How do I summon a demon

how do I summon a demon
I wanna wish for a gf

Attached: Ill_dict_infernal_p0420_leonard.jpg (640x746, 115K)

Why not summon an angel you brainlet. Most archangels can fuck up the strongest of demons

Attached: Cherub.jpg (1280x941, 197K)

You should ask /x/, they're masters of being delusional

Lawfags get out

yeah but can angels grant wishes??
you wanna take this outside? I'll fight you bro

Try to fuck with those you cannot see? Watch your energy; watch it close, or your blood will overflow.

Attached: avatars-000401541684-7qvd9s-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 36K)

is that way. You're welcome.

Why not summon both and make them fight for your pleasure?

why go through the trouble of summoning one? gays and trannies arent hard to find these days

Made a thread

according to supernatural you have to find a crossroad, burry some shit in the middle and then trade your soul for whatever you want

Thanks, but no thanks
(original)

Then the angel would not come, the demon would also retreat considering how easily Cherub 2nd in command of the first sphere would fuck his little bitch up. Lucifer would have gotten scorched if he wasn't hiding as a little pussy snake.
Boy Angels are always doing miracles and shit. It's their job to guide humanity, and protect all that is holy

Attached: 1521576069941.png (620x581, 16K)

They wouldnt give you a gf because it is an immoral fucking with free-will

Okay here's a summoning guide.
Draw a vaginal shaped sigil with two candles
Sit in the sigil
Start screaming "MOMMY MOMMY BABY WANT TO FUUCK" for at least an hour. It's a transcendental meditation process
If the candles go out. It worked
Then carefully exit the sigil like you were being born.

how about I stick my cock in your ass and summon some semen

Then can find you the right mate after you have redeemed yourself, and seen the errors of your ways you dumbfuck. Turn to light or be eradicated by it

pic related the losers you're worshiping getting bitch the fuck out for all eternity

Attached: Angels-Giordano1.jpg (512x742, 43K)

Stick your dick in a demon fagit lol

Attached: 1526764992398.png (736x603, 40K)

>not wanting to summon a demoness (male)

>Summon a succubus
>Mfw /x/ seriously believes that furiously thrusting into the air is fucking a demon

Attached: 1526070261426.png (650x650, 43K)

Summoning a semen demon is no laughing matter. They are real. I promise you that much

Attached: 1516398202729.png (606x530, 60K)