Press S to spit

fortune.com/2018/05/25/totalbiscuit-popular-youtuber-and-british-gaming-critic-dies-at-33/

Press S to spit

Attached: Totalbiscuit.jpg (600x413, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Batista
youtube.com/watch?v=dMclpUTpJUg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F
I'm not spitting

You should, originally

F
I wasn't really a fan, but I have seen a few of his videos. He had a cool voice and seemed like a good lad. Left us too soon desu.

S for this absolute piece of shit

F
Didnt really knew about the drama but liked the videos i watched from him. One of the original game reviewers on youtube.

Since he was alright in the beginning but later turned into a shit I'm going to press "D" because it is in-between "S" and "F" on the keyboard.

D

Attached: Chaos Undivided.jpg (940x820, 91K)

Why should I? He did nothing wrong.

F

F

He wasn't that bad.

Worst thing that came from him was the "are traps gay" fiasco, but overall, there's a lot worse when it comes to YT celebrities.

F
dont really give a shit about the drama, I liked his reviews

>died thinking about Thanos dabbing in Fortnite
>guys at Fortnite HQ already trying to fuck his wife
haha loooooooool d00d
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S
Always hated this annoying faggot.
I wish he could have been alive longer with his cancer to suffer more.

Show me on the doll where totalbiscuit touched you

Can someone make a pepe spitting in disgust?
also S

I don't know too much about this guy. Obviously I've read some of the things people praised him for, since there's all these posthumous write ups on him. But why do people here seem to dislike him with such passion? I'm genuinely curious.

>Worst thing that came from him was the "are traps gay" fiasco

This made me lose all sympathy for him and feel happy that he was dying.
God I hate these people.

F
he doesn't seem deserving of spit as far as I can tell

Why?
originollio

Nah, gotta sympathize for the family left behind. Let the dead lie in peace and let go of your bitterness.

why do people hate him?
all he did was review videogames

F

dont get all the hate against him, theres a lot worse youtubers still out there

>he was raising his wife's son
keuck

S
Burn in hell, racist.

No fuck you OP
F
Don't know much or even care about the drama, but I knew he battled cancer for years. Nobody should die of cancer at a young age

It's novello time, and it's about religion, so unless you're ready to deal with some views you may not agree with, switch off now. In the words of Illidan "You are not prepared".

Let's get this out here right now. I'm a 23 year old law graduate with an IQ of 155. My political beliefs are liberal and leftist, I listen to Metal and I enjoy violent movies, books and videogames, and I've been a Christian since birth. Baptised, confirmed of my own free will, son of a priest (who are pretty notorious for rebelling against their father's religious beliefs just for the sake of it). I'm part of the Anglican Church of England, which is pretty much the result of Henry the 8th getting pissed off with the catholics not allowing him to divorce his wife(s). We're the state religion of the UK, if you could even say the UK has one, we're pretty liberal about most things, women priests, gay priests, homosexuals in general, sex before marriage, contraception, we take the modern, reasonable way of looking at all of them. At the end of the day, the Bible taught us about forgiveness and being excellent to one another. It had a bit of a round-about way of doing it but what do you expect for a 2000 year old book written entirely by clerical males? It's gonna be a bit out of date, you've gotta read it in context.

I have no problems with anyone's beliefs. Be whatever you want, as long as you believe (or don't believe) for a good reason. But here's what I really don't like, trend-atheism/trend-theism (also referred to as e-atheism, since it seems to be most prevelant in the domain of anonymous blogspammers and Digg-users).

about to get my own s(ucc) tonight. thanks biscuits.

Attached: 1527304336378.jpg (960x654, 146K)

lol, this cant be real. originolio

Attached: iugbkyjygk.png (500x322, 50K)

S

Last few years he became a real too should have died years ago

Some fag told me he report he on wow for saying that then blocked me, why are his dick riders get so butt hurt for not worshiping the ground he walked on?

What was the point in this comment?

British person died, nothing of value was lost

F
Origigamito

This, the only good anglo is a dead anglo.
S

Until his death, whenever I saw this biscuit get posted, I thought he was this guy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Batista
Like I thought the actor who played this guy was into gaming and had become a YouTube success a la jontron.
Weird to find out he was British. How was his content?

So you could copy it, post it on fb and report back with results.

Press S to shit on grave he deserve to die I wish it only was more painful for him

I heard his last treatment was not very effective and was on pain medication till the end, hopeful it was quite painful for him. Lets hope buggie suffers as much if not more when that cunts time comes.

Same here. I think I read he was part of GamerGate then went SJW I think. Maybe that has to do with it? Maybe that was Thunferf00t or something?

>guys at Fortnite HQ already trying to fuck his wife
kekked for truth. You can't make this shit up.

That's why I hate him, he also agreed with dead or alive extreme not coming to the west so he's in that camp for wankers who hate the superior anime games.

Attached: IMG_0335.jpg (1080x1920, 319K)

Why is everyone trying to fuck this retard's wife?

>British

S S S S S S S S S S S

Wait is that real or fabricated? The moment her husband dies she invites bull in?

His acomplishments will mean nothing if you bang his wife. It's like you've won you just need to bang.

No one should die at Age 33.

Rest in peace

F

he was childless and raised another man's kid. He has no accomplishments.

I don't give a shit about e-celebs so fuck him and fuck all of you.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

sadfgasdfgadfsg00

Eva Braun Died at the age of 33 just saying

Its something TB posted on a forum ages ago

>he also agreed with dead or alive extreme not coming to the west

Wow, I lowkey hope he is burning in hell

Attached: 1510990523601.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

>tweet wishing others get cancer
>he gets cancer
does this mean karma exists?

F as originally as possible

if that's true he deserves to die for that comment alone

youtube.com/watch?v=dMclpUTpJUg&feature=youtu.be

i'm torn
he was a cool guy but when i told him on twatter not to trust the cancer industry he brushed me off as if he knew better
why do smart people fall for the jew like that?

>gotta sympathize for the family left behind.
go there and sympathize
gofundme /TotalBiscuit
rising fast, already $118K

Attached: forest-landscrape-with-heons-1870.jpg (1000x697, 226K)

it sure does bro thats why you need to have a positive attitude about people!

What did you mean by that? Are you saying he should've tried natural remedies or are you saying he shouldn't have wasted shekels getting treatment?

anything but entrusting the jew with your life, user
the medical industry is just another jewish industry
the last thing it needs is health for its customers

Attached: 1505310541603.jpg (960x958, 44K)

He should have used any treatment died fast and more painful

A fan should've sent him a duffel bag of weed

Nice fake tweet faggot

Proofs or sources? Don't know much about the cancer industry. Also to be fair, there's not that many options against cancer, not that I know of, unless you go to some witch doctor in the middle of no where. What would you have done in his place?

Damn. I remember watching his videos years and years ago.

Why do you guys hate him? Never noticed any drama about him.

S
fake ass shekel grabbing faggot

>thinking you are significant enough for him to even remember your existence
Sad.

Kill yourself please. Or go back to Jow Forums.

Seem my post for some reasons, some hate him for sideing with gamergate, some hate him for beign a condescending twat, other hate him for shitty on a game they like and some hate him for shilling. Might have missed a few people can reply with any I missed if they so wish.

Fucking edgy kids here. Insulting someone that died of cancer.

F

Some of us aren't being edgey we genuinely hate him and would have openly say this if asked pior to his death.

I know he's suffering from rigamortis but it's about time you get off his dick.

I find it appalling how his wife continued posting on the internet when he died. It's a sign that she didn't even love him.
How can people continue posting on the internet and doing these things when something major as the death of a loved one happens?

I listened to him talking about having cancer on the h3 podcast. Was pretty hard to listen to.

He talked about how he force fed himself because he thought that he needed to eat in order to beat the cancer, but that is literally the opposite of what you should do. Fasting is what fights cancer, not eating. He probably would've made it if he had just fasted. rest in peace

oh no now i cant pretend to be totalbiscuit in my little small upstate new york town so i can get away from my bitch whore of a mom

Attached: 2018-02-14.png (1366x768, 733K)

The only defence she has is it's how she is coping with his death, but we all know she hopped on a dick the second he died she was probably fucking guys while he as in this death bed

>imagine being genuinely mad about a guy you'll never meet and doesn't affect your life in any way

Attached: 1483993834304.gif (480x228, 649K)

When a guy with a lot sway in the western game industry talks about how a certain game type of game shouldn't come to the west forcing anyone that wants to play it to pay out the arse to import it kinda does affect you dickweed.
Thus it's justified to get mad at him

>talks about how a certain game type of game shouldn't come to the west
What game was that?

S

good riddance, fake-"PC gamer" who liked the raping of the Thief series and other beyond-normie trash.

also turned SJW in his last few years (if not earlier).

not true. the guy was hugely influential in the PC gaming space. he basically single-handedly kickstarted the current memes about what makes a "good" port from consoles to PC (aka "multiplat"). you have to have a field of view slider but it doesn't matter if that thing cuts off at 90 (the low end of the actual PC gaming spectrum). you have to have tons of options, regardless of utility. your gameplay can be slow, unresponsive console garbage and your framerate can stutter as long as you have a nice options menu. absolute shit can be rationalized into a decent attempt now because he gave devs a list of easy to fulfill criteria that will guarantee them favorable coverage from him. the guy barely played the games he reviewed, half his reviews would take place in teh options menu and his gameplay was often as clumsy as that of other press parasites. then he'd say the performance was okay on his triple SLI titans and call the game a good port, and his dickriders would eat it up because he had le ebin voice and british accent. of course it's not all his fault that video games have sucked since 2007 but he certainly helped as much as he could to keep bad PC ports selling and to prevent real improvements from happening.

Hating a guy is something else than insulting him when they're dead. Especially saying you'd spit on his grave. I have a hard time believing you or anyone doing this is over 20 years old. If they are then that's just sad and pathetic. Grow up

>you have to have a field of view slider but it doesn't matter if that thing cuts off at 90
He always complained if it ended at 90 and didn't go further.
>your gameplay can be slow, unresponsive console garbage and your framerate can stutter as long as you have a nice options menu
Not true.
>the guy barely played the games he reviewed, half his reviews
And you completely miss the part where he repeatedly stated he does NOT DO REVIEWS, only first impressions.
Good job. You didn't watch any of his videos in the slightest and just jumped on the bandwagon.

Attached: opinion.jpg (250x250, 23K)

He was an annoying faggot with an extreme case of unwarranted self importance. Have absolutely no feeling one was or the other.

He was awesome. The fact he told the gamergoobers to get fucked and refused to throw away his credibility for neckbeard points will foerever make him a hero in my book, even if he was kinda anal about PC ports and shit.

Hahahaha, holy shit. Some cosmic justice there, shouldn't wish cancer on other people, you twat.

Also rest in peace.

Literally who? Why do you people care about some gaming dork youtuber

Refer to his Thief review regarding shitty console gameplay. And regarding performance refer to any of his reviews really. He tested games on minimum one nvidia Titan. performance never factored in.

>And you completely miss the part where he repeatedly stated he does NOT DO REVIEWS, only first impressions.

You can get away with that excuse if you then actually do a review and take back the nice things you said in your first impressions video - at least if a game you previewed turns out to suck. If your "first impressions" are the only impressions you give then they are your official verdict on a game. At the end of the day the man recommended tons of trash games at launch to his onions followers, based on them having nice options menus. This generated massive positive word of mouth for those games in their important launch week, contributing to their commercial successes. All things considered even if he did reviews later on he couldn't have repaired the damage from handing out positive word of mouth via millions of followers to shit games, making shit sell and drowning out better games.

He spread cancer in the world around him, and then cancer spread inside him. Quite poetic.

>someone should die because of videogames!
You are beyond sad

>to his onions followers

S O Y I M followers

S O Y B O Y N U M A L E C U C K W O R D F I L T E R

>If your "first impressions" are the only impressions you give then they are your official verdict on a game. At the end of the day the man recommended tons of trash games at launch to his onions followers
But that's the entire point of the channel. He's not a professional reviewer, he doesn't measure performance on numerous different builds. He literally plays the game a few hours and talks about it. Seems like you should hate the people listening to his opinion instead of him.
Seems like you have shit taste in games tbhfam

>tfw have been wishing bad things on people here since 2008
I didnt mean it I swear.

Attached: d2d.jpg (484x510, 155K)

>Seems like you have shit taste in games tbhfam

t. c u c k who liked Thief and other cutscene simulators with no gameplay

>playing a game for SEVERAL HOURS and not noticing it's filthy console trash

how??

Not that guy, but look up fasting, autophagy, and cancer.
There are a few links on Jow Forums's fast thread.

F

No reason to hate.

Why was he such a pussy? He fucking disabled comments for every single video because he couldn't handle what 13 year old virgins and literal soimales had to say about his overly melodramatic criticism of 3$ humblebundle tier indie games

Attached: 1526172874068.jpg (334x334, 88K)