An ugly loner virgin talks to me

>an ugly loner virgin talks to me

Attached: b503b6036a5a3571f46136aea2f89782.jpg (400x498, 22K)

be in nyc pls oh pls

>t. faggot
said no girl ever

Face with time stamp or gtfo

Imagine having a hard time finding a girl in a city as densely populated as NYC. Sad!

I, too, wet my pants when I'm scared I'll be killed

OP is the wouldnt bang meme guy, putting out bait

what are your hobbies? I collect pics of little frogs doing funny things

To be fair most the girls out here are far-left art hoes who only ever talk about the latest Netflix series and how much they hate trump

So you could not manage to leave your MAGA hat at home for one night to go fuck some city prime teen pussy?

I don't like talking politics at all with dates but they always seemed to bring it up

happened to me a few year ago,a 8,5-9/10 girl was after me and i am an ugly loner virgin and that scared the fuck out of me.
now i realize people have all kind of fetish and fantasme...i feel like a retard now to have missed such a chance

Attached: WatchdogMan.png (300x300, 152K)

>not just pretending to be liberal or moderate for a single night
Never gonna make it

I'm a left-leaning moderate, but I'm a fedora-tipping, pepe-spamming alt-right nuthead compared to some of the far-left hipster girls out here

I'm not going to pretend shit. If she doesn't like fascism it's not gonna work out.

This sounds familiar. Is this a reference to something? I remember watching something where a person said that NYC is the best city in the world because no matter what your hobby is, you can find someone who likes the same. I also distinctly remember frogs.

But it could also be a regular frog-posting joke.

Future umderrated comment.

I find it kind of hot when virgins project their lewd fantasies onto me and I kind of take it

I'm gonna chain you in your basement and turn you into my personal breeding stock

I have a breeding fetish but who doesn't thes days

Post frogs please?

literally just wear a jew cap and a hammer and sickle pin and you're good haha fuck that cesspool

>adopting shitty political ideologies to please some stupid whores
wow user you're a real smart fella

>virgin loner talks to me

incontinence - it affects more people than you think.

>When a rich tall, handsome Chad with a big dick takes an interest in me

Attached: 78658690.jpg (420x345, 67K)