Who else here have a fetish for cute autistic boys doing cute autistic things?

who else here have a fetish for cute autistic boys doing cute autistic things?

I like to befriend qt autistic guys at my uni, slowly so they get comfortable and attached emotionally to me, then I get to know their cute autistic thoughts: "I like to play with my cars, CHECK THIS WIKIA ABOUT YUGIOH"

HNNNGGGGGGGG

it turns me on so much, aspie guys are too pure.

once, one of them hugged me out of nowhere and said that no one had treated him nice before, and that he loved me like a brother.
somethings I brought some toys so my aspies can play, they sit in the floor and play with cars, tiny pokemon toys, spinners, etc while I watch, trying to contain my boner.

i dont even want them sexually, I just get off on them doing cute things and staring blank to nowhere, I already have an harem of 4 aspies.

I NEED MORE AUTISTICHNNNGG

Attached: hhnn.jpg (180x180, 7K)

You're an awful degenerate but this is pretty adorable

Where were you at my college?
The only female I ever talked to talked about the attractiveness of other males

THERE IS HOPE FOR MY KIND.

That is fucking adorable in original ways

My fetish is autism.

Attached: Things never said before.png (800x600, 12K)

I have Aspergers and I'm not that autistic are you sure they're not with brain damage or something?

Attached: 1526707958563.jpg (768x768, 135K)

>tfw mega sperg and no bf

err0r404_#1869

Attached: 8888.jpg (259x195, 7K)

GHHHHH UGU OWO mmmmmmmm
now get the fuck out
i can feel the tumors already

>tfw those retards could get into uni and Ive never gone to college

Well time to end it lads

Attached: 429ED878-0A0A-4D3B-A856-55B5EC837E4E.gif (645x773, 8K)

me me me!
I love cute autistic boys, specially if they're really low t and skinny (I have a mommy dom fetish) it's also really cute seeing skinny boys eating large quantities of food :3

>low t
>skinny
>eats large quantities of food

Im probably too old for you but I always wanted a mommy dom

Attached: 2372733B-6634-471D-91EE-B3FEB11E6E0D.png (267x320, 18K)

this but male please

OP, describe more of your exploits. I'm an aspie and this really turns me on. Never in my life have I dreamed of someone being turned on by my compulsive desire to ramble on for 2 hours about my very narrow interests.

OP isn't a female user, did you read the whole post?

Is skinny boys eating large quantities of food a common fetish for women? I've seen one other post on a skelly thread where someone said that was their fetish.

Guess if I want to find love I gotta go gay.

>CHECK THIS WIKIA ABOUT YUGIOH"

Attached: 1519701337723.png (526x435, 162K)

qt

super cutie

one of them was so happy because I payed attention to his yugioh cards. so one day I followed him to this trading store in another city and I found him in a table, sitting alone and checking an album of cards. Like a little kid. he smiled from ear to ear when he saw me so I told him to take out his deck and play with me.
he literally blushed and flapped his autistic arms from being so happy.

he was bullied though highschool and never had any friends, so now I probably will live in his most treasured memories forever.

HNNNNGGGGGGG

Attached: qn4WHrp.jpg (425x424, 43K)

You're a monster. I hope one day you get hurt for leading them on.

>actually have autism
>see this thread
I'm scared Jow Forums

Attached: 1527205498443.jpg (554x640, 210K)

I'm a high functioning aspie, I'm more into vidya and slice of lifes

>mfw i am autistic
>mfw i see a thread of someone fetishizing autistic robots
>mfw i mentally unable to fall in love

good thing you specified the kind of autism you want,that way i dont need to feel guilty for being the ideal guy and rejecting you

Attached: 1526235765811.jpg (205x246, 17K)

Its not a fetish but I'm non sexually attracted to that kind of people.
The problem is, being autismo myself I have no idea how to even start talking to them or make it so that we become acquaintances. How do i do it??
There's this lanky blond kid in some of my classes and he's always alone and he looks like the kind, but I have no idea how to start a conversation or follow it

Attached: 1526122395167.jpg (480x542, 55K)

During high school I joined a sports team. While in down time during regattas I would play yu-gi-oh with two of my friends. all the other people made fun of us. Fuck you you just want a source of entertainment.

>I have no idea how to start a conversation or follow it
Literally just be yourself

I have been myself and what has happened is that I sit next to him and say nothing and he says nothing and we are strangers

Attached: 1508791275550.jpg (750x738, 82K)

This is why I keep to myself

tell me where he lives user, you can join my harem too

tell what do you like, I love you!

what, why?

I keep my aspies happy, I protect them from harm, i'am actually fixing their lives while respecting their limitations. I just ask for a little of amusement as payment

tell me about yourself

Attached: Spinelli_Laughing.jpg (476x357, 38K)

please take me under your wing reply to this post

>tell me where he lives user
but he's mine now
if i can manage to talk to him.
How do you do it? I need specific tips and tricks

Attached: 1505577995409.png (412x388, 379K)

Maybe.
bGYswRW

i'am sorry user but the first step involves being confident and making the first move

W-where do you live desu?

I'm not sure if im autist but im super awkward and anxious. wanna sex?

Attached: 1519942306434.png (600x562, 433K)

>once, one of them hugged me out of nowhere and said that no one had treated him nice before, and that he loved me like a brother.
>somethings I brought some toys so my aspies can play, they sit in the floor and play with cars, tiny pokemon toys, spinners, etc while I watch, trying to contain my boner.
This is some weird kind of pedophilia. Autism about autism. Intredasting