Got groomed by a milf over discord last night ama fellas

got groomed by a milf over discord last night ama fellas

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (529x226, 25K)

How old is she? Did she send you pics? Is she hot?

36, yes, looks 26

Discord's pussy is easy, none gives a fuck
Go leak her nudes on /b/ then kys

What is doing some woman that age on discord? Isn't discord for games? I don't use it.

think she got my pussy tbqhwy

ive got no idea, but she isn't the first ive met of that age

Are you implying you're a girl?

Tell me how then if it's so easy

no iam not implying anything of the sort

Don't try to be clever with me because I'm retarded.

>join discord server
>be chatty guy talk to anyone
>talk with girl on pm's, don't give info on how you're a pathetic virgin
>ask for pics, suggest you webcam after a while of talking
>???
>she sends shit
Most girls on these chatrooms are grade A attention whores

Where did you meet her, and how? I want to know how you went from opening Discord one day to ending up in this situation because I'm jelly.

Just talk to them for a bit ask for pics and be flirty in pm's

Every server is either all dudes or has too many people and is pure autism
Plus I don't want her to see me

>daddy
Ew. It's all about that mommy kink my guy. If you're gonna have a milf gf, call her mommy. It's what I do my guy

How does one be flirty?

I usually don't send shit, open cam and hide my face.
Tbh most big servers are trash for this kind of thing since the regular girls will get showered with attention already.

Talk with her and make sexual jokes basically and then start talking about her sex life, fetishes etc. Don't just compliment her before she sends anything

So basically be online Chad?
Those servers have just way too many people for me user

Yeah well I usually get them from vidya server's that I don't join just to get pussy.
Meeting a girl on omegle and exchanging snap/discord also works.

Big servers don't work for this.

Anyway, why would you even want that? It's a waste of time and all you do is further feed an attention whore's ego. I've cyber'd with about 10 women and am still a 20 year old KHV.
Lots of them are gonna try and make you their orbiter too

I'm not I'm just curious since I can barely keep any female's interest for more than a week and there's robots getting pictures of tits

oh well, if it's been a week without getting her tits you're probz never getting them. I usually get that shit in a few hours/days
It's also easier if you're in a community where girls are also active so u got shit to talk about, mainly their bitch retarded internet drama

Do you send pictures of yourself at all? If I tried this how would I avoid having to send pictures of myself considering I'm an ugly dicklet?

Urm, some are gonna ask for your pics, some won't care at all.
For those that ask, say you wanna see them on cam first to make sure they ain't a catfish so just hide your face while on cam and initiate from there.

And don't send pics with your face to randos, and never send a pic of your face/dick in the same angle

I'm not looking for tits
I'm just looking for a girl to talk to
But if they're showing tits without an hour I guess I know why they lose interest easily

>I'm just looking for a girl to talk to
Ah, I know how you feel.
Then just talk to her like you would to anyone else my dude, then add her on snap, bitches love snap

>daddy
How old are you?

post proof or jus Jow Forums shittalk

I can't since I only know of autistic obsession with my interests

And I'm not sure what to do with Snapchat
That's not an app that appeals to me

not daddy age