Hookup culture

ive never understood the appeal of casual sex. it seems so pointless. western society likes to shame virgins because "they cant get laid" but whats the point? there isnt one. how does sterile casual sex with promiscuous people benefit anyone? it doesnt. statistically speaking, people who engage in casual sex have harder time staying married and are more likely to contract STDs. knowing this as someone who wants to raise a family, why would i engage in meaningless casual sex or marry anyone who does?

inb4
>"dude hedonism lmao"

Attached: DLQMMa3U8AA30nR.jpg (1534x2048, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GTClhVvqoR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's because sex first requires reciprocation of desire. If you can't get laid it telegraphs to the world NOBODY wants you OR that you have so few social skills you can't find the small handful of people who would want you. Since you have to be selected by a partner the amount of partners is DIRECTLY linked to your worth. Saying that casual sex is meaningless doesn't make your virginity any less pathetic, it makes it MORE pathetic because of the fact you still have it despite it being easier than ever to lose it.

Being a virgin is basically a giant red flag broadcasting to the world "damaged goods, do not interact with".

>Since you have to be selected by a partner the amount of partners is DIRECTLY linked to your worth.
That's bullshit. It just means you're not in the top 20% of attractiveness. Believe it or not, most people do not engage in casual sex frequently. Also, your worth has nothing to do with how much you're wanted for hookups

I'm not OP but that sure made me feel shitty about still being a virgin. Do you think it's better to hide it if I go to have sex with a certain guy or if it comes up in a discussion with new friends? I have gotten sexual offers, but never from anyone I wanted to have sex with.

If you're a girl it doesn't count it only counts for men, because women select and men pursue. If you're a woman who's a virgin and has also had sexual advances made on you it's indicative of high standards and makes you more desirable.

If you're a girl or gay nobody cares that you're still a virgin, because the reason you're a virgin is not because you can't get laid. It's because you choose not to

Well, maybe for the chads who care if someone has experience I guess for their ons

its unironically fun and enjoyable and may lead to meeting someone you care about. having sex before marriage might be important to see if you two are compatible in the bedroom as well as in other areas

It's just the norm now. People do it because the technology is good enough for us to have reliable contraception, so there's not as much risk. If you get an STD, there are antibiotics for that. If you get pregnant, there's abortion for that. So of course more people are going to have casual sex than before. Especially when so many people are doing it now that it's just kind of expected. Ideology changed to fit this change in technology. A lot of people's religious perspectives made room for this activity. People's conceptions of sex changed. It was just inevitable. Good luck finding a woman in this decade who hasn't fucked around at least a little bit. It's just too easy now.

>fun and enjoyable
but more effort than it's worth
>may lead to meeting someone
what the everloving fuck. people don't just fuck before dating they now fuck before MEETING each other?! That's fucking literally and legitimately degenerate

by meeting i meant that you may want to have a longer relationship with someone you first thought would be a one night stand after getting to know them more of course you need to meet to have sex

It's still fucking degenerate. People should get to know each other before fucking each other. I will never fuck someone I don't know. Which is probably why I will never fuck someone.

Do you think people who can have sex without attachment are more psychologically healthy than those that can't?

i can respect that but im sure you can understand if not condone why others feel fine with having one night stands. its definitely hypocritical of me but i wouldnt want to get into a relationship with anyone who i met through a one night stand but if it works out for another couple good for them

Most people are internet strangers. Why should I care what they think? They're NPCs. They don't do anything good for you IRL but expect me to care if they think I'm pathetic. If you don't even say hello to me why should I care what you normies think?

I understand that having casual sex is easier for them than it would be for me so might be worth doing effort vs reward, unlike for me where masturbation beats sex any time.

>people who can have sex without attachment

Doesn't exist. Every additional partner is harmful.

Those women who claim be super liberated still cry that boys don't see them as anything more than warm holes, despite the fact that they've let their entire personality revolve around that.

Attached: 1527058573165.jpg (633x360, 56K)

>more effort than its worth
Normals don't have difficulty displaying their personalities and are usually likeable by a lot of people
if you have difficulty YOU ARE AUTISTIC AND OR INTROVERTED
which isn't a bad thing , know what you are and play to your weaknesses/strength

I don't understand hookups either. If were good looking I'd just go for a kind, good-looking girl and have a relationship with her. I don't understand why they all want to have sex with multiple partners (especially women, because they don't want sex as much as men do otherwise everyone would be having sex all the time) before settling down.
I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a woman that had ons or fwb's. It shows she doesn't care much about sex, that it's no big deal and that she's willing to just give in to her desires and lust. It's slutty and morally not right to me. I wouldn't mind a girl that has been in a few serious relationships though
So you wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who has done hookups, but you do it yourself as well? I assume you want to be in a relationship yourself in the future.
Yeah, that's hypocritical to say the least

Incel lmao

I know what I am and that it has no strengths so I gave up.

Is this the same for men?

its a little different. i dont mind if she hooked up with others in the past but if i meet a girl and we have an immediate one night stand i wouldnt think too much about out future together. i enjoy hooking up but i enjoy getting to know girls and get closer with them through talking and spending time outside the bedroom as well. im in a relationship right now and like i said i wouldnt have minded if she had a sexual history that wasnt the case and we were introduced through a mutual friend. i'm a hypocrite for sure but not quite the way you were thinking

Yes, NSFG, Rector et. al, etc. show the trends for men and women.

Attached: slide_10.jpg (960x720, 68K)

>Since you have to be selected by a partner the amount of partners is DIRECTLY linked to your worth.
>The more people I have sex with the better of a person I am
Do you realize how dumb that is?

>If you get an STD, there are antibiotics for that
Not for much longer.

Attached: 1526268667898.gif (657x527, 122K)

But if you don't care about their past then why wouldn't you possibly want to date her after the hookup and get to know each other? I don't fully understand what you're saying

it may not make sense but its kinda like if its in her past im okay with letting it be the past which is kind of the same thing i expect but seeing it for myself in the form of a rushed one night stand kinda makes it more personal? its wierd i never wrote it out/thought too deep about it but thats kinda how i feel about it

So you'd rather be ignorant about it haha. So apparently it makes a difference by actually seeing and experiencing her having a ons instead of just hearing about it from her. Yeah that's a bit weird. When I hear about someone having had a ons in the past my imagination about it is good enough and it's not positive

It would be interesting if people had to get a tattoo for every sexual partner they've had.

>be me
>sociopath
>social psychologist
>have autismo 4/10 friend who looks like eggman
>chill with him because he's a lowcow
>help him join hookup app
>give him advice on his profile
tryingtolighttrashfire.gif
>one week later he's swimming in pussy
>gets pale redhead polygamous gf
>to pay me back he invites me to his place to help plow his gf
>literally highfive during spit roast
So that 20% is bullshit, with a little bit of manipulation anything is possible.

Attached: 1526937172091.gif (512x512, 735K)

It would be so much better if we could just see their number of sexual partners somewhere. I'd hate it if my future girlfriend had casual sex. I don't think I could love her if that's the case. I hate that they can just hide it by never talking about it

yeah it doesnt make sense but it makes sense to me? haha i guess its how i choose to accept it at least

I'll take 500 for shit that never happened, Alex.

You got lucky. That redhead wouldn't have sex with you if it weren't for that guy. And trio's are not the norm. I'm not saying ugly to average guys can't have hookups. I'm just saying it's not that common or normal. Girls are very selective and mostly the hot guys are only fucking them

Or they just lie about it. I was once talking to a girl with the intent of going out with her. She told me she'd been with 3 guys before. Found out it was more like 7-9 from other people.

Women lie about this because they know it makes them less valuable, but why wouldn't they just avoid it in the first place?

Attached: 1517838092641.jpg (944x920, 110K)

Yeah I hate that. Makes it hard for me to trust women.
They do it and lie about it because they know they can get away with it most of the time and it's easy for them to have it. I guess they feel like they're missing out if they don't and they might just want to have sex with some good looking guys

Obviously you should never believe anything on the Internet but I swear it's true. I have a gf and I cheated on her to do it. My friend and the grill asked me if my gf and I wanted to join their weird polygamous relationship. Unfortunately my gf is extremely introverted and declined, obviously I asked her in a round about way to not raise suspension.

There are alot of women on hookup sites that are in the same boat. You need to lower your standards and play the numbers game

>There are alot of women on hookup sites that are in the same boat. You need to lower your standards and play the numbers game
Most women don't want to hookup. They want to date and have a relationship. It's very hard to find a girl to hookup with you, because ugly to average girls mostly have the same standards as the pretty ones. The good looking guys are having sex with multiple girls while the ugly to average guys get none or a long-term relationship instead. Like I said, girls are selective

Attached: 1526993440024.jpg (755x553, 72K)

>Makes it hard for me to trust women.

It's happened to me many times already. I don't even know who I am anymore. I don't know if I have any trust left to give.

Attached: 23658675_318163348660971_3041948063756972426_n.jpg (466x466, 32K)

No one said anything about being a good person, you dumb nitwit. Succeeding in life is opposite of having strong morals. Don't get eaten by dogs.

Then what is worth according to you?

>most women don't want to hookup
All women want sex
>they want to date and have relationships
True, in my experience ugly or average grills get attached quick and want a relationship. Just grow a pair and pump and dump.
>it's very hard to find a hookup
Wrong, it's easy just keep swiping right
>doesn't think ugly/average know their place in the pecking order
Once they realise where they stand you'll get a hookup.
>good looking guys are having sex with multiple grills
That's correct
>ugly guys get nothing but relationships
PLAY THE FUCKING NUMBERS GAME!
>girls are selective
By the looks of this thread and countless like it so are betas
sorry for sloppy quotes, I got bored of trying to convince you. I know you're a brickwall

I mean, I guess if someone is desired they are worth something. But it just seems wrong to me that your worth increases the more people want to have sex with you. There's also different types of worth. Many people desire someone for a relationship who doesn't sleep around while others desire sluts for a hookup

Also you don't think the circled people wont hookup?
Come on man, this picture is so disingenuous

Attached: sketch-1527294492174.png (1475x1080, 1012K)

What about those men? Do you think if they lowered their standard they'd get a hookup? Also the women are going to be "down to fuck" as the men are in a higher league

Attached: sketch-1527295337951.png (1475x1080, 1019K)

>All women want sex
But many do only in a relationship or with a hot guy
>True, in my experience ugly or average grills get attached quick and want a relationship. Just grow a pair and pump and dump.
They want to date and have a relationship before hooking up is what I mean
>Wrong, it's easy just keep swiping right
I'm not getting any matches on tinder. Only occasionally through superlikes
>Once they realise where they stand you'll get a hookup.
From my experience many women don't know where they stand. They can have sex with the good looking guys and this increases their ego, thinking they can do better, while those guys will never actually want to be in a relationship with them.
>PLAY THE FUCKING NUMBERS GAME!
I'M NOT GETTING ANY MATCHES, THEY DON'T WANT TO HOOK UP WITH AVERAGE GUYS
>By the looks of this thread and countless like it so are betas
Trust me, most will have sex with an average girl if they get the chance. Just because they prefer hot women doesn't mean they won't settle.

I'm not a brick wall, I'm just speaking from experience. Trust me, I've tried. A lot. I'm 6'4 and skinny. Maybe I need to work out a bit more, but I feel like I'm average. They just don't want to have a relationship with me let alone sex with me no strings attached. It's not my personality either. They don't even give me the chance to talk with them. Conversations all went well with the ones I did talk with. Those were only from superlikes.

I did have a chance twice to have sex with 2 fat girls. That's my only standard though.
There was also one average redhead who wanted a relationship with me, but no hook up before that.
No, I don't think so. Maybe with fat girls, but ugly girls with a decent body will still aim higher. Hot guys will still want to hook up with many of them

defeatist attitude will get you nowhere
enjoy writhing i n sadness lol

It's for people who cannot control their desires. The purpose of casual sex and hooking up is simply because you can't manage your hormones telling you to fuck whatever is in a five mile radius.

I'm not writhing. I don't even know why i should want a relationship anymore. I'm not upset because I am broken. I cannot be fixed.

>But many do only in a relationship or with a hot guy
Those women are not on hookup sites then and obviously they would prefer hot men like I prefer hot women, but they're still average women out there.
>They want to date and have a relationship before hooking up is what I mean
well go on a date or two, get a fuck and then split
>I'm not getting any matches...
Here's a tip go on their profile sometimes they have their social media contact, add them and send them a message. You could try a bigger sample size, up the age and distance.
>From my experience many women don't know where they stand. They can have sex with the good looking guys and this increases their ego, thinking they can do better, while those guys will never actually want to be in a relationship with them.
You think Chad is wasting his time taking all the ugly and average grills?
>I'M NOT GETTING ANY MATCHES...
Widen you sample. Also what pictures do you have on your profile? I suggest you first picture should be you doing something you enjoy like an outdoor activity or a travel picture to look adventurous. The second should be you in smart clothing looking professional and well kept. A 3rd could be a body picture without your shirt on.
>Trust me, most will have sex with an average girl if they get the chance. Just because they prefer hot women doesn't mean they won't settle.
What about an "ugly" girl? After all we're talking about a hookup. drinks then back to yours to fuck with the light off
>I'm not a brick wall, I'm just speaking from experience...
lose the defeatist attitude senpai you sound like a plebbitincel
What happened in the conversations? Why didn't you hookup? Tinder etiquette: funny opening line, small talk and let's meet up to fuck. Don't talk about work or school or family or any other bullshit. Get in and out. But remember you still need to be a smoooooooth operator
had to cut your quotes for the word limit

>I did have a chance twice to have sex with 2 fat girls. That's my only standard though.
Sex is sex senpai fat pussy feels better than skinny pussy t.fat hater
>There was also one average redhead who wanted a relationship with me, but no hook up before that.
I would have gone on a couple dates, fucked and left her.
>No, I don't think so. Maybe with fat girls, but ugly girls with a decent body will still aim higher. Hot guys will still want to hook up with many of them
Average men are still higher than ugly with body. Those women know theyre ugly

who is this semen demon user

grfdg

>tfw hookup culture actually makes me angry
Hope one day I find a woman who hates it just as if not more than me

>Tinder etiquette: funny opening line, small talk and let's meet up to fuck
Please elaborate in detail
What's funny in the cold, detached world of online dating? What kind of small talk is good, and how much of it? Do you just ask to fuck her after 5 minutes? How do you accomplish any of this if you aren't a Chad with top tier pictures?

Not him, but there are many factors that go in there that may or may not lead to sex. One of them is the country you're living in. I've been living in EU and I only got a hookup on tinder because girls in my country are generally very conservative. I traveled once to US with a work and travel program and hooking up was extremely easy. Know where you stand (where you live) and act accordingly.

Second one is attractiveness. Yes, if you have top tier pictures, she's more likely to say yes. Get some top tier pictures?

Another factor is witty and smooth talk. As lame as it sounds, tinder subplebbit is a good place to start to look for openers and flow of conversations. I personally have no idea where else you may find advice on this, so go anywhere and ask people.

Final factor is luck. Never stop swiping. You may never know when a girl is going to swipe right on you and be horny enough to be dtf. Don't wait more than 5 minutes after you match with a girl, unless you're really attractive in which case she would wait for your message anyway or at least that's my theory.

And yes, you can ask a girl to fuck in as few as 3 messages, but you have to be really attractive. Otherwise, you need to make up with you opener game. Be creative, sardonic, witty, teasing. Don't appear desperate.

We're talking about hookups not dating user.
>What kind of small talk is good, and how much of it?
Hey (insert funny pickup line), how are you, what you doing (even if you're sat at naked watching Chinese cartoons, tell her you're doing something exciting, interesting or similar to her [unless she's also watching Chinese cartoons] this will give you grounds to look adventurous or look like you have mutual interests, talk about that for a little bit then ask her over
>Do you just ask to fuck her after 5 minutes?
Yeah pretty much, everyone knows what tinder is for. So get straight to the punch. The longer you spend beating around the bush, the more likely she is to lose interest
>How do you accomplish any of this if you aren't a Chad with top tier pictures?
You don't need to be Chad
Just have the type of pictures I mentioned in my last post. If you think you're not photogenic there are videos on youtube to help maximise your appearance by using lighting in your pictures

I've figured it out. Sex is a humiliating cycle of addiction for normies and especially women. You see, sex gives both parties validation. "I can get sex, so therefore, I'm normal and happy." In reality, its only a few moments of lust followed by apathy and emptiness. That's why many of them don't like virgins. Virgins haven't been inducted into this world of humiliation they're not an initiate, they're an 'other', on top of that a virgin cannot bestow any validation because his status labels him as unwanted, and having sex with an unwanted person would be an indignity in their social order.

If you told this to them, they'd stare at you blankly or just get angry because they don't see the cycle themselves, as a normie is like a hamster running on its exercise wheel. This is what all life actually is, it's just a series of cycles perpetuated by desire. Desire is ultimately what leads to suffering because it is always incomplete, there's always something else to be sought out.

Attached: 1526386916535.jpg (357x412, 25K)

Sex is fun, and potential problems because of casual sex can be mitigated. I mean no offense but I wouldn't expect a virgin to understand sex.

Most women engage in casual sex frequently.

I feel you. For me its just people making fun of me for being a virgin. I'd really like to find someone who hates casual hookups as well.

>this thing makes no sense to me and I don't see a point in partaking in it, personally
>I'm so apathetic about it that I'm going to post a thread on Jow Forums to rant about it and argue with multiple people about it, just to prove I don't care
Fucking lol. Why are you so upset about this? And don't try acting like you're not, if you weren't then this thread wouldn't be here for me to post in.

Attached: hhh.gif (404x416, 204K)

Fucking kek at all these normies trying to cope with their loveless sex with no emotion by calling people like OP a virgin
I'd rather die a virgin than live a lie like they do, and you can really tell that OP struck a nerve because they realize if he isn't happy with the idea of casual sex, that means that all their instances of casual sex are meaningless
I may be bitter and alone but at least that bitterness is something honest I feel, and not me lying to myself sayin "I'm happy, I'm happy, casual sex is great keep going on hookup apps"

>is fun
A lot of fun things shouldn't be done.

Watch the documentary "Liberated: The New Sexual Revolution"
youtube.com/watch?v=GTClhVvqoR8
The documentary portrays both sexes as unaware victims and I agree with that statement. Normalfags are unable to comprehend how fucked up their lifestyles are. They just don't think or care about relationships or the consequences of it.

>A lot of fun things shouldn't be done.
Like what?

How void of character do you have to be to animalyze yourself with strangers for a quick high?
Casual sex is as harmful, if not more, as partaking in drug use. That shit is unsanitary and a sure recipe to brew mental problems.

Find someone you truly like and bond. Sex should derive from emotions, not the opposite. Even kissing some slut just to score a number leaves a void feeling afterwards, sex goes to worse lenghts in that effect.

Hook up culture is just a way the jew found to turn everyone into drug addicted swines. The very idea of "friendzone" shouldn't exist, because healthy relationships between men and women start as friendships and escalate to a higher bond.

Hard drugs and gang rape.

Heroin and throwing rocks through windows, for two

Same with drinking and smoking and other hard drugs
It feels good
As simple as that

It benefits satan and his army of jews and liberals.

the incels are out strong tonight

Fuck off with your reddit term
Just because all you want out of a lover is sex doesn't mean everyone else does

And yet, it's just as empty.
t. former alcoholic

Who cares, live and let live, if a group of people enjoying eating shit and you don't do you try your hardest to convert them with the wisdom that shit eating may not be the best of ideas?

No, you leave them to fester in their shit, same goes for sex.

Unless you're just sour grapes.

>if you're not an incel then you must be some fuckboy who only uses women for loveless sex, it's the only other answer
Wewwww

I don't understand hookup culture, because I'm not cool enough to even have a hookup. I don't have a car, or apartment to myself, or cool clothes, or anything I need for it.

I don't disagree with anything you said. Neither do most people. Jow Forums has it in their heads that slut culture is some massively widespread thing, but it isn't. Most people are just out there living their lives, off of Tinder or any other slut hookup app, meeting people in the real world and having real relationships, marriages, children, etc. just as they always have.

The reason you can't find a partner isn't because sluts exist.

Casual sex isn't comparable to those things because it doesn't hurt anybody involved except robots' egos apparently

Because eating shit becomes more common place to the point where eating shit is the norm and you're the weird one for not eating shit.

>meeting people in the real world and having real relationships
I think this varies based on location. I live in NYC and am sure most meetings are via tinder because of the risk of sexual assault reports for just saying Hi

It's fun isn't an excuse to do something.

But that's a notion spouted be normalfags. These people are the very definition of mediocrity. You are not doing yourself any favors by living according to their standards.

i'm a broke, unemployed aspie with no car who lives with his mother. i still fuck dumb young sluts on tinder because i'm tall, handsome, and brag about my massive donger on my profile.

the only thing you need (require) as a guy to be successful in hookup culture is to be tall and handsome. that's what sluts want when they want to hook up with strangers, and that's the only thing they'll settle for in that context.

i'm sure as fuck not getting any girls who want to actually date me tho I can tell you that. those types don't give me the time of day.

OP, they are animals and you care too much what they think. I've never had casual sex, only committed relationships. That is a good thing. I can reign in my monkey ape desires. So can you. Why do you let normie monkey-brains shame you for being morally superior?

Chances are they will end up with bastard children (females will be forced to raise a child she doesn't want or have an abortion, males must pay child support like cucks), they will get STDs, and will be less likely to form bonds. All for momentary pleasures with drunk stupid whores. I have rejected drunk stupid whores before. Be confident in yourself, who you are and what you stand for. Have sex when you want, with whom you want, on your own terms. As with anything in life.

Attached: st-cecilia-window.jpg (453x604, 80K)

>the risk of sexual assault reports for just saying Hi
this has literally never happened.

you are not a robot, get off this board, even if you are larping.

It's fun AND it doesn't hurt anybody. I don't see what's so hard about this to get.

Do you live here, user? If you do I will leave my apartment right now, buy you a drink, and call you a retard.

it is harmful, both on an individual level and a societal level.

you are contradicting yourself you dumb fucking idiot

That 20/80 bullshit rule came from ONE TINDER study. It is not like that in the real world where people meet each other. Most people are having sex.

>Most people are having sex.
are they having casual sex or monogamous sex?

>individual
How? As long as you practice safe sex and don't develop a sex addiction, you'll be good.
>societal
Let me guess, because it's degenerate and going to destroy society.

Either or. Depends on the relationship statues between the individuals. I think most sex takes place after some getting to know each other - after a few dates. Most people who only hook up are pretty trashy.

i've been here since the board was created you dumb frogposting incel

it has literally never fucking happened

>feel horny
>jerk off
>whole thing is over with in 10 minutes

Or I could have
>hunted down some used up roastie on the internet
>spent hours carefully crafting conversation to make myself seem like a chad
>send her pictures of me in perfect situations with perfect lighting at perfect angles
>buy her food
>navigate the in person interview without fucking up once because if you so much as lose her interest for a second she's gone and the whole thing is a waste
>finally if lucky enough I might get sex with some girl who has been railed by dozens of Chads since age 15

The whole thing just seems like its not worth the bother. I could only see myself investing in a woman if theres something of value to come of it, I can get myself off better than anyone else so surely they have more to offer than that?

Attached: 1518935533512.jpg (676x426, 48K)

>How? As long as you practice safe sex and don't develop a sex addiction, you'll be good.

>HAHA BRO IT'S TOTALLY SAFE! NO LONG LASTING EFFECTS!

Attached: marriageriskbynumberofpartners.jpg (385x400, 33K)

it wasn't even a study. it was completely invented/anecdotal evidence from a PUA blog trying to sell "become an alpha" self improvement snake oil. and boy do they know their crowd.