Men are meant to be dominant and women are meant to be submissive

>men are meant to be dominant and women are meant to be submissive

Attached: 291.gif (500x281, 974K)

>being so buttblasted, you need to make a separate thread about ti

that's the truth though, and that's coming from a sub man

True fact

The truth is that men are able to be dominant or submissive, but it's impossible for women to be dominant.

why are women so fucking boring holy shit

>it's impossible for women to be dominant.
No it isn't, how so?

respectful co-operation and understanding of biological limitations is the way to go

I think women and men are different but equal desu

Every serious person I've talked to in the BDSM, dom and even sado-maso scene, all of them for years, has been in agreement with this; there simply are no truly dom women. They can try, they can put on a good act even, but when it comes down to it that's all it is, just an act.

Multiple guys I've talked to, even the most serious dom women they've met and interacted with, the act drops often in an instant the moment the situation is tested in reverse. Basically and simply put, a woman can seem dom, but the moment a dom guy grabs her by the throat, she pretty much immediately reverts to sub.

It's a shame, but that's just the natural way of things, women don't have it in them to be truly dom.

because you can't be into bdsm if you are actually dominant
bdsm is powerplay and dominant people don't need it because they are already validated and they don't want it because its an act, the other person is submitting completely willingly or simply pretending to submit which to them borders on an insult, if it simply isn't one

>actual dominant people aren't into BDSM

I'm laughing for real right now

In most cases, yes.

think for a moment user
how many actual chads do you know that are into bdsm?
have you ever even heard of a chad being into bdsm?
its because actually dominant people don't feel any kind of need the validation of someone willingly submitting to them, nor do they feel the need to humiliate, belittle or act in any kind of disrespectful way towards other people because they know they already are at the top, they are in the better position, they ARE better
they actively avoid this kind of behaviour because it negatively affects their already established dominance by either undermining their greatness (having to belittle others to appear great) or simply by performing negative acts which are commonly associated with insecurity, and so on

I've met plent of actual Chads into bdsm.

Fabrication. Report to your local police station immediately, Bot.

I feel naturally submissive towards all men and it doesn't feel weird

The truth is women don't care about dominance or submission. It's whatever suits. Women can 'dominate' orbiters while 'submitting' to Chad, while not even seeing it that way. Where men see things clear cut, it's a mixture for women. That's why men and women have different attitudes when it comes to friendship with the opposite sex.

That's because they're so bored of dominating over people that slapping their ass and putting them down is a new fun experience.

Attached: bubblyass.png (743x523, 631K)

its okay to be wrong on the internet
there is no face to be saved here

Then you should know all about it!

The thing is BDSM shit is just some sexual fun, a nice detour from the norm. What robots want is for femdom to be the default, which is ridiculous. You could probably find some woman who will take the lead in a relationship with a beta, but the likelihood of her genuinely wanting that and not just compensating is pretty small. All these stronk, domineering womyn want Mr. Right, who is far from a submissive beta.

Attached: jack.png (500x446, 207K)

Imagine actually being a submissive male. How fucking pathetic and worthless.