>height
>strenght
>iq
>income
>attractiveness
etc
what about bottom 1%?

I'm in the top 1% iq wise, bottom 1% dick size wise, feels bad man

Attached: 1482784101430.png (212x238, 7K)

im top 1% in absolute mental torture emotional hellscape
like, worse than anyone i have ever met
suffice it to say it is hell

Top 1% IQ and dick size, though top 1% nose size too. Everybody assumes I'm a hyper Jew.

I don't think I'm 1% in anything. But I figured out that since I have no debt, while still incredibly poor mind you, I'm still regarded by the government as like really well off in comparison to the rest of my country.

post ur schnoz

It looks like Daniel Day Lewis' nose with a much thicker and assymetrical tip. I'd be able to pull it off if I had a much bigger chin/jaw.

Pls be my dicknose jew bf

I highly doubt I am in the top or bottom 1% for anything. Fairly average dude for the most part. I was the #1 scorer on my high school's entrance exam, which counted for nothing.

Same, i dont know about dick size though.

Attached: 1501078411959.jpg (900x587, 46K)

I could bench 120 kg as a 15 year old. I'm 20 now. I could have won competitions as a 15 year old though.

Sure, just don't make fun of it.

>average dick size
>averagish height
>below average strenght
>average IQ
>no income
>below average atrractiveness
I have nothing going on for me.

would you pick something to be 1% at, if you had to be bottom 1% in something else?

i get the get cause i am the get getter

Are you Japenese or Korean??

top 1% losers

Attached: 1504634654942.jpg (597x597, 54K)

Kek, I hit today 120 kg as my pr. I'm 24. Funny coincidence.

I'm an average gym faggot now. My recent pr is 105 kg. I want to get serious next summer. Uni doesn't mesh well with my preffered training schedule.

Attractiveness and income are too overpowered.
The other qualities combined couldn't match up to those two.

Still good. I couldn't even bench 60 kg when I was 20. I started with 21 and needed 3 years because I trained after a shitty bro split program in the first 2.

I still seem to outlift literally anyone else. Turns out that 99,99% of Jow Forums is just straight up lying about their numbers. If I'm the second strongest guy in my gym with a 120 kg bench, a 140 kg squat and a 190 kg deadlift, something tells me that not many people are ably to hit these numbers.

>pls no bully it
The nose, the dick, the jew, the iq or the bf? Also, that's gay

Attached: 1527043904265.jpg (655x650, 103K)

Iq predicts income pretty well, though. So you might just pick it to choose both

pretty much everyone is in the top 1% for IQ, so i wouldn't recommend mentioning that.

Nope. Not even a little bit.

Well, im the 1% in something.
In my youth ive done hard drugs and ive taken enough drugs to kill myself at least an hundred times.
But i lived, then i had to face retribution for my actions.
Most people who live what i lived just kill themselves because its too hard to recover from this.
I didnt, that makes me the 1%

Attached: SunPepe.jpg (900x506, 38K)

My IQ is in the 99.98th percentile, but I'm ugly, chubby, and just barely under 180cm.

I was never intended for any other purpose than to betabuxx.

I have a high basketball IQ but an above average actual IQ.
Can run 6 min miles often.
Clean and jerk my own body weight.
Can make 10/10 free throws .
Waveshine as falco lol

Attached: tumblr_n2d7gqZhwm1sof1evo1_500.png (500x341, 158K)

>Can do art.
>Can make models
>Anything other is kind of shit
>people like me only if they talk to me, on first sight admit they would bully me if they didn't get to know me

Nope I don't think I've ever been 1% on anything

>tfw mediocre all the way around

Attached: 220px-Tetramorph_meteora.jpg (220x282, 24K)

I'm in the top 0.1% of fastest drivers in Forza 7

Top 1% of height, and top 1% of being a loser.

I have a somewhat rare eye color which is estimated to be 1-2% of the worlds population, other then I am average in everything else.

Attached: notmyeye.jpg (275x183, 5K)

>basketball iq
What the helliq. This is why I'm a critiq of civiq (and publiq) education. You can't put iq behind anything and expect it to exist. It doesn't make you esoteriq or a mystiq, it makes you siq. So you play basketball, uh? Well, you're probably always the last piq, the redundant briq and the one to take the piq.

TL;DR: liq my diq

i think i am top 1% in the amount of love i carry for world

I'm well in the top 1% regarding wealth and income. Also top 6% in heigth and somewhere along the top 10% dick size and iq.

Still miserable though.

top 1% artistic skill
top 1% laziness
top 1% social anxiety

Top 1% hypnotist

I'm 5'5, possibly bottom 1%.

Height and maybe IQ

But it hasn't gotten me far

Yes, master. Desu

I think I'm in the top 1% of programming ability, at least if my graduating class in school is anything to go by.

Attached: 1522250564926.jpg (499x499, 135K)

I used to be in the top 1% of World of Tanks players, but I quit the game a few years ago.

>6.25
>5'5"
>decent
>around 120
>broke
>6/10