Wagecuck Feels Thread

I fucking hate it when customers call me by my name. We're not friends, norman. Just pay for your shit and get out already.

Attached: a2ei2a50gdsz.png (631x595, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBiOx3pKZAc
youtu.be/CJ_HTABr7hA
tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/15298868.2018.1465460
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got a new work schedule
>noon to 10 pm
>4 days a week
actually it's wonderful

Must be nice. I'm a retailfag. God only knows what shift I'll be working day to day.

NEET here, i will be lurking this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=BBiOx3pKZAc

Attached: X9832189.png (1437x908, 103K)

t. soon to be mid 20s, early 30s with no skills or work experience or money

Yes, but the reason why you have a nametag is so you can be more approachable to customers and build rapport.

I love my job 25-30 hours a week every weekend off and I make really good money. Honestly the only thing that has seemed to go right for me.

>build rapport
Kek. I'm basically a talking piece of furniture.

You do none of those things though. You play Bioshock all day and cry into your waifu pillow.

Fuck that bugged the shit out of me when I was retail cucking
>name tag has full version of my name
>let's say "Richard"
>"how ya doin' Rick, I need five one dollar scratchers, two tens, a twenty, and a pack of Mav Reds. Do the nachos separate, I'm using EBT. Hang on a sec, YO BAE. YOU WANT ANYTHING? HAHA! QUIT PLAYIN'! An' a pack a Misty's."

people dont want to build rapport

t. customer

God, why is this so true? Ive often thought that they just see us as voice activated machines. And when they dont get their way they rage like a gamer rages when he dies in a game.

I have work at 5 in the morning at Old Navy.
Pretty chill since I avoid all the shit traffic and shit customers who ruin everything that we work to make look tidy and neat.
Plus 50% off Banana Republic clothing. Can't complain !
>t. Part time 15 hours a week, 3 days a week

Hey user, you're gonna need to stay for a bit of overtime today, mongoloid needs help in their department, they've been getting slammed all day.

Not you, dummy. The store's owner wants the worker to build rapport with you. The worker is the friendly face of the store.

We're just the middlemen desu. Living interfaces for the corporate colossus.

Gee, wonder what race he was?

Attached: Screenshot_20170930-210056.png (2560x1440, 1.17M)

Yeah well its fucking annoying when im trying to just look for something and the wagie is forced by his boss to come over and ask me if im looking for anything and try to start a conversation with me

FUCK MANGERS THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT THE FUCK ALONE WHILE I SHOP

Attached: 1510334472794.jpg (444x470, 40K)

Tough, it's their store, their rules. Vote with your feet and shop somewhere else if you don't like it.

Hi, Im user, and I have no social skills so I get mad at someone trying to do their job because Im a sad fucking excuse for a human.

>Anime poster

What are you gonna do when youre 45 and your parents cant support you anymore?

All the low class shit customers talked like this
The store was 70% whites 20% hispanics 10% black in each social class

Did you get lost on your way to facebook? fucking normalfags jeez

>first job ever
>work at wendys
>work 5-12pm
>5 days a week
>managers are shit
>have to fry cook, take orders, make orders, clean the diner, clean the fryer, clean the kitchen, take out the trash, wash dishes etc
>don't leave until almost 1 if I start cleaning at 10
Is this normal?

Gee, wonder who's culture and accent he's copying?

Attached: 1493772924853.gif (300x300, 2M)

>Hur dur le facebook meme because theyre right about me. Dat wil sho dem

Yep. This is why you go to college. So you dont get shit pay for a job that makes desk jobs look like kindergarden work.

just hurry up and fuck off back to facebook you tourist cunt

I'm in college, its a summer job

>tfw customer wants to lecture me on philosophy while buying shit
>till machine functions just in time for me to transfer his purchases to someone else
nice try normanian

Attached: 1497573815767.jpg (462x300, 17K)

>the customer forgot their stuff on my till
>try to chase after them
>cant find them
>send it to lost and found
>get scolded for not paying enough attention

Attached: 1304958394002.jpg (994x768, 302K)

>accept any extra shifts and go in if they need me
>feel like im now becoming that guy that theyll always call first when they need someone
at least i can spent money with abandon since i still live with my parents

Gave my two-week notice today, embracing the NEET lifestyle for 3 months till I go back to uni. Went through a burnout so hopefully I get healthier.

Attached: FE946FDF-696D-4B43-87B2-9D49D47B895A.jpg (499x499, 52K)

How are you able to handle work and school?
I'm this user ~~~>

>teenyboppers giving me their number telling me to call them

Attached: 12345.jpg (231x218, 10K)

I'm not working during school, I started the second week of may and I'm probably going to quit in July if I don't switch to Kohls or Staples or something. School starts in August

i'm guessing you worked the stock or the back or whatever? i used to sometimes do that for another clothing store and it could be pretty comfy but i couldnt deal with it all the time. any cuties work at old navy?

hey man I work at wendys
I work 5pm-2am one day a week
I just do dishes, grill, and fries
nobody talks to me and I do my job
I want to die

>get yelled at by our bosses if speed is slow
>customers actively make your times go slow
>mfw i must be nice to them even when they are pissed and aggressive with me

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.06_[2018.05.25_00.20.51].png (884x714, 692K)

let us out early today cause of the Monday holiday. spent 3 hours in traffic getting home, threw up 4 times. fuck being a wagecuck, how much do i need to fuck off for awhile to Japan and kill myself when i run out of money?

They should rename our job descriptions to "the store bitchboy"

Attached: 1496976939777.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

I wonder how you guys feel about dishwashing desu.

How many of you endured this type of hell and did you escape? If so, what was your method? Did you fall back on a dude or did you somehow climb from rubble to emerge anew?

I like to hear some stories so I can more easily bypass my time in this hell.

Oh I do apologize, even if you haven't escaped, I still would like stories of how your restaurant is and whether or not you got a cool time there or it's just a fucking mess like at an evening rush hour.

I work at McDonald's. im good at skateboarding, guitar, piano, drawing, painting and can cook like a boss. I have a girlfriend with a good job and a daughter. u just play Bioshock and cry into your waifu pillow though. for real what have you accomplished with your alllll of your precious time u have now because youre neet?

Okay, go to a job and be a dick back to the customers. Watch them spaz the fuck out when you have the "audacity" to talk back.
>"Im the customer! Im ALWAYS right! He can't talk to me like that!!!"
>*five seconds ago was calling you a worthless fucking retard for not helping them faster with their bullshit*
You'd last half a day, user.

>wake up at 9 am
>go for a run, take as long as I want
>play vidyas
>when I get hungry, go get fast food and have someone else make food for me
>go back to playing vidyas and shitposting here
I just came here to laugh at you wagekeks

>filling out job application
>require 3 professional references
Looks like I won't be getting a job any time soon

Lie.
Maybe use school refs.

It's what I did and what got me in this fucking hellhole. It worked, is all that matters.

And who pays for it? Your mother?
Or are you one of them fags that gets autism bucks for being on the spectrum?

The job is I was applying for calls all references that you provide so I couldn't lie.

Pfft, not him, but I wish I was on the spectrum so I can qualify.

Why is it that I can't get disability or social security but, yet my homeless family and most of my scumwad cousins can?

Fuck my life.

Washing dishes is legit. It's so easy, all you have to do is hustle. Take all the shit that servers and cooks bring you without complaining. Bring spare cigarettes if you can. The dishwasher is often the kitchen's preeminent dope man. Don't get mad at the front of the house if a lazy bartender wants glasses washed or whatever. If the manager wants you to climb in the attic and re-light the pilot, do it. If the manager askes you to un-clog a toilet, do it. If you have any aptitude at all, you should quickly find your way to another station. Then you can be a fry cook and dump all your dirty shit on the dishwasher!

Be happy youre not abusing the system and being a smudge on society. They get that because theyre failures and the government feels sorry for them for some retarded reason.

cope harder.

here is an average day in the life of me
youtu.be/CJ_HTABr7hA

Attached: 16110180_417343891941748_3605857978248331264_n.jpg (534x280, 55K)

don't pay attention to that slave, neetie bro

You know what, you almost make me smile, reminding me I tried my hardest, and even if it didn't matter...it was better than being a parasite.

Still...I can't help but feel envy and sour grapes for those who live off of these things while I have to suffer here working my ass off so Uncle Sam can make me into another write off.

Do you think I don't know that? I'm just venting my frustrations here.

Monday I get paid to shitpost here all day
Suck muh dick

>quit job
>got 10hr a week, 2 days janitor job instead
>live in a tent in the woods

not even kidding
that is how much i fucking hate working
i'll get a car soon and life will be perfect

ok let's not kid ourselves, we both know you do not have a 1 millions dollar penthouse, you do not have a car at all, let alone a supercar, you don't talk to women, let alone bombshells, and essentially you don't live a life of anything more than playing vidyas and jacking off. I know you feel really proud of that and that's all you claim you want but let's be real, that's all it is.

>This is why you go to a college
> I'm in college

That's right r9k.

Have a four year degree? 300k starting any job at Wendy's you want.

Attached: photo.gif (354x354, 21K)

hahaha you're the one copeing. the only coping I have is the shredded cope on the pool in my buddies back yard shred the gnar bro duuuuude ripping!
you're a faggot waste

I was neet for 2 years. it sucks worse than having a job. I've been practicing my talents since I was a young teen though if u didn't have a passion to learn as a child you'll just be worthless as an adult neet

Pretending to have a nice life online sadly won't make that a reality, my friend

this is funny
passionately

buuuuuuuuuuut iiiiiiiiiiii dooooooooooo so go fuck yourself neet bitch

>attractive single female coworkers ignore you even to the detriment of their job duties

Sometimes I wonder if my self loathing and low self esteem is a mental problem, and I'm not actually a hideous freak.

Then my greetings are ignored or a problem happens because I could have prevented it but they didn't want to interact with me.

Attached: ferrry.jpg (1497x1000, 631K)

I noticed this they do actually ignore me to the point where it slows down the progress of what we're all doing

God I'd even prefer that
I Hate this job and I want to be a neet again

>>>>>recently promoted to a training position that involves teaching a wide array of people on a regular basis and taking regulatory leadership in my 1/4th of the store
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I start monday
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I somehow need to convince a bunch of people who don't respect me to follow the rules they currently are not following, and also spend dozens of hours a weak talking in front of strangers

this might be the push i need to off myself

You know the one thing I hated the most about working for little caesars was wearing that god damn uniform. The fucking baseball cap, the stupid fucking khakis, and that stupid fucking pizza shirt that said "It's always hot n ready!" in big white bold letters on the back with a picture of a big ass pizza slice. MY GOD I hated wearing that uniform. Never mind the customers who were also shit heads but that uniform let me know of my place in society, at the fucking bottom. Putting on a fake smile and willingly let my self be treated like shit from not only the customers but my managers as well. The shifts were only four hours but it felt like I was working a 9-5 for less pay. I'm sorry to anyone who is currently working in fast food. I sympathize with you.

Attached: 2-LittleCaesars_Logo-2_0.jpg (1190x767, 286K)

Yeah it's get stock shit and dish it out to the appropriate area. We're even allowed to have our phones to listen to music or in my case to chat to people (I speak German and no one else does so I can say whatever lol).
No cuties, all dudes.

>didn't like being hot and ready
you are boring

I hate my new store manager. He is terrible at many things, one of which, is making schedules. Our week ends on Friday, and I was off today. But he never made next week's schedule, which starts tomorrow. So I had no idea when I work next. If I work tomorrow. If I need to go to bed early or if I can sleep in. Finally, at 6PM, he makes the schedule, but of course, doesn't tell me. At 7 he finally replies to my text message (he lost the phone at the store again, so nobody answered my call) and lets me know that I do, in fact, work at 5 AM tomorrow.

If it's anything like last week, he won't have told many people their schedules, so we'll have lots of no-call-no-shows from the part timers who had no idea they were even supposed to come in.

What a jackass.

what do you do, industriousfag?

>Never mind the customers who were also shit heads but that uniform let me know of my place in society, at the fucking bottom.
could you elaborate more about these customers?

>hate my new store manager. He is terrible at many things
There's actually a reason for why bosses are usually shit. People are more confident that they're better than people that are better than them than they are for people that are trash. Because of this people almost always hire somebody that's just a bit worse than they are, over time this leads to a decline in the quality people in leadership positions. Here's the paper, it's from the same Dunning as the Dunning-Kruger Effect.
tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/15298868.2018.1465460

Hopefully I'll go into training on Monday. Hoping it ain't to boring,

>Yes, but the reason why you have a nametag is so you can be more approachable to customers and build rapport.
It's so if they fuck up we can say it was user when speaking to his manager.

>tfw you're about to leave your job and transfer to a new location and they change your schedule to overnights for the last two weeks you're there.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This fucking sucks. I hope I hear back from another job before I transfer locations.

Attached: Hatsune.Miku.full.1155599.jpg (900x798, 1.02M)

Makes me appreciate my relatively nonshit job. Just go in, stock, and fuck off without any bullshit from management or many other departments. It can't last forever though, and I wanna get out before it all goes to hell.

>Never mind the customers who were also shit heads but that uniform let me know of my place in society, at the fucking bottom.
could you explain the type of customers?

>Office full of boring/older women
>New woman starts
>Speak to her more in 2 days than with all the other women in 2 months combined.

I can't even remember my soon to be bosses name, hoping my coworkers start wearing their name tags.

Some 70 year old boomer called me by my name at least 15 times today. He used my name in every sentence. It felt like he was hitting on me.

This never fails to slay me. Self-improvement when?

I spilled over a pallet of mulch at work today with the forklift, then drove over it, then left it.
I was trying to hot dog on the fork lift b/c there were some cute girls in the parking lot, I took a turn at full speed with an entire pallet and whole thing fell over.

When I'm bored I go to pissedconsumer and look up reviews left by angry soccer moms and old people. They include an address and names of employees, like they're telling the teacher on the mean kid in class. Like they think, the CEO is going to personally visit the store and reprimand the employee, and call the customer and suck their cock for pointing out the tragedy.
It's because of that old boomer book "How to win friends and influence people". The book says that a person's name is "the sweetest sound to them" or something. They unironically believe that by using your name, you will subconsciously like you, and thus, give you discounts. It's outdated manipulation.

It's not outdated in anyway. Only an idiot believe it's outdated.

You're right user. Hey user did I tell you how right you are user? So user tell me about what you did before you posted here, user.

My name ain't user tho.

It works all the time in my profession.

I hate when this happens when i shop and i hate it even more when im forced to do it

Attached: 1527053244996.jpg (480x477, 42K)

>NEETs live in a spherical world

Just as I suspected. NEETs are delusional retards living in a fantasy world.

>works at MickeyDs
>starts a family
oh boi

Attached: 1526512847194.gif (297x212, 473K)

> be dishwasher in 50-year-old "legendary" down-home restaurant in my college town
> it's just for the summer
> small staff, just a couple of college girls, and two old black men who had worked there for 40 years.
> one was a very nice, almost "steppenfechit" like, always said hello to me even my first week
> other nig was a little bit of a local "celebrity" after working there for so long
> he was horrible to me, would literally THROW dirty dishes back to my station (they were made of that hard plastic like lunchroom trays)
> manager and other kitchen guys were cool
> even as "summer help", I was soon left by myself to close up
> always got the leftover fried chicken at night because they couldn't save it
> one of the spoiled college bitches up front screamed at me one night because I was (according to her) taking to long to wash the floor exactly as I'd been trained
> I came -> other, nice, college girl who worked there diffused it by offering to help me

> one time I found a rat in a rat trap in the back
> walked out into restaurant and asked the mgr what I should do with the rat in the trap
> in front of customers
> Later i KEKKED

>tfw got a waiter job
>everyone is hyperactive and weird as fuck
>if i don't fit in and be quirky within 90 days i'm gonna be let go

please just give me a warehouse job instead. fuck these people.

Attached: 1527216317222.jpg (400x400, 29K)

so glad i'm in the fucking back so i don't have to interact.

what's fucking horrible is the fact that at my previous job (gamestop) I got paid less to be a manager. For fucks sake, the company's stock is down to 13 dollars since 17 since i quit.

Fuck gamestop, if you shop there for anything but the most extremely cheap shit, or something you couldn't get elsewhere, you're giving profits to greedy motherfuckers who barely give employees shit. Perks are shit,.

i worked as a waiter for a while, i didn't mind it to be honest because all the romanian and latvian waitresses wanted to marry me and the manager was gay and favoured me. along with the more autistic new guy making me seem a lot better, it wasn't bad at all.

also i was on meth for the whole time which probably contributed

Attached: 1510529210432.png (1544x1260, 852K)

Man I dunno if I should spend 6-7 years trying to be a nurse or 2 semesters to be a care aide. I'm sick of being a dollar store fuccboi. I just want a job that demands some modicum of respect.