Why are men still dumb enough to get married?

Why are men still dumb enough to get married?

Attached: 1525491245747.jpg (750x899, 465K)

I don't understand it either pal

Beats the hell out of me, meng.

some men have legitimately never experienced the true nature of women that they reserve only for those men that offer them nothing sexually, aesthetically or financially. They still live in a bubble in which women are sweet, good-natured empaths who just want to settle down with a nice guy and have kids. They're basically going through life blindfolded while the rest of us are kicked in the dick every five seconds.

I am engaged AMA

You know there are other benefits to marriage right? Like health insurance from a spouses employer

Congrats, how old are you two?

Im 31 she is 28

Congratulations but I have a legit question, not trying to be an asshole. Do you ever worry about her cheating? If so how often?

They want to be with them for the rest of their lives thinking that the woman would want the same.

How'd you meet? Did you always think you were going to get married?

I do not worry about cheating at all. Do not let this place destroy you not all women are whores.

At a bar and this will sound dumb but ya I had a feeling it could work pretty soon. It felt different from all the other girls I have dated seemed really comfortable like o could be myself

Indoctrination from youth to stay on the plantation and sacrifice their lifes for the eternal roastie.

I dunno, why does an excon cheat on his wife with all the female staff in the building? While she had his kid no less.

Beats me.

Congrats, m8. Been married for 4 years myself. It's lovely.

Thanks bruh best of luck to you and yours

Why are men still dumb enough to get married to women with previous sexual partners*

Fixed that for you, as long as you're her only sexual partner marriage will have a very low failure rate.

Every single person in my family has been divorced at least once. Every person I know in RL has been divorced at least once.
It never ends well and is always a massive shit show.

Thanks. Y'all planning on having a wedding or honeymoon?

I was destroyed before I discovered r9k.
How many different men has your woman fucked?

I've only ever been intimate with my husband.

I am the 3rd[\spoiler] guy my girl has been with. shes the 48 girl I have banged [\spoiler]

How much did you spend on the ring?