How do we stop Americans from lopping their childrens dicks off?

How do we stop Americans from lopping their childrens dicks off?

What the hell is going on over there?

Attached: 1424571454025.png (539x959, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVZrXGNRtyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Lopping their childrens dicks off
Oh shit, since when?
Wait, is that what you're calling circumcision?
Wow, that's a pathetic way to grab attention.

how do you even wank without a foreskin lmfao, that must be so shit

feels so great pulling my foreskin back and fourth when im aroused. actually better than the orgasm itself desu, which is why i often edge for a while

This. Holy shit I'd've necked myself by now if I was a foreskinlet on top of everything else

>Wait, is that what you're calling circumcision?
Why wouldn't he? It's exactly what it is.

Can we all just take a step back and think about how the fuck the Jews figured out you can cut skin off of your dick?

Attached: Capture.png (1071x595, 859K)

Aesthetics? Cleanliness? Pleasure is nice and all, but it'll suck if your dick is so unappealing that girls don't want to touch it... And good luck trying to get any girl to suck your dick too. 9/10 girls will straight up refuse to give head to uncut cocks, even the sluts won't touch it for some reason.

>has the ability to enjoy sex
>even his penis is too ugly to get it though

Attached: 1469427641663.jpg (1507x1071, 613K)

that was the price they paid for their pact with the demon Yahweh

>muh 'girls like it better'
>muh 'cleanliness'
>being proud of having your penis maimed by doctors when you were born for no real reason
Disgusting. Some deep-seated brainwashing going on there.

Attached: Ht3wOgi.png (487x410, 165K)

Stop trying to cope you delusional americunt, you are in the minority, no one else in a first-world country gets circumcised and, unsurprisingly, they don't have any problems getting laid.

>America is one of the few countries that practices circumcision as regularly as it does
>the majority is ugly
wow, is this the true power of cutfags? Don't mind me I'm just enjoying my body the way it was intended to be.

The other way around mate, cut dicks are unnatural and girls will refuse you if you are.
>inb4 american
you only have yourself and the eternal jew to blame.

I don't really see the point of worrying about it. I'm cut. Being pissed off isn't gonna regrow my foreskin, so why make a big deal out of it? The only thing I don't get is the whole cutfags need lube to fap claim. I don't need lube and never have.

By the time she's willing to suck your dick it wont matter whether or not you're cut. As long as you have basic hygiene and wash behind the skin

You can regrow foreskin, you won't get the nerve endings back but it still helps with sensitivity by keeping your glans from rubbing on stuff all day.
It depends on how tightly you were cut, some people don't have much slack so the only thing they can do is rub their hand up and down the shaft, rather than grip and move the skin; so they need lube.

my foreskin was cut off and i hate it, i have never defended the act of circumcision or tried to cope with post-hoc rationalizations
i use this whole thing as a litmus test for the intelligence and moral character of other people, if they're okay with circumcision i write them off as subhumans

>i-it was just an act!
come on son

Attached: really nigga.png (1832x1286, 1.83M)

The biggest question is when the fuck will we be able to recover from this I cant stand it anymore FUCK

are you a fucking retard or something? i'm a different user, i'm saying not every cutfag is a subhuman brainlet

I feel genuinely sorry for those marked by the Jew. They were mutilated against their consent and people act surprised when they complain about it. Just goes to show how delusional the masses are when they just agree to "traditions" without really questioning them. I was born in the rural south but was fortunate enough to have my mom adamantly refuse my being circumcised. I'm not sure if it's changed or if its different somewhere else, but back then you had to specifically request for your children to not be circumcised. They just did it by default unless you spoke up. It's pretty crazy, and listening to all these rationalizations of something that is completely unnecessary and brutal. Maybe they just don't want to admit to themselves that cutting off children's with no Anastasia might be immoral.

>not a jew/muslim/amerishart/amerishart puppet people
>but a fucking cutfag
i cant take it anymore

Attached: 1517669777019.jpg (601x601, 65K)

What was your parent's reasoning?

it was for medical reasons my skin basically stuck to the head and it hurt but id rather have died a horrible painful dicked death than get mutilated

seriously my retard father was innocent but my whore of a mother i think might have had a bias or something I didnt even know what would happen to me I am scarred for life both mentally and physically I cant take it anymore everyone else around me had a beautiful foreskin while my dick had barley any inner foreskin left and my glans are irritated to this day it hurts so much

the foreskin is fused to the glans and isn't supposed to retract fully until puberty
because my dad is cut and he wanted it done to me too, my parents are thoroughly conformist normalfaggots, i don't think they gave it any thought whatsoever

I know which even makes it worse. this entire thing made me into the failure i am I even tried restoration but it didnt work

iktf theres not enough skin left to restore my dick, it's all either scar tissue or hairy scrotum skin

the only thing keeping me alive is the hope for foregen but even that might be a scam or failure and even if it became a thing it would cost so much

and the worst part is that not even the close family who knows this have any emphaty towards me or anything. my mom even mocked me and other horrible shit i truly wish she would have her clit cut off so that she could finally understand after more than a decade

Sharia ain't so bad after all

men get mutilated in islam too it just shows how backwards it is like judaism

America is heavily judified, short of a complete restart we are lost.

Plot twist, I like bussy more. American women are trash btw.

Yeah but at least the sand niggers have enough sense to not do it to newborns

do you think that adolescents and teens are better off? they get even more mentally damaged

>cutfags cant fap without lube
What is this meme? I'm cut and can fap without lube easily

Attached: 45435567547.png (695x668, 601K)

i never understood why americans always use lube, now i know

Not that anyone on this site actually cares unless it's da joos but back in like the late 1800s a doctor by the name of John Harvey Kellogg (yes that Kellogg) was looking for ways to stop Americans from commiting the worst sin of all masturbating. So he conducted more than likely fake research the said cutting the foreskin and eating his patented cornflakes would keep people from wanting to jack it and Americans being overly religious and eager to believe pseudo science took as fact.

Attached: 1526568970860.jpg (750x761, 63K)

>tfw American and uncut

Attached: 1448330429896.jpg (339x255, 24K)

I use bodylotion for my dick every night and my glans is very smooth and soft.

you're a fucking retard hoIy shit

I believe the Graham cracker (once a bland biscuit) came from the same mortifying puritanical frame of mind.

I won't say that I prefer being circumcised but if I were any more sensitive I'd cum in my pants just from walking down the street.

>implying most robots do
I've seen dickcheese threads with guys who had such crusty shit under their foreskin that they had a hard time pulling it back to the point where it hurt.

Why? My dick looks nothing like pic related.

You are still horribly desensitized compared to an uncut dick

I suspect the opposite is often true. Maybe from nerve damage or exposure of the area at the bottom of the head or something.

I want to suck an uncut wee wee however I am a man

>"so do you want to circumcise your boy?"
>"uh sure why not"
the fact that this is probably the extent of thought that my parents put into this decision into it bothers me more than anything else

>had to get cut because of legit case of paraphimosis at 7
>still endlessly ridiculed about it
I didn't ask for this. I even live in a country where it's not as common. It's so disheartening seeing this shit 24/7 I fucking hate my dick with a passion because of you niggers. I hope I die without anyone else ever seeing it.

yo who fucking cares about eachothers dicks
let me touch mine and you touch yours

Damn
I'm a cutfag
Why would they do this to me

Attached: fuck.jpg (300x360, 35K)

You guys shit on women for being cruel, yet you have no qualms about attacking your own kind that's going through struggles with this crap.

Pretty pathetic.

Pretty sure it can't be legitimate at that age

All I know is I had a nasty infection because of extreme phimosis and the doctor basically said its either my foreskin or risk my dick getting infected to the point of no return. Yet I'm still endlessly stoned and ridiculed everywhere on the fucking internet for having been born witj super tight foreskin. Fuck.

Did the doctor have a Jewish last name? That is usually the case.

Because you have a loose cut. Some cut men (especially Jews) have tight cuts where the skin on their penis is completely immobile.

I would have just got cut at birth if that was the case.

im cut but not going to lie the videos i see of uncut anal look so good and natural.. compared to what I have to go through to get my dick in a girls butt. vaginals not bad but its like easier than sticking a needle in a vain if you have foreskin. lol.

Reminder that circumcision was pushed on America by jews, known fact

These posts make me so depressed
I didnt decide to get my cock mutilated
Sometimes i want to scream at my father for what he allowed but how could he have known? He was cut too...

the bait line ends here

Obstetricians are doctors that care for infant children immediately after they are born and, in the US, mutilate male children. Pediatricians are doctors who care for children throughout childhood. Your obstetrician wasn't a Jew but your pediatrician probably was.

Was your father a boomer? Doctors, especially Jewish doctors, mutilated boomer children without even asking their parents' permission. I mean, they literally just took male boomer children after they were born, mutilated their dicks with no anesthesia ("infants don't feel pain lol") and billed the parents for it without ever even getting their consent for the surgery. It was blatant medical malpractice.

It was a dude at a regular hospital. Wasn't a children's hospital or anything.

A urologist? Jews tend to congregate to that specialty as well. Remember, there is a very high demand for dick cutters in the Jewish community; and a urologist is, literally, a doctor that specializes in cutting dicks.

God, shut the fuck up already.

I don't even think I've ever met a Jewish person in my tiny city honestly.

Looks like Dr. Shmuel "Baby Dick Sucker" Shekelsteinberg is triggered.

Attached: jew.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Not every circumcision is that tight. I'm cut but mine still has plenty of skin to move with. It must be seriously fucked to not have any movement.

Yes, you're hilarious.

Yeah forreal. Those motherfucker cunts just wanted an excuse to suck baby dick. Heil Hitler. Gas the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVZrXGNRtyo

Attached: 134.jpg (600x308, 101K)

Americans are treated like cattle. We are all essentially just livestock of the corporations and the one-percent.

Here's something I learned recently though - in the Old Testament, removing a man's foreskin and collecting it is a means of dominating him and marking him as a conquered subhuman. There's a passage where some king trades his royal-blooded princess daughter for 200 foreskins.

I dunno what the Jews want with these things but they're important.

Attached: foreskins.jpg (1211x575, 190K)

>lopping their childrens dicks off?
vieled european anit-semtism.
or islamaphobia.
your pick

go to hell you kike hating shithead

I was cut at 28 years old due to an infection and having experienced sex both cut and uncut I can definitely tell you the missing nerves make an extremely negligible difference to the point where you honestly cannot tell the difference and I don't know why people think you can't jerk it without lube because I never have had to.

This seems to be the case, I think the infant circumcision thing gives cut guys a nocebo effect. But I really wish I could just stop thinking about it.

Honestly you're not missing out on anything and I wish my parents did it when I was a kid

Wouldn't you have rather not gotten the infection? I don't get it, getting your dick skin cut off isn't normal so why would you prefer it be done at the beginning when there's a very small chance of it actually being useful.

I prefer being cut, I feel less self conscious about cleanliness and appearance because no matter how much you want to convince yourself to the contrary, women prefer cut

>I was cut at 28 years old due to an infection and having experienced sex both cut and uncut I can definitely tell you the missing nerves make an extremely negligible difference to the point where you honestly cannot tell the difference and I don't know why people think you can't jerk it without lube because I never have had to.
How was the healing?
>I feel less self conscious about cleanliness and appearance
Literally the reason why I'm considering it.

This. Anything to make one incel feel better than another, I guess

I think its better to have a choice and not do it to kids, that way they dont wonder if their dick is broken or whatever.

My fiance is cut and I prefer it. I would not ever put an uncut dick in my mouth.

I mean by all means, stay uncut if it makes you happy, definitely don't get cut just to try and please some chick. You guys just need to stop making cut guys feel like shit over something they most of the time can't control.

Healing wasn't too bad, just kept a bandage around it to keep pressure on for three weeks and didn't even have to take pain killers after the first day, only really hurt if I accidentally bumped something which only happened once or twice

>stop making cut guys feel like shit
This is how the anti circumcision people run their fucking campaign. They really should change it to a child's rights campaign imo.

Also shit, the second part wasn't aimed at

>Americans literally let Jews mutilate their infants

All good I never thought it was, you were totally right about the uncut blowjob thing too, I've definitely gotten an exponential increase ever since getting cut

I explicitly asked my dad when i learned that some penises have more skin than mine and he said he consented
Back then i didnt know the difference

I like dick and I can tell you that uncut is so much more attractive.
It isnt unhygienic, well maybe it is for a bitch Boi like you considering you never wash your junk.
Go cry over losing half your dick, you didnt deserve to have it anyway.

My mom tried to have it stay on but my dad wanted it cut off for cleanliness
>tfw that was the only argument my mother has lost

The human foreskin is highly innervated, and vascularized sensitive erogenous tissue. It plays an important role in normal human sexual response and is necessary for normal copulatory behavior. An understanding of this role is now emerging in the scientific literature. Removal of the foreskin (circumcision) interferes with normal sexual function.

im cut, yall uncuts have weird looking dicks

The foreskin in the adult male either partially or completely covers the glans penis. The foreskin protects the glans penis from friction and from dryness. The foreskin maintains the sub-preputial space in a state of wetness with prostatic, vesicular and urethral secretions. The glans penis is covered with mucosa, not skin, so the wetness is essential for optimum health. There may be a correlation between wetness and sensitivity. Removal of the prepuce by circumcision results in a change in the appearance of the glans penis. The color tends to change from a red-purple to a light pink in Caucasians and the texture changes from a glossy finish to a matte finish and becomes dull rather than shiny. Some believe that the epithelium of the glans thickens after removal of the foreskin to provide additional layers of protection and that this keratinization deadens sensation. Morgan (1965) said, "Removal of the prepuce exposes the glans to foreign stimuli which dull these special receptors. Bigelow (1994) observed that improvement in glanular sensitivity is the most frequently reported outcome of foreskin restoration. Pertot (1994) reports that the glans becomes softer after foreskin restoration. These older papers do not recognize the sensitivity of the foreskin itself.

Resident slutanon here. Just posting that uncut >>>>>>>>>>>>>> cut. Tired of these dried out looking cocks. Fucking jews need to be holocausted for pushing this bullshit. I don't really understand dick magic but foreskin is fun to play with and makes the guy more sensitive. cutfags need a deathgrip just to get off and take like an hour. Uncut is how penis should be. Smooth, juicy, sensitive.
I don't know how any mother can look at her newborn child, healthy and perfect, and go "yeah let's start cutting off bits of his genitals, that's just the ticket, just as god intended." Fucking brainlets. The women of the previous generation need to be hung for what they've done. An entire generation of penis, ruined.
Thank god I was born female and didn't have this shit done to me. No wonder you malefags are shooting up all the schools. If someone had cut my clit off in infancy I'd go on a murderspree too.
Stop projecting due to your inferiority complex over your mutilated genitals.

Some doctors who are associated with the Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Yeshiva University have carried out measurements of glanular sensitivity in both circumcised and intact males. Bleustein et al. (2003) claimed to measure overall penile sensitivity, but their methodology made that impossible. Even though the high innervation, the sensitivity, and the erogenous nature,6 of the foreskin had been reported previously, the foreskin inexplicably was not tested. The foreskin was held back out of the way and the contribution of the foreskin to overall penile sensitivity was not determined. Their studies reported little difference in glanular sensitivity between circumcised and intact males. If that is the case, then the decrease in penile sensitivity after circumcision and the increase noted after foreskin restoration must lie elsewhere. The most likely location is in the foreskin. Denniston reported loss of sexual pleasure in a survey of males circumcised in adulthood. The most recent study finds that the intact penis is about four times more sensitive than the circumcised penis.

The foreskin provides mechanical functions to facilitate intromission and penetration. Several authorities observe that the penis enters the vagina without friction as the foreskin unfolds. Taves (2002) reported that excision of the foreskin by circumcision increases the force required to penetrate by ten-fold. Shen et al. reported 43.1 percent of men cirumcised as adults experience difficult penetration. After penetration, the foreskin provides a gliding action that greatly reduces friction, and vaginal dryness.

The foreskin has a layer of smooth muscle tissue called the peripenic muscle, which is part of the dartos muscle. The contraction and expansion of the muscle fibers in this layer give the foreskin great elasticity and are important in erogenous sensation. Lakshmanan & Prakash report a "mosaic of muscle tissues and elastic fibres" contained between the two layers of the foreskin, which keep the foreskin snugly against in the glans penis in a close fit. The muscle fibres must stretch to allow the foreskin to retract over the glans and contract again when the foreskin returns to its normal forward position. The expansion and contraction of the muscle fibres during coitus allows the foreskin to stretch. The stretching deformes the Meissner corpuscles and produces sensation. The nerve bundles run alongside the dartos muscle. The stretching puts tension on the nerve endings contained within the foreskin. The nerve endings deform and generate pleasurable erotic sensations to the central nervous system and inputs to the autonomic nervous system, which plays a role in controlling erection and ejaculation. Taylor (2003) reports preliminary evidence that stretching of the foreskin produces contractions associated with ejaculation.58 Taylor reports that the ridged band of the foreskin is reflexogenic and produces contractions that result in ejaculation.