That introvert that lifts

>that introvert that lifts

Attached: 1523735231882.jpg (534x712, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8J7vinMUh5w
cbsnews.com/news/indiana-school-shooting-today-noblesville-west-middle-school-2018-05-25-live-updates/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>have no personality outside of lifting and internet jokes

Attached: bob.jpg (261x169, 10K)

>have plenty of personality and things to discuss but only form of socializing is on Jow Forums.org

His parents failed him

> introvert

Your confusing this with someone that has shitty social skills

How big of a role are parents when it comes to raising a child? Could he have had a different outcome?

GO TALK TO PEOPLE ASSDICK!!!!
you’re wasting whatever personality you have

Same

Attached: 1488838845373.jpg (375x500, 95K)

Anyone else have to initiate everything social 95% of the time?? At work i have to start the small talk or else no one will say anything. Yet when 2 other co workers are next to each other they start chatting up. Its annoying as hell considering i have social anxiety and i have a resting bitch face.

Attached: 1525218806667.jpg (750x878, 52K)

Where? I can't even go to bars or clubs cuzz Im 18.

I used to be the same, then worked hard to be pleasant and talktative to everyone and eventually people started seeking me out and talking to me.
You can't imagine how annoying it got after a little while. Don't forget that you're an introvert for a good reason in the first place.
We have to work for strong deep friendships, there's nothing enjoyable about a regular social life

This.

same with me
i wonder if im just boring

Agree. I've had loads of shallow socializing through past jobs but I honestly would prefer to be alone over that. Deep friendships are nice, but hard to come by.

the ultimate redpill is that you were always right about normies. Not bitter but disappointed

That means you should be in school unless you're really dumb/degenerate.
Talk to people in school, make friends in class.
If you're not in uni/high school, go enrol.

I just want a gymbro to be my friend and help me lift

not him but it's not like that at all in college. no one is friendly to each other in class, people only talk to each other about class stuff except for people who knew each other before class

Apparently everyone in my gym knows each other. A lot of people go there with friends or they meet their friends in the gym. Everyone is talking a lot.
I go there, don't talk to anyone, look on the ground and just lift

All this incel talk on the news has only made me realize just how beta the majority of my friends are. It kind of makes me want to get them back into lifting, maybe teach them some of the stuff I've been studying about nutrition recently. Some of them used to lift with me in my homegym, but one guy went into the army and I went on a large lenten fast, so the only other two haven't lifted with me in quite a while.

Same bro. I put myself out there to try to talk to my co workers and they have boring responses and don't even say more than a few sentences before akward silence. It makes me depressed though when we get a few new people in our crew and by the end of the week they're good friends

I unironically think lifting would have saved him.

Seriously? It's the biggest fucking factor deciding what you turn into. Like 95% influence

It's because you never have anything interesting to say or do anything worth telling others about. They aren't trying to talk to you because you are a bad conversationalist.

>people only talk to each other about class stuff except for people who knew each other before class and other hilarious lies you can tell yourself
You just think that because you are avoiding the fact that you don't know how to be social
t. university student

He couldn't comprehend initiating convos. He literally died over virgin rage but, if you read his manifesto and his diary, he never tried. He didn't approach girls or talk to them, he just figured they were supposed to come to him. How me made it past elementary school thinking this, idk.

Elliot tried to get laid at a college party as his ultimatum; if he fucked a girl there, he was canceling the shooting. Do you know what happened?
>He stumbled around drunk as fuck, tried shoving some guy away from his gf (which failed and he fell over, and he was so drunk the couple still tried helping him)
>then he ran off, climbed onto a balcony and sat around pointing finger-guns at people.
>Then, when a group of people climbed up to chat with him -- INCLUDING SOME WOMEN -- he didn't speak to them started insulting the women for not flirting with him.
>He then tried pushing the people off the 10' balcony, but he's a dyel so the group pushed him off instead, and he broke his ankle when he fell.
>THEN he limped home and realize he didn't have his glasses,so he assumed that group stole it.
>So he, drunk and wounded, goes up to the house party starting shit.
>But it's a different house party.
>He gets the shit beaten out of him.
>A group offers to help him stagger partway home
>He gets mad that no woman offers to take him home and have pity sex.
>He cries himself to sleep

Elliot was a level of autistic with women Jow Forums cannot comprehend.

Thats bs what about them ? They never say anything interesting too .. its always me having to find something to talk about or else they stay quiet or say uninteresting things

That's a lack of chemistry between you.

If you are uninteresting and have no character/personality, you will find very few people you have chemistry with.

Flirting with girls isn't about having 'interesting conversations' anyway. It's about teasing and sexual tension.

But its the other way around. I try to be friendly and what not yet they seem boring or somewhat shy/not talkative. I think im just intimidating.. i mean ive been told i look pissed or serious...

Amazing.

It's dumb; liberals are like 'Rodgers murdered because no one taught him women don't owe men sex' and redpill types are like 'Rodgers could have slept with women if he followed our advice'
But the reality is that he was beyond help. He was mentally disturbed and incapable of getting through even the most basic social situation.
To solve his problem you would have to rewrite his whole upbringing.

I support this claim. The only girls that showed interest in me were the ones who wanted to have sex. Its sad that you cannot build friendships in uni.

>friendly

Sounds boring. You're boring.

You're not 'too intimidating' to flirt that's dumb.

95% what about friends?

Fuck, that would be insane. I think normies are just fitting in so they have things to talk about and there are plenty of people like that so they just accept whatever mainstream media and whetever trends so they can interact way more easily. I mean that would make sense but its too easy to lose yourself if you do that.

Did you read the post you're responding to?
Don't try and be friendly and make interesting small talk. Make fun of a girl (in a non-cruel way, this is surprisingly fine line to tread), say something bold and unexpected.

e.g. I'll tell you an interaction with a girl I had last week

>talking with colleague about girls
>he says 'Kasia's pretty hot, but i dunno if she has a boyfriend'
>'hmm lemme see.' *shout across room* 'Kasia!'
>'..yes?'
>'Do you have a boyfriend?'
>'Um... Yes.'
>I just tut loudly and roll my eyes.

Just asking her, loudly and in front of several onlookers, it's unexpected, it shows you aren't shy. Tutting like her answer was dumb is intriguing and surprising to her.

Later she asked me why I wanted to know and I just gave her body an up-down look and snorted derisively, when she pushed me for an answer I just changed the subject.

Next day I saw her boyfriend dropping her off to work and, smiling so she knew I was teasing, told her

>'wow he's MUCH too good for you. You are punching above your weight.'
>'ha ha.'
>'Yeeah, plus it didn't look like you guys are that close...relationship is on the rocks, I think. '
>'Oh really you can tell all that from one look, yeah?'
>'I'm very perceptive. It just might be time to cut your losses.'
>'And go out with who instead?'
>'No one. You're young, have some fun.'
>'Haha fun. You mean hooking up.'
>'Maybe. Like if you knew someone good looking, someone you were attracted to, someone tall, maybe a colleague.'

The whole conversation was light hearted and jokey and at the end she laughed and punched me on the arm playfully. There was no small talk, no 'interesting conversation', I didn't need her to feed me talking points. But attraction was created.

And?

holy autism
hopefully she reports you for sexual harrassment

It might be harassment if your ugly ass did it, but it works just fine for me

Probably just sounds autistic cos he had to explain it in writing. irl it would be good

Although
>The stories post here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood etc etc

>introvert means mega autism

Being an introvert means that socializing in large groups is tiring to you and that you have to recharge by being alone, I can socialize like a normal person, but i need to rest once in a while and be alone with my thoughts.

negging. gross.

this was gross to read

>gross

What are you, a girl?

This is what people do as flirting, spinning a bit of chit chat around attraction, going near the edge of inappropriate and holding it there. It is all about how you do it, your tone of voice and how you look etc.

If you imagine this guy being a socially fluent chad, it looks great. If you see him as a 4/10 with a monotone voice (yourself) it looks like sexual harassment.

Exactly. Problem for me is that my mom never leaves me alone so I can recharge, and when I tell them about how I need my alone time my dad always says I should get a job. Like, uhhh I'm trying to recharge my social battery which I CANT with you nagging on me and then you want me to spend 8 hours a day with wageslaves? fucking logic of normies. Right bro

Joking that her boyfriend is too good for her so she should break it off and sleep with user is not 'negging'

Negging is where you subtly indicate a girl isn't as great as she thinks she is because she's so used to men showering her with compliments. A joking suggestion delivered with obvious irony is not that.

There's nothing wrong with negging, properly done, as long as you aren't an autistic PUA who has to plan out the whole conversation

>whole conversation was light hearted and jokey
>being this inept at understanding people
you were scaring her because you are a massive creep, but fortunately for you women are on average way weaker than you physically so they indulge you because they don´t want to get raped and stabbed.

>Jow Forums virgins literally cannot comprehend flirting

Hilarious.

I do understand flirting, which makes this so much more painful to read. At least you probably really lift, because only gymbros are at this level of lacking self awareness

>playful arm punch

If this is true, that's a seal of approvable. The playful arm punch is girl speak for 'I want to fuck you'

I can make people laugh, I can have pleasant conversations with them. I've had people tell me they feel like they can trust me more than anyone else and I can maintain a conversation with a dead fish if I truly needed to.

But I can't get people to remember me when it's time to make plans. Nobody invites me anywhere or tells me anything when they're hanging out. I always learn about parties from overhearing others or seeing their pictures on social media after it happened.

Why? What's wrong with me. What am I not doing correctly that makes me so utterly forgettable yet simultaneously adept at socializing in the moment. What the fuck do I need to do to get people to chat me up via phone?

>she was laughing and joking
>she talks to me all the time now, and physically plays around; stepping on my feet, trying to steal my pen, throwing bits of paper at me to get my attention, even grabbing my butt once. Girl flirting stuff.

>hurr durrr she was secretly afraid of you and you didn't notice

I don't know what kind of life you lead where women are frequently scared by your creepiness but it's not like everyone else's life.

You need status. Someone who enters conversations as the reactor (rather than the initiator) is in some sense free-riding, and people won't like it unless they feel you've earned it. If you demonstrate yourself to be highly cultured (well-traveled, multilingual) or intelligent, or simply good looking then it gives you the power to be memorable with little effort.

Sounds like you're good at being an acquaintance but not actually becoming anyone's friend.

Solution is simple. Just arrange stuff yourself. Ask people if they want to hang out, if they fancy getting a few beers in, if they fancy a FIFA sesh with some pizza.

Sounds like they like you but don't think you're up for hanging out. They probably assume you have your own friendship group you hang out with. So just ask them.

Two reasons she didn't report you for sexual harassment
- You tow know each other quite well (unlikely from what you said
- You are quite good looking therefore she doesn't feel like you're a creep. Probably she'll let you fill the wage gap with your male privilege

>going near the edge of inappropriate and holding it there
You miss this thread's context user. We're talking about introverts, and by extension socially inept faggots, such as myself. What you and is pretty normie stuff for the average Jow Forumsizen. And I'm including ones who actually lift

daily reminder that stepmothers aren't mothers. His father failed him. And his whole family.

Ptetty big role. They could have aborted him. He was a mistake anyway. He wanted to kill his little baby (half)brother cuz he knew he was gonna be more succesful socially.

iktfb
the only affordable option for me was community college and everyone is 5+ years older than me and don't say a word in class

Attached: 15464987323298.png (655x509, 21K)

You think too highly of yourself. You dont initiate enough. I had a group of friends like 3-4 people. They were nerds too but They always talked about going out drinking and a never once asked i asked them whats up, what did they do and can i come cuz i was too shy to even ask that.
If youre shy, introverted youre basically invisible.

>tfw you realize that people are garbage not worth talking to

Attached: magnificent.jpg (316x400, 8K)

Jow Forums belongs on Jow Forums

This is the opposite of autism
If you are on Jow Forums you cannot pull this off

This. There are infinitely more chances of me jumping right now of the windown I'm standing next to than ever doing something like that.

>be INFP
>that ENFP oneitis

None of you are introverts if you actively seek social interactions and acceptance. Elliot was a sociopath autist, not an introvert.
If you are an introvert you actually like being alone, you value your alone time far more than spending it with anyone else, you don't feel the need to small talk to anyone.

Mainly cyborg normalfags ITT

I dont appreciate people trying to break relationships, user

checked

Elliot Rogers was not autistic. He was a textbook case of sociopathy

Hey bro. I go with a friend myself and socialize a lot. Don't worry, it's kinda nice to be alone. You get your shit done more effectively.

It's 50/50. Don't worry about it man.

Can confirm. At least you'll be familiar with that feeling once you'll graduate and realize that it's a long ride.

Attached: 1521364844757.png (645x773, 9K)

>tfw lurking this thread since early morning
>still waiting for someone to photoshop his neck
What the fuck is taking so long

Sounds like you already knew her therefore no small talk was needed. Btw you sound like a fucking tool

Attached: 1527187598853.jpg (456x304, 29K)

>be 29
>also manlet
>khv for about 6 years
>also gayfag but hate short term flings and have low threshold for degeneracy (also i keep the gay very down low)
>lift, good job, social at work and events
>even the most important people at work know me by first name, and chat often (like the CEO of maybe a few thousand employees)
>personal life is a dead zone
>my routine is get up, cardio, work, lift, paint/video games
>weekends is coffee shops, study, hikes, biking, or painting/video games

I kind of wish conversion therapy worked so I could just find a gf and have her produce some cute white babies. I’m sort of rudderless in my personal life.

Looking at the replies to this post makes me wonder who let the Jow Forums incels out of their containment board. Imagine if they heard sex talk out of context, that shit sounds odd too but in that situation it's hot af

Then you will continue to fail. You can learn to be like that

Thanks for the opinion i will write it down in my journal and carefully study it

>didn't know if she had a boyfriend

Yeah sounds like they knew eachother really well.
Hitting on girls you've never met is much different, hitting on girls in or around your social circle or workplace is much easier.

Lol go back to Jow Forums you fucking autist NEET. Get a fucking job

This is at work? I dunno man, at work I just don’t bother. Bs sexual harassment claims are a real thing and they WILL fuck up your career

Not him but work flirtations/romances are my kryptonite. It's fucking EZ mode. Dangerous game to play though.

>tfw extrovert on social media but actually rather stay in and read at night

>tfw you realize you have to act like a total tool to get pussy

This is the bitterest pill to swallow

If you construed that greentext as anything but normal flirting then you're socially inept

The very small part of me that can empathize with his perspective exists because socializing is a two-way street. That he was never approached caused a downward spiral of self loathing, and shit I think a lot of people can fall into that trap. I'm worried I'll never escape because any effort I actually exert doesn't yield anything.

>khv for about 6 years
wut
are you a born-again christian?

Obviously because you’re around them all day. The op thinks he’s something special for doing that, but that girl is someone he knows and it’s at work. Fucking stupid if you ask me. And it’s not good advice for people who have never had success with women because a. there’s no faking his approach without it being weird and b. you already have to have some trust between you and the woman to do that.

Better advice would be to just go to volunteering, meet ups, coed sports leagues, special interest classes, philanthropy orgs if you have money, and just be friendly and genuinely try and get to know people. Once you do, flirting with a girl you’re interested in will be much more natural, and won’t come off as Chad-wannabe.

I've made 3 good friends in the past 8 months at a CC, out of many more acquaintances . It's about being friendly/seizing opportunities, living an interesting life worth talking about, and playing the numbers. Put in some fucking effort, and seek out people who you can learn from.

work/school flirtations are baby mode. Think about how many people you actually meet and the chances that you'll really connect with that limited number of people. Go out and do things where you meet more people.

Introverts are usually too smart to get girls that care about Jow Forums.

Attached: 1527285421209.jpg (536x619, 95K)

More like
>the introverted narcissist with grandiose delusions

Ngl I would be fucked by Elliot desu

Attached: 1444865688670.png (256x239, 140K)

clean digits lad

Had this same realization. All of these 10/10 girls looking at me all alone in pity. I'm immediately put on a list of guys they wouldn't fuck.

God they talk on Jow Forums more about E than people do here.

I wonder if this is Mr. Doorman?

youtube.com/watch?v=8J7vinMUh5w

it saves everyone, including chris benoit

Fucking Americucks.
The real problem is that everyone else in a bar or club is there with friends, you won't fit in.

Attached: 1527291712940.jpg (650x800, 82K)

I haven't seen anybody posting screenshots of Elliot's forum posts from the bodybuilding forum in a long time. I wonder why that is. Is it because they were incredibly pathetic?

I knew it would happen Friday only, not Wednesday as people expected.

cbsnews.com/news/indiana-school-shooting-today-noblesville-west-middle-school-2018-05-25-live-updates/

What happened to singles' bars? Is there only Tinder left?