How long would last in this pussy?

How long would last in this pussy?

Attached: 1527146884970-2.jpg (720x540, 83K)

What sets that pussy apart?

She looks almost unused so not very long.

Attached: meido.jpg (850x1011, 409K)

5-8 minutes of fucking.

Probably 40 minutes like I normally do.

I'd last all day because apparently masturbating every day since you were 11 leaves a lot to be desired even when your balls deep in eighteen year old pussy.

You will most likely not even get hard then.

Oh I hate fucked that pussy rock hard, but perhaps reading this many years ago stuck with me.

Attached: download.jpg (640x480, 121K)

i'd last til i pulled out and jerked it to cum

This, honestly. I could go for hours until I jerk it off on her face or something.

im a virgin so probably 3 seconds

>normally do
FUCK OFFF NORMALFAG GET OFF THIS BOARD

>choker
>shaved
>posting naked images of herself online
>poor sense of colour for dressing
I wouldn't even get inside it in the first place

>4 minute
Ofregi

Attached: 1502544620491.jpg (220x219, 13K)

Spotted the closet fag.

Quite a while since every time I try to have penetrative sex I go soft

Attached: 6879897.jpg (800x563, 331K)

noth, same as the

just sexually conservative
I won't fuck anyone I won't marry for life and I won't marry anyone who is an obvious degenerate
you should be happy, it means more whores and sluts for you

>implying I have sex
Why do you think I'm here?

well you are calling people fags for not fucking random sluts and whores so I presumed you were some degenerate normie
if you have such low standards why don't you just get some stupid 3/10 - 5/10 roastie really drunk and fuck her?

so this is what someone does with airbrush

What is even the point of anal plugs? She's gonna need diapers eventually due to her ruined anal sphincter. She'll smell like shit due to her anal leakage. Women have no foresight. The adult diaper industry tips it's hat at you m'lady.

looks more like poor lighting settings since the entire image is affected

the sphincter is a muscle, aslong as you don't stretch it beyond its limits or physically injure it it will be fine
so if she doesn't insert fist-sized plugs her anus is going to be in a good condition

I was calling you a fag because if I were in that situation with a girl spread eagle I wouldn't spend time critiquing her choice in outfit. Also
>>if you have such low standards why don't you just get some stupid 3/10 - 5/10 roastie really drunk and fuck her?
>implying I have confidence
>implying I drink
>implying I'm a social person

Looks like she's pretty good at faking, but not good enough that I wouldn't shove her face into the mattress to shut her the fuck up. I'd probably quit after about 30 minutes of that at most.

Her thighs and skin around pussy are obviously airbrushed. So, in real life, I don't know---maybe she has cellulite and a bunch of moles, etc. I might last longer seeing that kind of shit to disgust me.

>I was calling you a fag because if I were in that situation with a girl spread eagle I wouldn't spend time critiquing her choice in outfit.
almost all people choose the clothing they wear out of their own will
which is why the kind of clothing a person wears tells a lot about them
especially in such an intimate (and presumably important) situation
>Also
understandable

Maybe 30 seconds if I'm lucky.
Hopefully I still have the ability to make a girl cum from breastplay, fingering, and cunnilingus. If not then I will literally disappoint the girl if I ever hook up with one again.
I probably won't

Attached: 1526752511103.gif (245x258, 1012K)

Around twenty minutes if I'm lucky.
I take forever to cum and my refractory period is long too.
Don't edge if you don't want to last long.

Attached: image.jpg (227x222, 24K)

Don't feel bad, it's normal for guys to last like two minutes.

dont lie to him like that

I always feel bad if I'm the subject matter. But I really dont think im gonna have sex again either way. I just... I cant see it

it's going to be good. 10 minutes i guess. i haven'/t had a pussy for years.

honestly after getting her into a fully arroused state, something like 3/4 mins. Anyone saying much more than that is simply lying.

Attached: IMG_1106.jpg (400x460, 132K)

>What is masturbation deathgrip

Attached: image.png (740x691, 861K)

>masturbating every day since you were 11 leaves a lot to be desired

Do you guys actually have erectile dysfunction? I've read that sort of remark a few times in r9k and always got curious.

I've been masturbating daily since I was 7, I'm 30 and I never had any trouble getting it up.

probably about 2 minute
give me 5 minutes and i back on one

>just sexually conservative
LOL

>choker
Agree
>shaved
Disagree
>posting naked images of herself online
Agree
>poor sense of colour for dressing
Yeah, nah bro you're a fag.

>nose piercing
NEXT

it's pretty hard for me to cum from sex, i have to actually focus on cumming or i can just go forever
result of jerking it 4+ times a day for nearly 15 years

>erectile dysfunctions
Its not getting it up thats the problem. Its getting off.

I can go for hours inside a girl. Sometimes I may even lose my boner. No doubt masturbating has damaged the nerves in my dickhead

2 minutes then 1 hour, after I cum the first time it takes forever for the second. At least when I fap so thats all I know

Attached: 1511028090329.png (312x259, 51K)

Till the sun comes up

I wouldn't buy a full hour

Probably 2 pumps max, even if I can go for hours when fapping.

I'm in the same boat user. My gf jerked me off for nearly an hour straight yesterday, I slowly got softer and softer until I was fully flaccid
>feelsbadman.jpg

>he doesn't think women buy underwear like that just because that's what the boyfriend likes

>doesn't mention nose ring or butplug
Who's the real degenerate

>Its not getting it up thats the problem. Its getting off.

Ah, that makes more sense.

>engagement ring/wedding ring
I suspect this picture was taken by the boyfriend or husband

A good cheese would last about 3 days tops

so would you say based off the clothing she is wearing you deduced a possible reason for why she is wearing such clothing, which tells something about her as a person which was my point

I missed the nose ring because of drowsiness
buttplugs are fine

posted online so still degenerate

Like three hours if I'm standing or doing missionary
5 minutes if she's riding me

3 days? That's on par with that limp wristed American cheddar

How about this one, bots

Attached: 1519531741583.jpg (2000x3001, 340K)

It really is sad. A girl wants the satisfaction of getting a man off. In some ways, sex isnt even worth it

>so would you say based off the clothing she is wearing you deduced a possible reason for why she is wearing such clothing, which tells something about her as a person which was my point
Oh no! A grill that want to please her man! Absolutely disgusting!
>I missed the nose ring because of drowsiness
>buttplugs are fine
>posted online so still degenerate
I suspect the husband (engagement ring) or boyfriend leaked them

That looks nasty. You wouldn't buy a used toilet seat, would you?

I've lost relationships for not being about to cum, I was on opioids which made my condition worse. She took it as I wasn't attracted to her and told me to move on.

So basically what you are telling us is that women shouldn't give robots the time of day because they can't even perform sexually and a vagina will never be enough for them?

I'm gunna say like 3..maybe 5 seconds max

Pussy is pussy bro. Alot of the time sex is in the dark so you won't see it anyway

I wish I knew this in advance. Would've saved me some embarrassing moments

>She took it as I wasn't attracted to her
I wonder about this since I'm seeing someone who rarely cums. If you were with a more attractive woman would you be able to finish?

>Oh no! A grill that want to please her man! Absolutely disgusting!
now you are just putting words into my mouth
when I replied to op originally I was stating she has a poor sense of colour matching
when I replied to you I was just trying to make it painfully clear to you how your post was just proof of my point about potentially being able to tell things about a person based on how they dress

He saying stop jerking it if your still a young bot.
t.28yo that jerked it for 15 year every day

Not really it's all the same, even if I fuck the poo hole. I thought the reason was because I was gay, but I had the same thing happen when I tried it with a male

If toilet seats were as expensive as pussy I probably would

Oh so you made a empty statement, that means fuck all

Well, it is a god damn nice looking puss.

What this guy says...
If youre young, subscribe to nofap. It will keep sex special for you.

As for us oldfags, were doomed to fap ourselves to death

I was fucking a hot bartender that had a tighter pussy than that, and I could go an hour without cumming.

She's fat and has an ugly butter face. So, no?

>have to masturbate daily to retain sexual stamina
>tried no fap a year ago. Lasted 2 weeks. Had embarassing sex with a tinder thot and lasted merely 30 seconds.
>yet every day I wank, I get bad acne and low energy, but better at lasting longer
>when not wanking for more than 2 days, cum almost instantly, yet have more energy and clearer skin.

I truly do not know what to do.

Attached: 1500445432212.jpg (563x421, 31K)

Solid 30-60 seconds

Do coke change your diet and get better hygiene.

>try to masturbate by not using hand (thrusting)
>20 minutes in
>get softer
>had to finish using my hand

For fuck's sake, I want to stop relying on masturbating. I've tried nofap but my brain demands the reward chemicals it recieves daily.

Attached: 1526879695300.png (306x355, 141K)

Gonna need a high res of this.

Unironically 1.5 pumps, or this.

Attached: premature.webm (960x540, 1.01M)

Probably all day, I can't cum to this woman nor the circumstances.

bitch i don't know, 30 seconds if sex is as good as I think it feels. Don't really care to find out honestly

Attached: 1527259740884.gif (540x349, 1.33M)

Already? Oh Come on... what?!

excellent timing from that guy

Attached: 1522843840880.jpg (1600x1200, 287K)

Vaginas can be some of god's most beautiful creations and some of his worst.

Long enough to cum

I feel as if women were one of god's failures, but he covered it up by programing men to like their holes.

Attached: 1496572916888.webm (1270x618, 1.14M)

>jerked it for 15 year every day
Impressive...

2 or 3 pumps probably

wow, looks like a dolphin pussy almost, its that tight

Thankyou user at least someone recognises my accomplishments

based dolphins, breeding out those non hydrodynamic roastie lips

Attached: 1524290643128.jpg (500x633, 60K)

Koakuma kunny last

Attached: 1523971815205.jpg (800x600, 416K)

what is the name of this fat bitch? I would last 5 minutes or 3 with NF and trying to hold it in.

>No doubt masturbating has damaged the nerves in my dickhead
Oh yes, masturbation damaged the nerves on your dickhead not your circumcision which left it exposed for 20+ years, lmao. Fucking cutlets.

Probably less than a minute lol

>tfw can eat/finger/do foreplay like a God
>Physically able to move in rhyme at speed for some time
>Can get a good bj/hj and last some time
>ejaculate within 30 seconds of being inside a vagina due to masturbating wrong for 15 years and from the excitement of being in a woman
I'm trying to deathgrip my cock but I'm still too sensitive.

long i cant nut unless she is hairy

she looks like lena dunham

Attached: hyde_defense1.png (960x1440, 1.22M)

not long
iuytjfuyt

Well disregarding the absurdity of the premise for a moment I'd say about four minutes. On average it's about at that point where most people would die of asphyxiation.
I'm still not sure how a grown person is supposed to get in there though, it's difficult even getting a baby out of there and they are much much smaller and going the other way.