Tell me about your perverted fantasies NOW

Tell me about your perverted fantasies NOW

Attached: d28494793862855704867cda30c4f927.jpg (457x363, 86K)

Get out. Please keep your furry shit away

I want to have gay sex

that's a really lame fantasy fag

shemales my man
good old fashioned chicks with dicks

I am a fantasy fag. I want to fuck an elf, who is cucking a dwarf

I want to be something like a human toilet and have attractive people piss on my face, shit in my mouth and cum on my face.

dress up like a girl and go on a date with a guy

Sex with an overweight woman in her mid-to-late 40's. No idea why

I want to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

that is pretty perverted god damn

I want to have a daughter that I can dress up and molest.

Attached: 11274813_p0.jpg (600x800, 240K)

my fantasy is getting great gets

I'm so sorry user... you're too late

damn so close to. dreams dont come true....

test

anyway to answer your question NOTHING

I want to be tied up and brutally fucked by a specific fictional character... not gonna say who tho.

Wtf nigger

Im a little surprised furries arnt more plentiful on Jow Forums, a shame really, my most perverse fantasies are perverse enough that i would not feel safe even mentioning it here.

kekoldry desu

Attached: 1329322767.jpg (1000x680, 122K)

Owning a girl completely and beating her up and fucking her to near death every day and making it known how much of a worthless fuckhole she is and how I don't care about her.

I want to be a tentacle monster. Breed and take over the world. Nothing too crazy.

i want to have loving tender passionate sex with the woman i love

very degenerate i know

this desubh, too bad she doesn't love me back

I want to lick the anus of a cute girl and do perverted things to her. I am a girl, that's a problem.

regardless of whether you want to be the girl, the cuck or the one doing the cucking
actually seek mental help

I want sex with the person i love and will be with me for the rest on my life showing what love's glory is capable of.
In this society that is degenerated nowdays.

webm related p

Attached: 1527135063195.webm (640x480, 1.95M)

>3DPD
It looks like she's shitting out a tail.

DPD
shoo captain autism, shoo

It seriously unironically is considered degenerate, which is a sad state of our world
And you'll get lectured by Disney watching rosaries that this only exists in Disney

Any sauce of this one?

I want this as a wife more than anything

Attached: 1a milk and cookies cervine.png (950x1150, 681K)

I want to fuck a small, big teddy lactating Latina gf.

Why does god hate me so much so as to not grant me a glimpse of my wish being granted?

okay I might be lying, last night's dream was fucking amazing and I got a white milf version of that instead. It was also good.

All Furfags must be destroyed.

Attached: 1524761529596s.jpg (250x175, 5K)

all frogposters must be destroyed

You Furfags dont have the balls to do any thing.
Your day will come when we round all of you up and burn you alive in your faggy dog outfits.

Attached: 395748294668694.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

gentle femdom mommy gf that uses her breasts to keep me quiet and lovingly humiliates me in public by revealing a fraction of my power level just to see me turn red and slowly but surely drop what is essentially a macho facade I've perpetuated my entire life and I'm living the fucking dream because she's real.

>Your day will come when we round all of you up

tick tock closeted furfag

I sometimes cover myself in Twinkies and pretend I'm swimming in a sea of dicks.

This is Jow Forums I dont have to be a closet furfag you retard I'm user.
Shit tier effort faggot.
The great Furfag infero is coming soon.
I look foward to being the one that sets you a blaze.

Attached: 7563826556.jpg (254x247, 23K)

calm yo'self, you're having an autistic fit

I want to do a random hookup with someone from Jow Forums and just spend a day naked having extremely casual sex. It's not insanely perverted sure but for some reason I want it to specifically be arranged via Jow Forums.

Attached: 1515723403446.jpg (1280x1440, 206K)

do any other femanons inexplicably have a thing for helmets that cover the face? can someone help me understand this please

Nah he's right furfags should be gassed then shoved into ovens for their sins.

Having someone love me for who I am, and having a long loving relationship with her.

i want my mom to sit on my dick

Female orgasm denial. I want to tie up a woman and tease them mercilessly, bringing them to the edge of orgasm and just holding them there. Then apply ice and numbing cream to the clit, wait an hour, and repeat until they are mindbroken and willing to do absolutely anything for release, at which point I turn off all stimulation and have them sleep in a puddle of their own juices, repeating this for an entire month. I will simultaneously be doping her food with hormonal pills to induce lactation, and ever day will hold milking sessions to collect her breast milk in addition to the vaginal secretions emitted during the edging sessions. Part of the breast milk will be for my consumption, while the other half will be fed back to her.

After this they will be so unbelievably horny that they will be my sex crazed sub, willing to fill all of my perverted fantasies just in hopes of reaching one orgasm.

Then, on one random day I repeat the tease and denial, but this time leave the hitachi strapped in. At first the feeling of orgasm is overwheling relief, but I don't remove it -- I keep the hitachi strapped on as she is forced to cum again and again, for hours. The stimulation turns to pain, as I mercilessly taunt her with "but you're the one who wanted to cum right?" After forcing her to cum for five hours straight and after she is mentally drained, I lie in bed cuddling and petting her, satisfied in my new found sex slave and partner.

i have this RARE fantasy that a girl will actually love me and enjoy a variety of sex positions with me while we live our lives together.

it gets really freaky when she has a baby and we buy a house and raise our kid to be a good person

I have a fetish for tattoos, piercings, prostitutes, and extremely trashy women. I would never act upon it though because I'm not really into casual sex and a relationship with a girl like that is unappealing. Other than that I'm pretty vanilla.

Attached: 1510444367436.jpg (490x375, 16K)

I want to kidnap a bunch of local bitches and make them into a human centipede. Not even fucking joking. Or at least make them live in a position of constant humiliation and shame.

I want a cute girl to stab me.

Attached: CHarak.jpg (563x563, 109K)

I want to get married and have a family with my waifu

Having a threesome with my two 2D girls, that involves poopoo, is my favorite. Just a simple thing. Maybe they can be aged-down, if they feel like it.

I want a girl who is like a NPC follower in RPGs, being subservient, loyal and can fight, who I can treat well and fuck every now and then.

I used to enjoy thinking about having daughters with my waifu and being incestuous and openly sexual, where we all walk around naked around the house and stay close. Had to drop that idea, because it got in the way of the best and secure emotional stuff, didn't feel right deep down, but it sure was exciting.

I want to be the bun.

Attached: t h i c c bun.jpg (500x396, 20K)

Sounds nice but would be better lightly cutting instead of stabbing then having her lick the wounds before cuddling up and going to sleep my chest

I bet you have a little girl panties collection you sick fuck.

I want a girl as romantically inexperienced as me to be with and fumble through love until we get married. Any other fantasy I have is pretty vanilla.

Attached: squished plankton.png (500x377, 183K)

Koakuma kunny fantasy

Attached: 1418687874844.png (900x995, 898K)

people like you deserve to be gassed

Ayy, Sasha! Long time no see. I remember busting nuts left and right to your pics when I was 16 im 24 now what's up?

I want to rule over two women. They go through body modifications to my liking. They wear what I tell them to and act how I want them to. They are not allowed vaginal penetration.

Being raped in the gym locker

Do you have a feminine penis or a feminine vagina?

I want to passionately fuck a girl(male), cum in her mouth and snowball with it

Attached: Newhalf-xxx-files-fandoms-Newhalf-Masturbation-1866667.jpg (586x1000, 77K)

nope, i'm a pretty average manlet and not particularly on the cute side

Muscles
Rape
Lactation
Gay shit
Furry shit
lolis (not real life kids though)
Ryona
At the end of the day I just want to get Jow Forums and have a muscle girl who calls me daddy.

So would her dick bigger or smaller then yours faggot?

Confess your sins nigger, I had a sex dream about Link sucking off a futa Toriel. And this was before Breath of the Wild came out so it was extra weird since he wasn't even dressed as a girl. The "Anonymous" tag is there for a reason.

Smaller, big dicks are wasted on women.

At least he's not trying to secure the white children.

me too desu
original comment

I want a boyfriend who wants cuddling every so often

Want to be the diaper gf and just be a baby 24/7. Don't want to work, want to submit to a boyfriend and have him control everything about my life

Do you have a femcock tho?

busted probably a gallon of nut over sasha and champagne

What about a boyfriend that wants cuddles a lot

i had a story in my mind about a handful of women becoming brain-in-jars supercomputers and skyneting the world, genociding all other women and having the enslaved human population breed them.
The design i had in mind is those giant monolithic 60's computers with fleshlights on their sides and protuding mechanical arms.
The remaining men would be split between liking their new position in life of just breeding the computers and hanging in prison camps between fucks and some others trying to overthrow the computers.
Thoughs?

Attached: 1526617880319.jpg (1623x463, 113K)

woman suck scrungus

oh my fucking god I am so unbelievably erect rn

Please tell me she(male?) has a cock

I once dreamed that I had a fulfilling life with the woman I love.

God your degenerate, people like you need to be shot in the back of the head

Are you being ironic or do you actually like it?

First thing that came to mind was fucking a Robobrain in Fallout 4. Fuck Todd, there was a ghoul lady literally begging for your dick but we got the brain jar instead.

I wanna hold hands and listen to Kanye West's discography with a R63 version of myself

Want a dominant mommy gf to ride me and choke me and piss all over me and nurture me with her tits. Maybe even a little bit of torturing, I'd love it if she tied me up and edged me over and over again. She'd also force me to suck her toes and force her armpits in my face. She'd try and give me boners in public and we'd fuck around on public transport and park benches. This shit is stuff that could only be a dream

What a tease of a game. There should be more robofucking in general

Fourplay ( the mod that lets to have sex in fallout 4) is out I believe check loverlab I think I saw some robot fucking in it or a companion mod

I really want a hug. Is it too much to ask for?

Attached: 1526604231125.png (407x654, 318K)

If you one of them trap fembois yes fuck off, if not no it not too much

I'd happily hug you even if you're a trap femboi user

I'll hug you if you're a trap femboy, but only if you're a cute one.

kissing with a guy and telling him i love him

Attached: 1511466546662.jpg (610x419, 56K)

>waifu orbit threads get banned
>ciara thread recently delet
>furry up though
Faggots.

>

I want a boyfriend who's a switch.

Attached: 1527325883412.jpg (229x220, 10K)

>banning and removing several cancer threads is wrong if a different cancer thread remains
Faggot

I want my lover to treat me as a servant. Allowed to do as I please when I behave, but if I misbehave I get punished.
Cutting, beating, you name it.
A huge punishment fantasy is after mouthing off, she beats me, carves her name into me, bites me, and pisses on my mouth to "wash out my dirty mouth". Then after I've been put back in my place, and she bandages me up, she lets me lay my head on her lap while we watch TV and she sort of pets me to let me know I'm still loved.

Attached: 1515750619284.jpg (771x1300, 345K)