Vocaroo thread!

Vocaroo thread!
Talk about what bothers you, sing, play an instrument, whatever!

Attached: RobotChibi-cropped-flipped_400x400.png (400x400, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ke3hJ4MmsA
vocaroo.com/i/s09RZYNnTR49
vocaroo.com/i/s00Tjs0mnwib
vocaroo.com/i/s04gUc3VbRCM
vocaroo.com/i/s0eGFMWfAVNL
vocaroo.com/i/s0Q5T0hDp22j
vocaroo.com/i/s1RXf8IZeYqD
vocaroo.com/i/s0GSHFhSJdX3
vocaroo.com/i/s1fs9JCnwczt
vocaroo.com/i/s1h1tr9XuCcF
vocaroo.com/i/s1sbim4E7ZzX
vocaroo.com/i/s1YqS0y705ib
vocaroo.com/i/s08BgK8spXz3
vocaroo.com/i/s0qqZ3kt054Z
vocaroo.com/i/s1Xg6h0W5fyq
vocaroo.com/i/s1tgWrFRFNDA
vocaroo.com/i/s1aZ9vJW0PVG
vocaroo.com/i/s18yOpXBeuCY
vocaroo.com/i/s1S0ZGLJuFr1
vocaroo.com/i/s07kyR9Stl6w
speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/0jcqhbqjtqkay3h1
vocaroo.com/i/s0lhjZv2riFf
vocaroo.com/i/s0K0GxfSSUZE
vocaroo.com/i/s0j8KwqrAZuf
speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/hjsqhi3u3h0h97bz
youtu.be/28TXiQ64tlw
vocaroo.com/i/s02b2YCGfQzr
vocaroo.com/i/s0eqMZI57ouN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah i think ill just
vocaroo.com/i/s0ke3hJ4MmsA
whenever i see a fit guy with a fat girl

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHITTY VOCAROO THREADS

More laughing and do screams pls

vocaroo.com/i/s09RZYNnTR49

hey guys
vocaroo.com/i/s00Tjs0mnwib

Attached: 1526529335171.png (665x835, 35K)

vocaroo.com/i/s04gUc3VbRCM

how does the new equipment sound
vocaroo.com/i/s0eGFMWfAVNL

someone say ok retard

vocaroo.com/i/s0Q5T0hDp22j

say too busy mobbin

>too busy mobbin
vocaroo.com/i/s1RXf8IZeYqD

say dyno612

vocaroo.com/i/s0GSHFhSJdX3

vocaroo.com/i/s1fs9JCnwczt

say ansia

I am requesting a girl say the following

>oh, is that it, onii-chan? No, don't worry! I think it's cute. It's just that mine was already bigger when I started middle school, and you're already an adult...

vocaroo.com/i/s1h1tr9XuCcF

pedal and whammy bar test
vocaroo.com/i/s1sbim4E7ZzX

vocaroo.com/i/s1YqS0y705ib

Attached: desperate-drunk-hispanic-man-drinking-black-white-image-32724523.jpg (1300x1390, 255K)

Can you say eats spicy goodness.. LIKE A SLOTH

very very noice

vocaroo.com/i/s08BgK8spXz3

>vocaroo.com/i/s08BgK8spXz3
cool

vocaroo.com/i/s0qqZ3kt054Z

vocaroo.com/i/s1Xg6h0W5fyq

vocaroo.com/i/s1tgWrFRFNDA

Give me something to say. I'm a male (male)

vocaroo.com/i/s1aZ9vJW0PVG
vocaroo.com/i/s18yOpXBeuCY

give me something to say, i'm female (female)

vocaroo.com/i/s1S0ZGLJuFr1

vocaroo.com/i/s07kyR9Stl6w

reallifepurevirginwaifufembotcomehereplzletsscourthewebtoattractfebotsandpurevirginwaifustocomevisitour139threadsaroundtheclockreadytowoothemandshowoffourpowersandstatssowecanstopwhiningandcomplainingasanidentityorisitthatwehaveacceptedourworthlessfateandnowalmostnothingintheworldmeansanythingexceptforcontinualaroundtheclockcricketcryingthroughouthedayandnightandthereisnochanceicanevergetagirlintheworldsoiwouldnotbeokwiththatideaofhavingeverythreadsimplybeformeetingtroubledwomenbutforsomereasonistillthinkanywhereintheworldmythoughtsorfeelingsoropinionshouldbeconsideredonanymatterforanyreasonbecausesomethingisobviouslyseriouslywrongwithmeicaresomuchaboutyoupleasegivmeattentionpleasedontlookthiswaypleasesomebodyholdmepleaseconsidermyopinionpleasegivemepowerpleaseletmyexistenceeffectyounegitivelypleasegivemestrengthandpurposeandvalueandmeaningbyconsideringthefactthatiexistandcansaythingsandgetariseoutofyoupleaseisweariexistandiswearimatterpleasejustlistentomeandletmebullyyouandbeannoyingpleaseletmebefilledwithrageandfuryandangerletmebefullofanythingforiamnothingandfeelnothingbesideshatredanddissapointmentthatiknowiwillnevergetagirlthisismyplacetosayiwillnevergetagirliwillnevergetagirlalldayeverydayfortherestofmylifeandiftherewassomehowamiricleigotaterriblecreaturewithaholetobestupidenoughtoconsiderstandingnexttomeformorethanaminuteiwouldstillgreatlycareaboutthepossibilitiesforallofyoutoeperienceandknowhappinessandjoybecausethereisnothingwrongwithmetwonothingwrongwithmethreenothingwrongwithmeerghhhhhhhh/

Im going to run and jump and play all day, like a little fairy boy, im going to run and jump and sprint, like im on a sexy stint, just watch me go, baby doll, baby girl, look at me, I am jumping with glee, ha ha, who who, hey hey, bay bay, im a silly little boy, just a twisting my joy, just a jumping a round like a silly little goose, just look at me toot, tee hee tee hee, yalla yall dee dee doo, yaba doo, we we, ha

speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/0jcqhbqjtqkay3h1

Attached: Tsuchiya_Koitsu-Collection_of_Views_of_Japan-Summer_Moon_at_Miyajima-00027668-020907-F12.jpg (1200x807, 132K)

heyyyy boyssss, just sitting here...mindinggg my own.. hello ladi ladsss..... jusssstttt ssssssitting her...allll.....sexxxillyyyyyy.... howsss it going guyssssss....? ohhh dont mind meee just a little fairy girl... dancing and prancing... and shaking my hipsssss... ohh.... turn around will you while I bend over... I dropped my pencil... *brap*..... oopppssssieeee dooppsieeee... ohhh my...I am so flustered... hehehehehe.... oh noooo I am blushing tehehehe.... guysss please dont look... my little hiney is tooting!! noooo guysss stop!!! *toot toot toot*

i dont think i could do this

vocaroo.com/i/s0lhjZv2riFf

vocaroo.com/i/s0K0GxfSSUZE

rain; the calm motions throbing, the waist width wise arising settlting I think and drop of played hopscotch
we slept
when you were not captivating with chalk on ashore, washed dreams and I would now he hangs out its mending seagull popping sun setting falling slave
if you all in forrest, ship at sea, turkey leg medieval ages I
feel with tap watch, imagine a gnarwall,
I mosey on ashore,
imagine meeting the same times I can a cliff be?
A movie
I walked to the most exciting stop, jewel encrusted all sun rays enlight and was raining calm motions the but the sand dream consider thumps in a pond unstil, torquise, aqua rine, maroon/candle stopped food in a smallish
wingnut, imagine you are just to raise the fullest places like your wishing waiting static; the days pushing watch, semi accidental camel toe, hexagram /mountains, if I was in dirt, lie in the size of bad news,
I was a grand makes movement and moments blue, whitely been pigeon,
who say the divine; let mesh like the desire for joy and food leader
time were engaged
you all sun setting
your mind is a cool sand splashing in the birds,humming trunks to our rivers and they are about your riverbeds, walk through your field is composed of jumped for a greencard, but its implies
marmalade,
foreboding I have to ourlive caused the whale
stranded in a pizza men fake sure to touch the wake pool pigeon holed, ive been an africally iron dick
in and mysterwork from the wet
book of my poetry printed on ya mate releasing the furious fire, fumble, far as I desire I adopted him, and a pocket water with an ice creamed on the watching the foam water mud sand shes the campfire, fumble, face the fulled by the customers got tired of mind and I can that you are about mysterone and disturbed
you had wet the bearer of bad news,
and you those of engaged
in the warm sand masterwork, one and a jackrabbits, grass stains, if all the early 00s, in a smidgen, ive
been a
little pussy in the world, ive been pigeon having

can you say too busy mobbin

vocaroo.com/i/s0j8KwqrAZuf

^v^v^v^v^v^v^

oO0oO0oO0oO0

nice, you made this/? sounds like a platformer game type music

and then the riki montor lebied in the wankalang

sumone make a vocaroo

speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/hjsqhi3u3h0h97bz

How does my voice sound?

youtu.be/28TXiQ64tlw

vocaroo.com/i/s02b2YCGfQzr

vocaroo.com/i/s0eqMZI57ouN

Attached: 1470810755481.gif (500x450, 187K)