/drugfeels/

See you space dealer edition

Attached: 1526592667637.jpg (1250x1450, 684K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ts1AwXnKx1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does one do LSD without having the comfort of friends? I did it once with some uni colleagues i barely knew but it turned out as a horror trip.
What would be some entertaining things i could do while taking LSD alone?

Attached: 1498758267293.jpg (524x856, 131K)

Music, Hiking/Nature in general, very easy and visual video games are some things I enjoy. You could also go to a concert if that's your thing.

Never do LSD with people your not comfortable with.
Also if you want something amazing to do while high without needing other people; find some wilderness like a nature reserve or something, stick on some comfy tunes for your trip and just trek across the wilderness it's probably the best thing you can do while tripping, it was for me at least

Attached: 15093780238445.jpg (493x600, 90K)

This past week I've just been going straight home from work and smoking. I dunno man it's like I'm too fatigued after last semester to work out consistently anymore.

We all need to relax from time to time, if it's what you want to do then there's nothing to worry about my guy

Attached: 1525194621473.gif (969x700, 645K)

Pretty sad today lads, my dealers moving to the other side of the country and he was a really cool guy, he'd always let me know before anyone else when his batches came in, he'd tell me everything I needed to know to use it safely and even checked up afterwards to ask how it was. Now I wont be able to see him again and I'll have to get worse drugs off worse people, sad times

Attached: 1520814316225.png (500x480, 23K)

Sounds like a good way to work your way up a rung on the ladder. Get that weed wholesale like Costco.

are opiates good for anxiety? I wanna try oxy/hydro

High on dxm right now. doing my best not to scratch. Listening to music and playing seege. Depressed as fuck hopefully something comes and pulls me out.

Go shop on the abundant ammount of dark net markets my dude. High quality shit for low risk of getting caught.

I wish, still a stinky NEET living with my parents so no deep web deliveries for me

Attached: 1520884065597.gif (450x510, 47K)

How does one even get to know a dealer

I'm about to pop my first ibuprofen, what should I expect?

How long till they arrive? Who pays the shipping?

Best bet is probably in college since so many people deal in colleges for the extra money

Attached: 1526778778919.gif (500x564, 768K)

Depends on the seller. If you pick one with good reviews that lives in the same country as you the packet usually arrives within the week you order.
The shipping price is determined by how securely you want your packet disguised (some sellers wont have differences though).
Shipping is paid on top of the price for your drug.

How many y'all like 3-FPM

Tried 4-HO-MET today. It was pretty nice. Significantly more of a mindfuck than I was led to believe, which overshadowed the visuals. Still really beautiful. Smoked too, and that added on to the trip quite a bit. It was a difficult trip, as I was confronted with a lot of my emotional and personality shortcomings, and realized that I have an intense fear of abandonment, and am really emotionally stunted. That said, I feel actually somewhat happy and content, underneath all of the anxiety and depression. I feel as if I have identified some of the issues in my life, and I can work to address those. Probably going to smoke later tonight to reflect on some of this stuff, and relax myself after a turbulent day.

How have your all's experiences with 4-HO-MET been?

Nigga u wild

I wound up with 20 of these through chance.
What should I do? only speed I've ever taken was Phentermine and ecstasy. Possibly meth on accident once.
They supposed to be 5mg but I've lost over a hundred lbs in the last few years and am nervous about em. Will probably only ever take 1 at a time and long breaks between use, am I pleb? Will be fun for vidya or painting? Or no fun at all and I'll clean the house compulsively or something?

Attached: e84.jpg (300x300, 81K)

Honestly, if you can get your hands on drugs, just do shrooms i guess. I've never done drugs but shrooms i'd do

Is it just me or mdma loses it's magic very fast? Only took 4 times in space of 6 months and only the first time was mind blowing, others just meh

On my second go of MDMA rn and got to say compared to my first it's lackluster, anyone know how quick tolerance builds with MDMA?

Just do LSD it's basically shrooms but your not going to pick the wrong one and die as long as it's not an NBOMe

only a couple more months and i can finally get back on coke

cant wait

>only 5 hours left of this shift then I can go home to cut and smoke

feels good

Attached: 58C6E2D7-2EC3-4804-BD70-D4EFCDF4D384.jpg (354x286, 35K)

I've always enjoyed shrooms more than lsd personally. They can both be a complete mindfuck, but shrooms just generally seem more welcoming and friendly. Plus, I prefer the "stoned" feeling from shrooms to lsd's restless energy.

fair enough, seems like you'd like 2-CB since it's a much more mellow, chilled out psychedelic than LSD while also being extremely safe

Attached: 1522098118358.jpg (978x551, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ts1AwXnKx1s

Video i made today, guarantued to flash you while on psych-like substances

Using opiates to treat anxiety is kinda dumb. Obviously you wont feel anxious on them but only because you feel so good about everything, and they are extremely addictive so its pretty hard to stop once you start
>t. uses ~once a year for holiday

Just have some benzos around in case things go sour.

I took some edibles earlier today and went for a walk through my sunny neighbourhood. It felt absolutely heavenly.

I think LSD is ideal when you're alone personally, if you want to laugh and have fun there's better drugs. LSD causes ego death if you consume enough and while you're in a different state of mind it can be very beneficial to contemplate several things that have been bothering you consciously or subconsciously.