Arguing with some retard

>arguing with some retard
>get btfo
>close thread
I win

Attached: FF227589-E6EC-4B1E-88D0-020298224C59.jpg (640x434, 30K)

>want to make bait post
>i refrain because i take every (You) too personally and i know even those i baited in will hurt me

Attached: 1524320788513.png (789x750, 17K)

>start using an argument
>samefag as multiple anons giving support to myself

Attached: 1_1.png (718x420, 15K)

>agrue with x yz
> lost my time

heh thats just you're subjective reality kiddo

Attached: 3145654.jpg (500x637, 104K)

>make honest argument
>guy I'm arguing with immediately goes to strawmaning without any tact
>know there's no winning in the situation and cry to myself

Attached: 1505840730693.jpg (500x488, 29K)

>start retarded argument
>get tons of (you)'s and asshurt
>rob collectively hundreds of hours of other people's time

Attached: 1525508902167.png (600x600, 498K)

>mod sees
>they btfo you out

Attached: 325362.png (873x700, 73K)

>mods can see every same fag I do
>mods can see my ip

Attached: B1216471-0706-4AD0-831C-A8FAC71E0A18.png (640x604, 237K)

I wonder if a mod will ever btfo a samefag?
>mod screencaps your samefags
>posts it in the thread

Attached: 1526147394780.jpg (367x401, 17K)

>person saying "nazis need to get punched"
>point out that its fucked up to punch anyone nomatter what they think
>get mobbed with replies calling me a racist nazi fascist bigot sexist mysognist etc
I just dont want people to hurt eachother man

Attached: IMG_20180515_195951.jpg (2048x1536, 849K)

>make a retarded sjw post at the start of the thread for free (You)'s

Attached: 1499020265001.jpg (682x682, 272K)

No mods can't do that
They lose the powers if they do that
Hiro and Developers keep them in check

>delet niggers
>people no longer hurt eachother

>Argue with someone on /lit/
>They just make some complete nonsense post to get out of the argument.

>Make post
>Get reply
>It's just "Retard" or "You have no idea what you're talking about"
>If you press them for what they mean it turns out they just misunderstood your post.
>They then call you a retard for writing a post that they couldn't comprehend.

>Those people who won't let anyone talk about anything that isn't 100% objective because they have unbelievably tight definitions.
Ex:
>"My favorite translation of the Illiad is Pope's"
>">Pope
>Translation
???"

>Attacking the analogy instead of the argument when the analogy is just to make the point more clear.

>Attacking one single point of an argument and pretending that discredits the whole thing.

Attached: 1508369744214.jpg (249x255, 22K)

>Attacking one single point of an argument and pretending that discredits the whole thing
Is it your first day on the internet or something? Everyone does this

No shit retard everyone does that. Final reply.

>taking opinions and thoughts seriously
>investing vast amounts of energy in being upset by them afterwards

Attached: XPz_bj8y_400x400.jpg (240x240, 13K)

>arguing with someone
>get really pissed and absolutely btfo him
>feel kind of bad afterwards because he wasn't that stupid

Fuck that's me oreganolio

>Shut down someone in an argument.
>Insult them constantly along the way and tell them to kill themselves
>They full stop on replying

Attached: 1526617879520.png (808x805, 1.05M)

How do you form a good argument

Attached: 334CC172-2318-495E-80CD-3A2E8B04D9DA.png (998x851, 23K)

>not creating horrible strawman characters of those representing the other side

>get into arguments with people I know are baiting

>arguing with someone who has veered far off course and just wants to get the last word in
>call him out on this
>keep doing it until he gives up on getting the last word in or finally replies with a defeated fuck you

Attached: 1517462317615.jpg (600x600, 21K)

>make a thread stating I'm a fembot with a detailed problem
>get serious replies from thirsty beta orbiters, angery robots and normies giving out advice
Easiest (You)s of my life

Attached: 1526110193882.jpg (713x611, 62K)

Check this thread I btfo'd that user he stopped replying what a loser lmao

Where do people say this? I hope not Jow Forums. Any faggot that says something like "blanks need to get punched" really don't belong here. Its like trying to be edgy but not being edgy at all. Its like those rap PSA's about not smoking.

>make thread about getting btfo and closing thread
>the user hunts me down in a new thread

Attached: EFB7A5B7-97C0-4E3B-AD08-231ED39BECA2.png (360x340, 132K)

If you want to win as many arguments as possible, then you have to be nice and reasonable. People who are 100% wrong will argue forever to protect their ego if you insult them, but if you make them look bad for being angry by being patient and kind in comparison then they might agree with you even if you're wrong. Brainlet wojacks, smug anime girls and photography shrek are not your friend, they don't say anything besides "I was angered by your post."
As for actually forming arguments, fuck anyone who expects you to write on Jow Forums at the same level you would write philosophical papers. This is still a social media site even though it's better than the other options. Just fucking talk to people and if it looks like someone is taking out anger or baiting you then just let them stew and wait for a reply forever. Stay positive and live in a positive world.

Attached: 1511722083851.jpg (654x380, 42K)

WRONG WRONG WRONG
You will never convince the person you are arguing with of anything. It would be exceptionally rare to do such a thing. They would have to be such timid people that convincing them of anything wouldn't matter because they'd be convinced the opposite by someone else in a day.
You win arguments by proving yourself right and humiliating your opponent. All spectators will side with you as they see your logic beating the others.

Convincing an individual through argument is extremely tough and would take lots and lots of time. The best way to do that however would be to humiliate him so much that his ego is shattered. Only then will he be able to except that perhaps he is not right about everything. Everybody should have their ego shattered at least once if they ever hope to be good at rhetoric. Other wise they will basically be bigots for the rest of their lives, never considering that they might be wrong.

Who told you this? You can't humiliate someone on an anonymous image board. Look at my reddit pickle man; the most you can ever do about it is cringe.

Attached: 1504157546719.jpg (1024x1024, 48K)

>you try to pull the I was just pretending to be retarded card to save your self-esteem but nobody believes you
Fuck it's almost like when you misrepresent yourself people think you are the thing that you represent yourself as

>op starts a topic
>Use it as a Segway to a topic I want to talk about

Attached: download.jpg (199x253, 12K)

Speaking of which. Does any one know if true love is real or a cia mind trick.

I don't know about whether or not true love is a CIA mind trick, but I'm 90% sure that the CIA has made contact with aliens. Anyone have any info on that?

Yes the findings we're published in a declassified manuscript in the national archives. They are only available in person though. Speaking of which has any one written a book?

But your plebbit shit isn't an argument. Its very easy to humiliate people on here if they actually care about the opinion they are arguing about. A person is usually not going to argue about something they don't care about. You can just tell when they get humiliated.
For example calling you a faggot for the rebbit pickle won't mean shit as you obviously don't care, however 99% of the time plebbitors don't want to be known as plebbitors as they will be mocked. They will deny it. This is proof of humiliation.
Any other rebbit fags who see this will be ashamed to be a rebbit fag and 1) try to hide it 2) get humiliated trying to defend it or a more recent phenomena i've noticed 3) viciously attack anything they perceive to be rebbit.

This originally. (You) should never let anonymous posters affect your life

No, but I have read quite a few. Does anyone have any books they could recommend to a novice reader?

>photography shrek
What is this

>not knowing photography shrek
you are now in my mental cringe folder bro

SNAP. In you go.

Attached: 1527274656482.jpg (1000x1000, 787K)