Dated a guy for 7 months and he broke up with me so he could play videogames all summer without having to leave his...

dated a guy for 7 months and he broke up with me so he could play videogames all summer without having to leave his house for dates or anything. why are neets like this? lmao

Attached: C1CF0B39-4116-434C-AD83-12755D18F6D7.jpg (680x484, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EiTbl-cPwI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Womyn

Attached: 1527261643815.png (879x788, 232K)

Just make a fortnite account and hit him up again, it's not hard

Sounds like the guy has his priorities in order. Away with you, roastie.

Just date a 35 year old boomer. Seems to be working for ciara.

>tfw neet and would rather be creating art and music or working on computers all day instead of vidya

err0r404_#1869

Attached: 1500863922309.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

You're less fun than videogames.
Sorry buddy maybe you need better date ideas.

Lucky guy, I wish I still enjoyed video games that much.

waaah why wont this guy spend his valuable time, money and attention on me why is he like this waaaaaaah

lol get fucked

>guys like this can get dates
>all I want is to go on dates and plan cute outings with a girl
>cant get dates

that's because you reek of desperation, girls would rather chase someone than deal with someone desperate

>35 year old
>boomer
Fuckin'ell. They have time machines too? Is there anything they don't have?

Maybe he was a homo. I sit inside and play videogames with my gf pretty often.

You must be pretty boring if video games are more fun than having you as a girlfriend. Next time try putting out once in awhile.

she probably conveniently left out the part where she bitches and nags him for not paying attention to her every time he tries to do something that he wants to do

you can tell by her first post that she has that self entitlement that comes with every girl these days

That's fair I guess. Just sucks that it's basically a cycle. I cant get a date because I'm desperate and I'm desperate cause I can't get a date

you should probably watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=EiTbl-cPwI8

I dont want to be alpha, but thank you for the video user, I appreciate you trying

women are only attracted to alphas.

everything else is just an orbiter to them, for them to manipulate and extort

LMBO

WHEYYYYY LMBO

I'm just not that kind of guy is all. I'm extremely submissive to my partner. But really thank you for trying to help me, user

I was you when I was your age, probably. Protip, get a hooker. A nice one. First time will be awkward. See her a couple times. Clean your pipes out and learn some technique.
You'll be way more relaxed and relaxed confidence will bring women to you. I went to thailand a couple times but that may not be an option for you so look up some local working girls.

shut up fag

>roastie

honestly, if you learn to imitate this behavior anything is possible. you could tell a girl to peg you with a strap-on and she would do it because she wants to please you.

i think the principle is about tending to your own desires before hers, they find that attractive because it signals to her that you're "high value" even if that's really not the case

women love chaos, they love to sit and wonder what you're doing, what you're thinking about, etc etc

they get bored very fast and very easily for the same reasons

>chaos
I think you mean mystery.

Hypothesis: you were attracted to him in the first place because he's the kind of guy who is confident, self-assured, independent, and aloof enough to do this kind of thing. You tried to tame the bull and you lost.

both really

some women will happily destroy a marriage/relationship to get some dick

I'm pretty relaxed already, I spend most of my time around women, either in school or with my best friend (female). The issue is just being appealing to them I guess

Not the types of girls I go for user, but thank you again

>Not the types of girls I go for user, but thank you again

well, clearly you arent having any luck with the type of girls you go for so something is wrong

they all have the same blueprint underneath

He's not a women user

DESU Vidya games are better than wamen

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

It's a fag, and they weren't """dating""" for 7 months, they were just Discord orbiter/orbitee

This is what you get when you insist on him never havign any tiem of his own and to constantly shower you with attention you dumb roastie

WHY THE FUCK CANT I GET A GIRLFRIEND HOLY SHIT NOOOOOOOOOOO

Please be cute with me :( I'm a shut in and don't know how to meet people/scared

shut up FAG

.orig

Sure, send me an email with some contact info, Discord or kik or whatever

I emailed you... so you should check it

Attached: 1518546611059.png (900x900, 492K)

How do you regain your passion for vidya again? I seem to go through cycles where for a few weeks to a couple of months I'm 100% motivated to play again, different games and I have to force myself to do other stuff. Then comes a period where I just have no motivation, no passion, no interest for anything. I just go on autopilot while feeling like shit and thinking about how fucked I am, doing my work and at home just sit around, doing nothing because everything is boring.

Because women can be very annoying.
Women are the measure of our success.
No women no measuring stick.

I'd probably do the same desu.

>stuck with bf in his NEET period
>he quits dope, gets the job, buys a house
>playing house now
>not really as fun as he was when he was a deplorable layabout piece of shit

>playing vidya in the summer when it's actually really nice out

the fuck is wrong with people, vidya is for winter when outside sucks

did you save your virginity for him?

Stop replying to that shitty forced meme
you are making them post it more every time you give up your precious (You)s

>sometimes wonder if mean spergie Jow Forums bf's rich family keep giving me presents out of the blue to bribe me into staying with him

hey roast
roast gtfo
youre just one of the many people who post on heartlessaspergers.com
begone you ho

Attached: 1527201309512.png (575x650, 480K)

Videogames are for whenever you want. I don't know why people think they are some "lifestyle choice" or whatever. I play them after work.