italy, Iraq, Afghanistan and any place that is not a US possession or territory.

We would immediately gut our blue water navy only retaining enough to project force at a distance to protect our coasts. We don't need 11 aircraft carriers. We simply don't.

We can then fortify our coasts with artificial islands and hypersonic land to ship missiles like China. Anything stupid enough to get in range would be blown to shit.

Now that we have cut two wars that have cost us literally trillions we can afford universal healthcare, improved education funding, and improved infrastructure.

If we need to we can convert the military into a civil corps who would do things like build roads and keep the levies working. It would still be vastly less expensive than maintaining two overseas wars.

We would utilize embassies as bases for covert agencies and expand the offensive strike arm of the CIA. Round up all the now out of work special forces guys and use them as scalpels to peel away any rot that grows large enough to ever be a threat of international terrorism.

Boom. Literally just fixed America. We act like we don't have money for some reason. National defense should be DEFENSIVE. Why the fuck are we bombing goat herders in Afghanistan?

Take the leftcom blackpill
- Abstain from voting
- Laugh at protestors
- Draw graffiti on national monuments
- Mock SJWs and fascists at the same time

Essential reading:
>Lukacs - History and Class Consciousness
>Bordiga - Fundamentals of Revolutionary Communism
>Debord - Le Societe du Spectacle
>Pankhurst - Soviet Russia as I saw it

Attached: bordiga.png (347x367, 106K)

You do know that of USA does this the whole world will go to shit, right? Sure you might prosper for a few years, but it'll eventually hit you too, because you're not self sufficient.
USA power projection throughout the entire globe is what keeps peace.
Not a burger by the way

>a 16 year old redditor solved geopolitics in 6 simple steps and its beautiful

>Literally just fixed America.

Until a few decades from now when demographic shifts turn the country into Northern Mexico.

>expand the offensive strike arm of the CIA.
Oh boy that sure sounds like a great fucking idea that could never ever go wrong

>since she's been in the States.
Elaborate pls.

Yeah abortion is killing an unborn child.

This it what idiots believe.

Every time I try to care about politics I remember my country is a fucking joke and that nothing short of a totalitarian takeover can achieve anything.

Or you just say we should give up or influence in the world.

The main thing that gives or currency value is our nfluence in the world. Yeah yeah the Petro dollar. But what makes it the Petro dollar? The fact that our military had the strength to impose or will in the middle East.

I agree that Whites are being attacked, especially in America. Not so much with the term invading. I'd prefer hyper-migration. Celebrating white culture, heritage, or customs is dangerous today. Everyone has a culture they can celebrate, why not whites? And you don't even wanna touch preserving your race without dummies considering that hate speech. Totally agree, you're under attack.

You have a point there. Literally all news sources have an agenda. They're doing tailored marketing to the masses, telling them what to know and hiding what they don't want you to know. I'm in the boat with you. It's a lot less stressful to step aside and move along.

Do you care to explain a bit? Assuming you're not talking about how they pick the new leader at area 51.

Hard left. Republicans are a total cancer and conservatives in general need to be lined up

>hates globalism which is the natural evolution of capitalism
>is a hardcore capitalist

it's pretty much a braindead cult of endless hypocrisy and worthless human beings trying to virtue signal about who is the most selfish

I take moderate interest in politics and I express that interest via voting for people I believe will take necessary steps to ensure the cultural and financial well being of my country. I have little interest in discussing politics however, I rarely meet people who leave emotions out of the discussion for the sake of a constructive conversation.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REPUBLICANS WANT ME TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY OWN PUSSY AND NOT BE ABLE TO KILL UNBORN BABIES OR BE ABLE TO CALL REGRETFUL SEX RAPE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How can anyone actually take womemes seriously

I dislike how they taint my other hobbies.
Every thing needs to be politics.
And that is what i dislike most about Jow Forums
they taint other boards with politics

mud cookies in /ck/
Vidya is for kids but also are you with us or against us? in /v/
the nazi tabletop game in /tg/
let's watch this nazi anime grill cartoon, also anime is degenerate btw

i hate politics or at least people who his whole identity revolves around politics.

And if you don't like what they do
you are basically from the other party because that gives them a common enemy

Attached: 1510871107232.jpg (590x295, 140K)

remember this when the decisive moment comes

remember what Jow Forums did to your beloved website and remember this is what they will do to your entire existence and everyone you know if you let them

resist when the time comes user

Attached: il_340x270.1275911106_nbt4.jpg (340x270, 11K)

The two major parties exist for show and aren't really at odds with each other. Regardless of which party's leader is elected, they never introduce substantial reforms, they never touch the military-industrial complex funding. The parties along with the media are constantly engineering political issues that can divide and distract the majority of the voters from the many billion dollar, substantial problems, to the mundane, worthless ones that don't affect anyone. See racism, police violence, sexism, sexual harassment scandals, scandals related to the presidential candidates, et cetera. They create two camps around the issue, then each party can lap up one side and throw shit at the other party. Meanwhile the billions continue flowing in the background, where no one is looking.

>Hard left
So you're willfully ignorant or just suffer from success envy.

Jow Forums is Jow Forums always has been.

Duck off Lefty. 4 Chan belongs to the alt right.

Keep on sucking cock antifa cuckboy. The future of the west will be white and alt-right

UK politics is better than the US in terms of what your average person is informed on but at least in the US your country is voting for a conservative part or a conservative party rather than in the UK where you can vote for labour and completely ruin your future with inflation, taxes, and regulation or you can vote for the conservative party who will get you arrest for carrying a butter knife and still increase regulations and taxes. The UK is fucked, there is not a large enough portion of the electorate who will ever consider voting third party to get us out of this mess I want to fucking blow up parliament I swear

Attached: 1513547040063.jpg (464x480, 115K)

wrong
People did it what they did in the past to piss people off
not for a political cause.
nigger and fag were just funny insults
not a topic with 30 infographics behind
repubs used to hate this place because muh hackers on steroids ruined other peoples lives for fun.
Not for a political cause.

Also is basically because more normalfags have access to internet.
and that is old people and retards with a phone.

>man I hate people that inject their politics into all my shit, why can't they just leave me alone?
>yeah, you should totally subscribe to this political movement btw
Nigger please

My mother and father are originally from Guyana. The poison kool aid place.

I'd prefer more funding for planned parenthood. They do a great service. If you're pro life you're pro nigger.

>pretty much
How about you provide some evidence to back your hatred up instead of spewing stereotypes like a dumbfuck who knows almost nothing about the opposing party.

I'm the same way. Emotions come out immediately and shit is off putting.

Good stuff. I feel like the dumbfuck public believe Republican and Democrat are polar opposites.

I feel like there's a solid correlation and causation with how much a person really cares about politics and how little empathy they have, regardless of their views.

Okay amerimutt

Vote Bernie 2020 or if the Dems pick a competent candidate, vote for them.

Attached: 1526329897412.jpg (750x797, 78K)

assuming I'm an American

>Invasion
>the entrance or advent of anything troublesome or harmful, as disease
I stick by my wording. Anyway I don't care about hate speech anymore, I'm going to take the George Lincoln Rockwell approach. They'll call me a Nazi so I'll respond "You're damn right I'm a Nazi, and I'm proud of it"

Attached: george_lincoln_rockwell_quote_by_neetsfagging322297-dagbf5h.png (683x500, 253K)

Left and Right divide is stupidest thing ever, its not 1800s anymore.
Review/study etc. each movement and party on its own and compared it to others and stop trying to shoehorn to either Left or Right.
Politics are not black & white. Its only done so to keep masses divided and get easy votes.

Centrism is not lack of opinion, stupid Brits, Amerimutts Leafs and Emu Islanders just dont seem to get this.

Politics is an extension of ones morality and ethics is just an extension of ones morality applied on macro societal level. The problem with that i that it would require people to actually think about their morality and the society as a whole and frankly not too many people are autistic enough to devote their time to it when there are other arguably more rewarding pursuits in life. Not to mention politics takes a lot of investment without providing immediate benefits. It forces people to confront commonly held opinions and uncomfortable ideas which is why normies are only involved in politics to the extent it is expected of them.

Attached: 1503786536473.jpg (1200x490, 93K)

I'm not white but I see your point.

I believe in capitalism but only if it's well regulated by the government , I believe in social safety nets largely because shit happens and you never know where you are going to end up .

I believe you have a right to own guns but the govt can determine what type of guns you can own .

I think trannys are gross but they should have the right and protection to dress and act how they want , without persecution .

I believe in a free and open society where you can say what you want and protest what you want , and don't use violence to enforce your ideas on others .

I think the American police force is ready and trained to handle any attack but they do not know how to treat people with dignity or de-escalate situations and they tend to treat poor people and black people like shit . So I want to see better training and more accountaibility .

While I agree with the general message of black lives matter I hate their tactics and that blue vest wearing Faggot Deray McKesson .

America is fundamentally unfair society and people like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, want to address that .

Because of my above listed views and the party system we live in i tend to vote Democratic because they are more in line
With my political views .

The biggest threat tho white people are ... white people.

Get your own affairs in order and stop blaming non-whites for your own self-backstabbing. You guys had your shit together for so centuries and you guys could still be running the show if you guys didn't start eating your own.

>p.s. - get those baizuo in check before the fuck up the rest of the non-white world

Pretty much all you need to know is that white people are fucked because of the thousand year Jewish plot to exterminate whites through mass immigration.
But I'm not white so who cares (You should care if you're white though)