youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7fNPiNiNc
youtube.com/watch?v=KljlzYCVTFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone make me not be such a lazy NEET

okay. first things first is making a CV

Night
dubtrack.fm/join/britfeel-lads

Attached: 8hmx6MS.jpg (1980x1080, 254K)

I'm shattered as well but hey, still got two hours before mandatory 4am sleep.
Whats making you lose sleep over it now months after it happened? No escapism for you?
Get out there and start finding ways to find work, anything and everything.

But then I'll have a 3 year gap of doing nothing which will almost certainly be questioned

>Britfeel radio
Bunch of worstcunts sharing their generic taste in music

Attached: 1527014610300s.jpg (125x116, 3K)

Should of stayed fren

still here, cant be bothered to sleep desu

Maybe, maybe not
Stick around find out

I'm just so blackpilled it's unreal. The list of things that give me joy is getting shorter by the day, every time I take a look at society I recoil in disgust. The only things I care about are my body, anime, and playing piano.

Don't get blackpilled, anons.

Attached: 111.jpg (857x720, 211K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IuFWKbFiQ1A
Give this a listen lad. I don't think this is really generic but you may be more worldly and socially aware than I am.
Infact you will be.

Say you did volunteer work then. Nobody will question it, especially if it's a shite job you're going for

There are plenty of excuses you can make for cv gaps. If anyone in your family is self employed you could just say you were working for them or something.

>blackpilled
>marvel memes
hmmmm

>Went to bed at half 10 super tired
>No sleep and end up just getting up and booting up the pc
Not sure what to do tonight honestly lads

Attached: wf111.png (1959x1469, 924K)

Lets discuss what you dislike and why you dislike it then lad. maybe we can give you a new stance.
What about gaming? I've spent probably half of my life playing games almost every day. Goes through stages of exhaustion where I struggle to get into anything but recently I've been playing New Vegas for an unrealistic amount of time.
Have you ever tried games?

>go to bed at 2pm after an all nighter
>just woke up

Who /absolutelyfuckedsleepingpattern/ here

>Not sure what to do tonight honestly lads
Join britfeel radio or use white noise and force sleep
youtube.com/watch?v=CcMNEJPZHP0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7fNPiNiNc

Attached: 1526940680024.gif (500x281, 469K)

Thats something. If you work at that for a little bit you can get an extremely accepted sleep schedule of go to sleep at 8pm wake up at 6am.
I'm currently 4-5am to 2-3pm. Slowly losing my grasp.

Wrong tune but it don't matter

It's alright user- my earlier post was only banter
Rather comfy desu , although the song is about some dude getting cucked which puts me right off

>Who /absolutelyfuckedsleepingpattern/ here
/insomnia/
Comf rain sounds lad, have that in my comfy playlist.
Think I might try and make some more stuff in Photoshop and After Effects. No idea what though.

Yeah its more sorta self pitying music. I just like the melody and tempo. Quite a lot of Martys songs seem to go that way. El Paso by him is basically a story about how he loves some Mexican lassie and he sees she has a boyfriend. He shoots the boyfriend dead and escapes, then returns to get the lassie, gets shot and kisses her before dying.

These lads have no luck do they?

Facebook mums do head in, absolute bottom of the barrel memeing
>is it Wine o'clock yet?
>just one glass (picture of an oversized glass)
>when my kids start to whine, mummy starts to wine
>why go out when there's wine at home??? (picture of a minion shrugging)
>I'm an adult, which means there's nobody who can tell me not to drink a bottle of wine at 3 in the afternoon while the kids are at the babysitters and my hubby is at Janet's house again on business for the fifth time this week
>divorce is eight letters, and so is "wine time"
>ex thinks he's paying for childcare costs, and he's right. His money is buying me expensive wine which helps me care for the kids!! (picture of the golden girls)
>summer holidays aren't holidays for mummy. kids home all day? sounds like work to me!! (posted on facebook with a glass of wine in hand while one of her kids is crying in the other room)
>child protective services are great, they're like a 24/7 babysitter! Did someone say wine??

Various Wojaks, Pepes and Apus playing poker like the dogs in that famous pic

Attached: 1506056570595.png (865x526, 36K)

>>divorce is eight letters, and so is "wine time"

Attached: 2002-jeff-mangum-with-chicken-2-huge.jpg (540x554, 132K)

state of middle class women's banter

>every aunt does this
jesus i fucking hate it but thank god my maw doesnt do it.
id almost forgotten about it having not been on facebook in years but you had to go and remind me again
but at least this was funny. Keep it up.

my cousin is like this, shes 29, fat and ugly as fuck, 2 kids and for some reason she acts like shes doing the world a favour by crying on facebook 24/7

did she get her kids back user?

Attached: cryingbrady2.jpg (400x225, 97K)

lying in bed very bored lads

Been trying to avoid Jow Forums because I got a job and it's horrible, really hard work. Not a job you can just turn up for with 3 hours sleep like I did with my first job or school. So I needed to keep my sleeping pattern strict and Jow Forums draws you into the night. Anyway at 11 I really missed britfeel and now here we are.

Any of you lads heard of rickvanman on youtube? He seems like the ultimate NEET and people aren't telling him to get a job.
youtube.com/watch?v=KljlzYCVTFk

That is the sort of lifestyle I want, he states that he doesn't want a gf or kids either.

been on nofap for 2 days and my sex drive is totally gone lads

when does it come back?

When you see a girl in public.

weclome back laddo, dont forget youre here forever

Attached: 20171020_004454.jpg (3264x1836, 1.41M)

But I don't go outside

I'm starting to age badly, lads. I'm 23 and I'm balding, greying at the temples, and getting forehead creases.

Thank fuck my parents don't have Facebook

I think it's affecting my mental health bros I barely spend 2 hours outside a week.

I enjoy socializing online but I hate talking to almost anyone IRL

Say you were a family members carer and start volunteering

That's unironically the case

>That's unironically the case
CASE CLOSED

Attached: 1526568752208.png (396x378, 80K)

Why do Jews have big noses?

Because air is free

mate no offence but it's 4am and your browsing Jow Forums. get a fucking grip.

quater past 4 lad, and ill be here for at least another hour

Why not? Statistically, 100% of nonces sleep.

I ain't no fucking nonce.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-06-28_at_12.12.32_AM.png (1196x966, 1.13M)

hes right though, nonces get an early night so they can be up early in the morning so watch all the sexy sexy children at school or in the park

It's saturday though. Nonces don't need to be up for the school run

I hate the sunshine, only when I cover my eyes in fear do I feel safe

Playgrounds exist, lad. And sleeping patterns.

>Talking to girls on Tinder
>they literally have 0 interesting personalities

I don't care about how your Primark part time job is stressful ffs

Bumperino for the Iads

Cheers lad, wonder where everyone is

in bed probably

Just got in lads. Hung out with girl after work for 2 hours in her car like a beta cuck
Microwave M&S carbonara is in. Gonna watch some comfy Voyager.
How you lads doing?

Attached: b4ulong_l.jpg (1280x960, 317K)

Threads been a bit tame lad. Probably going to go back to playing video games

Why would you do such a thing with a roastie?
I went to bed one ish but for some reason woke up and boy did i drink too much last night.

Attached: 5522712F-E242-421B-91B6-B9723B62FCEE.jpg (554x400, 36K)

Is anyone in this? Just queued something and can't tell if it's playing it to just me.

What games you been playing recently matey?
Getting pretty sprung on this girl. It's not good. What did you drink and how much? Hope it was in a Spoons.

>How you lads doing?
About to go bed, watch legion
expanse lid from last night

Attached: 1527284846218.png (800x600, 369K)

>What games you been playing recently matey?
Kingdom Hearts 2 lad, told myself I'd replay the whole series as well as games I've missed before Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out

Goodnight sci-fi bro. I blasted through expanse season 3 in that night. Very good. I'll check legion out on your recommendation. Not tonight though. Gonna get in bed and just hit play on something on netflix.
Never played kh. I really liked ff 7 & 9. Is it similar? I think another guy said he was playing number 1 recently for the first time.

Has anyone ever been abroad by themselves? I want to travel but I'm scared desu, nowhere really far just in Europe.

>Is it similar?
Unfortunately not, KH is a beatemup action RPG instead of a turnbased one. Theres a lot of Final Fantasy characters, items and spells in the games though

I went backpacking in Australia on my own last year, it was great and I thoroughly recommend it lad, just be warned if you're one of those full autismo robot types you may not have the bestest time if you're going for a long period due to needing to make friends and doing shit you're not used to and all that but if you're going for a couple weeks you'd be grand on your own

The 'Phoenix' that was around yesterday wasn't me, it was an imposter. This is my tripcode, the same one I used as Crona

Good morning lads, hope you all have a lovely day. I had a productive telephone conversation with my old university counsellor yesterday. We talked a lot about my feelings about my gender, and I told him that I want to present as female when I go back to university, with a female name. He then told me how I go about setting that up

I honestly think it's a conceivable possibility I'll change my legal name and sex before I go back to university in September

I thought it was a larp are you an actual tranny?

I'm actually transgender, yes

How well do you pass?

Not yet, I only started HRT 9 days ago. But I think I will. I already have hip-length hair though. And I think I have a pretty face. All I need are curves and hips, which the HRT will give me, and I'll pass. I also need to practice my voice

When I was on the bus about a week ago though, someone commented 'Is that a boy or a girl?'

What if you decide you don't want to be a tranny in a year though?

Are you supposed to measure your dick length pressed to the bone or not?

Attached: 1476697891182.gif (630x630, 313K)

Then I'll detransition and go back to living as a guy. But right now, this is what I want. And I honestly can't conceive me ever changing my mind

I think from where it first juts out from the skin. To the bone is kind of cheating really, isn't it?

I feel that a pretty face with your hair so long and lovely will work out very well for you.

Attached: a35.png (1366x768, 478K)

Thank you, you're so kind. Is that actually you, Cotswold?

Daily reminder that your country is the epitome of beta.

Attached: received_1825248294204291.jpg (873x520, 24K)

you couldn't sound any gayer if you tried

I GOTTA GET THE TRAIN THEN A BUS AND 2 MORE TRAINS, I AINT GONNA MAKE IT LADS, SEND HELP!!!

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 12K)

That's rough, commuting is so draining. How long will your journey last?

>To the bone is kind of cheating really, isn't it?
Yes, BUT the reason you do it is for standardisation. Some fat dude may have a bigger dick if there wasn't so much fat in the way.

It's meant to be an absolute measure of dick size. This ends up meaning that your length =/= the amount of peen you can stick in a vagene.

He's a hairy arsed, balding bloke. Docs told him he's not a tranny, just a sad attention seeker. Hell kill himself eventually.

I think the fact that he's 6'2" is more important than le epic bald meme. Also if he's hairy you can easily get rid of it with any number of methods.
I'm only 5'8" and I'm still taller than almost every girl I see.

Oh I measured myself and I'm actually only 6 foot and half an inch

But it's not about passing, it's about presenting in a way that I feel comfortable with myself. Because I'm so unhappy presenting as a guy

>he calls others worstcunts yet saves thumbnails

Attached: 1510771803803.png (290x265, 106K)

>measured myself
I did that too and I couldn't see if the spirit level was level so I had it tilted so I was like almost 5'7", got someone to measure me and I was 5'8".
Get someone else to measure you and stand up straight so you don't bias the results.

Damn I'm smoking these joints too fast I need to start using bacca or something

are you actually wearing makeup and girls clothes outside or even around your mum?

Baccys better than cigs, can make a spliff last 20min

Sitting around at home waiting for the bank and library to open.

Attached: 1520887061141.jpg (453x604, 65K)

>library
gay

Going to the gym after an all nighter, what am I in for lads

I need to print stuff off

Iots of sweating

Not outside yet, but I'm gonna start wearing it inside the house though

Lots of love to Brit lads. I'm an Aussie and it's 6pm on Saturday night and I wish I was doing something.

But I know if I go out I'll just drink far too much and be a write off all day tomorrow.

I want to go to the gym and get ripped like I was when I was younger, but instead I just keep getting drunk and fat.

It's boring being at home sober, though

I tend to smoke it as fast as I can lol. Need to slow down.

fuck sake lads really need some sort of income besides bennies

Does 'gambling on shitcoins' count as income?

It does

Attached: Crona Jew Blur.png (1488x1488, 1.61M)