Instagram gone

>instagram gone
>curiouscat gone
>tumblr on private, will be probably be deleted soon

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING THING TO HAPPEN TO SHITHOLE IN A WHILE

Do you now see, you stupid fucking self-cucking orbiting fucks? She is repulsed by you, you scare, and she will never communicate with you again. You scared her off the internet so hard, the poor girl won't be uploading photos ever again. HAHAHAHA WE FUCKING DID IT!

Attached: bawwleeted.jpg (500x701, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBP_G3UenRs
youtube.com/watch?v=-uJTY0tJKBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What scared her?

Orbiters.
originally

Some guy sent her the link to the guy that killed himself for her. Just look at the other thread.

Attached: 32619255_197198274431414_40863697538646016_n.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Thread was about her and had Franz in their saying he is gonna anhero because she took a break, but said it jokingly but isn't active anymore so who knows.
The kid who off'd himself was a rando called Franz that Russians made fun of on their Russian sites.

Attached: booo.png (1127x401, 199K)

R.I.P. in peace discount Crispy

Attached: dgfgdgfg.jpg (600x600, 180K)

So you're saying a bunch of Jow Forums faggots talked a bunch of bullshit and she believed any of it?
I'm going with... her parting from these social media is no great loss, to Jow Forums or to herself. She direly needs perspective and a break from the internet.

Why does this board care so much about e-thots in the current year. I despair.

Attached: 1527199129162.png (695x767, 560K)

god i wish that were me. ill be killing myself soon as well if ciara doesnt love me back

RIP in peace superior Crispy

Do it pussy no one loves you, and livestream it too!

Attached: 1526109090588.jpg (1115x746, 217K)

I did. I told you faggots I would drive her away, and I did. You laughed at me, and kept posting her tranny ass. Guess who's laughing now?
I bullied her relentlessly these past few weeks in her social media. Created fake instagrams to troll her and make her uncomfortable with various fucked up methods. I was determined to prove a villain, and I did. I am happy more anons joined and bullied her into obscurity once again.

>Why does a board filled with lonely men care about cute girls that give then a shred of attention
That's a dumb question

Attached: dogfight.jpg (768x1024, 91K)

I think it was the fact that someone killed herself over her, not you.

>herself
meant himself of coure

>being this autistic
You made a man kill himself

Attached: dowg.jpg (300x200, 8K)

And who do you think informed her first of that? As soon as I knew, which was instantly, I rejoiced as I knew that was a major new shining weapon in my arsenal. I traumatized her into leaving. Suck my balls.

>I bullied her relentlessly these past few weeks in her social media. Created fake instagrams to troll her and make her uncomfortable with various fucked up methods. I was determined to prove a villain, and I did. I am happy more anons joined and bullied her into obscurity once again.
>Informed her of a man killing himself
doesn't quite line up. I'm sure you're some 13 year old trying to pose as some badass troll or something but it's quite embarrassing.

top kek I remember the thread where you first posted about wanting to do this, I liked her alright but I've gotta give you props for being so dedicated in your autism if you actually are behind it

Attached: 1485463730836.png (680x644, 203K)

SEETHING
I don't give a single shit if you don't believe me. I told vermin like you I'd drive her away, and I did. Keep crying, I'm sure you'll read your screencapped instagram conversations with her to sleep.

muffy was a normie. drive ciara and her orbiters off this board and then ill be impressed.

Attached: 1468209908101.png (560x407, 37K)

If someone can get Ciara, and her orbiters off the board I will petition the pope to make them a saint.

Attached: 1526232286358.png (667x684, 53K)

>nice girl gives anons attention and makes friends with them when they're lonely
>man commits suicide after she's gone for a week
>bully her and blame his death on her
And this is why women don't want you.

>BAWWWWW
Fucking kys orbiter. This campaign was never about terrorizing Muffy, it was about keeping her away from you people.

I seriously hope this shit doesn't traumatize her, and that she's smart enough to look into things

Did she ever post feet?

Yes, I'm sure sending her images of a man who blew his head off over her won't traumatize her.

>This campaign was never about terrorizing Muffy
Except it was, I hated that fucking whore.

I never sent her shit, in fact the one post I did on her curioscat never got featured. I told her she was reacting to her "fame" very non-chalantly, and rightly so.

Still, go BAAAW elsewhere, faggot. This is good news for her and for this board. Orbiters are scum undeserving of pity

She was scum, tho. I don't give a fuck what's good for her.

So why are you taking credit for this? The reason she left is pretty clear.

I think you're confusing him with me. I drove her away and terrorized not because "of her own good", but because I did not like that cunt.

>because I did not like that cunt.
What did she do wrong though? People are going to post about her regardless, probably even more now that she's gone.

Don't care, she's gone. Hated her forced innocent persona, mostly.

>scare away nice pretty girls like Muffy
>ugly whores like sunny and ciara still use and manipulate this board
Can't write better stuff, baka desu senpai. Autistic user, who helped scare away muffy, can you drive away sunny and ciara?

Attached: 1525915121003.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Looks like singing happy birthday to her didn't work out, did it Seymour?
youtube.com/watch?v=lBP_G3UenRs

Attached: happy birthday to eliza.png (877x548, 272K)

Anyone have a backup of all her images? Didnt get a chance to see them

Try the 8ch thread. She changed her tumblr handle to chainsawbunny, there's pictures there too.

/agatha/ on 8ch has a great thread its also where the shit storm is going on about franz

Has Ciara's name been pronounced that way this whole time?

Cool,I lost a genuine friend. Thanks faggots.

Yeah I always thought it was pronounced like Sierra, the video game company, guess not though.

edgy unimpressive loser

>dude blows himself away over nothing.

It wasn't even related to her, when you do this stuff over people you never spoke to or didn't know, it's more like you were killed by a tulpa you made in your head that looks like them.

It's like men get so lonely that the feminine tears out of them, wears a mask made out of the first girl you see, then turns you into a beast and kills you.

fascinating

damn thats really pathetic

I can't wait till she an heroes.
Hope she live streams it.

thats past cuck, he is even below some caged sissy looking at his girl getting pounded by a black cock
fuckin wew

i thought it was See-AR-raa

d e p r e s s i n g

o r e g a n o

don't you know being an orbiter is actually the most Chad thing you can be? they're basically like medieval knights defending their ladies honor.
youtube.com/watch?v=-uJTY0tJKBc

Attached: file.png (882x540, 644K)

seymour is a true alpha

neck urself my man lmao

cry more bitch, I'm sure she will soon come back to your orbiting ass

i didnt know about this, and knowing about this just changed my mind about ciara
its really not her fault, look at this degenerate filth, what is she supposed todo except for using their stupidity for gifts and easy cash?

hii ciara

It's never the orbiters that scare these people away, it's always a random autist that wants to ruin the fun.

If I ever see you in real life I will congratulate the shit out of you for being so dedicated and finally doing something to get rid of her ugly ass.

god bless this autist
fuck u orbiting bitchbois

R9K WILL HONOUR UR SERVICE; LAD

>samefagging this hard
wew

>23:36:26
>23:36:57
Cope harder loser, your waifu a shit.

Her insta isn't gone, it's just deactivated.

>Her insta isn't gone, it's just deactivated.
How do you know?

You can still find the account if you type it in but it just shows a white screen. If it was really deleted then you couldn't search for it. I can find it if I search anyway. Maybe it's different for other people.

Based Seymour

This fuck orbiters they all need to be mass purged.

Original chin poster here, I don't really see many Sierra posts lately

You got a point based Chin-Poster. I'm gonna start writing the letter now. You are doing the lord's work after all.

Attached: 9898.png (657x527, 37K)

it was inevitable, just be glad she even took note for us asshats and orbiters.

Attached: aw;ldkakjdffff.png (941x544, 1.39M)