Would you settle for a girl that wore diapers?

Would you settle for a girl that wore diapers?

Attached: ea4d13167aaa9131614d69aed6a38f88a5495eb3ede6ffa5af9952fa3196ae58.jpg (615x820, 98K)

i mean i wear the already so works for me

No, that's to way of. I could imagine pissing on her, if it's her birthday get pissing on me, but anything further than that is a big no no.

I never got that diaper shit anyway, pls explain what could be hot about it.

when she makes a peepee, you can call her a stupid fuck

Does she shit in them?

Only if she wears them 24/7 and I get to change her

>I never got that diaper shit anyway, pls explain what could be hot about it.
Combination of things, but it depends on what your into. Generally their are 2 types of people who like this fetish, Diaper Lovers (DL's) who usually like them because they just have fond memories of them growing up, and Adult Babies (AB's) who usually tend to be a little more weird and often like them as a coping mechanism of sorts. Also, another reason why people like them is that the stigma and humiliation of wearing them is very hot, and so it plays into BDSM as well kind of

If she has to? Nah. If she just wants to, I'd have a conversation with her about it. As long as she's got a car.

Ok adult babies will go into the gas after the Insel uprising, that's for sure.

But diaper lovers are still strange for me. That whole adultinfant dynamic disgusts me.

>Ok adult babies will go into the gas after the Insel uprising, that's for sure.
Don't be mean! But yeah, most of them do have problems, no doubt about that. I've tried to date a few of them, and it's very, very weird.

>But diaper lovers are still strange for me. That whole adultinfant dynamic disgusts me.
That's fair, it's not for everyone. For most of them it's more about the comfy sensation from wearing them, since it's kind of like a pillow for your crotch. Also, many like the warm sensation when you pee in them. They don't really associate the diapers with anything infantile. Definitely the saner of the 2 groups, but still weird.

Fuck no- why the fuck would something a baby needs get me off. I don't get it.

Never really got into it, but I mean, there's worse...

Casually/as a fetish thing or medically required? If the latter, depends on her looks/personality. If the former, FUCK NO. If a girl actually enjoys wearing diapers, it implies seriousl daddy issues and other various mental problems. A girl in diapers should lament NEEDING to wear them and be ashamed and angry that life forced such an embarrassing and humiliating fate upon her, necessitating a caring, attentive man to reassure and comfort her when she cries out of frustration because she wet herself in public AGAIN.

Oh I see where you went there user

Attached: 1524852949204.jpg (680x682, 27K)

I want one of these as my gf

Attached: little.webm (640x360, 1.96M)

Believe me, you really don't. They are pretty screwed up in the head. They'll tire you out very quickly

What would you know, robot? It's either that or I be the baby, which would be beta. It's my fetish, so what can I do.

You'll literally be stuck in the house caring for an adult all hours of the day. The fantasy is cool and all, but I bet you'll tire out of having to take care of them

But I wouldn't let her be like that all the time.

That's not how most of these women work. Most want to be full time taken care of. If you can't handle her full time, she will look for someone who will. That's why I'm saying it's a fun fantasy but a shitty reality

We'll see, mate. I'll take what I can get, desu.

>really want to order diapers
>still live with my parents in a small house
What do?

If it somehow works into her showing dominance then sure but I find it hard to imagine how that would work. I'm too sub for a DDLG relationship

>not how these women work
Nigga its roleplay, you dont rp 24 7 do you?

Do what i do and hide them, if you gotta car then thats the best spot

Increase your testosterone levels and you will become a man, reduce the s.o.y

I dont eat onions I eat red meat pretty often. Besides I'm fine with being a sub i look forward to the chance at being with a domme

Diapershill no shilling
Diapershill no shilling
Diapershill no shilling

Back to Discord you go

Genuinely a better answer than

>I'm fine with being a sub
Unacceptable, you are complicit in the downfall of this world

Attached: death.jpg (460x449, 63K)

Fight me faggot I'm only sub to my domme

If she indulges in my fetishes as well then yes. I just hope this doesn't involves shit because that is too much for me.

Attached: gotta poop.gif (750x750, 103K)

>settle
This is literally my fetish, dude.

>I've tried to date a few of them, and it's very, very weird.
Why would you date more than one? Are you into diapers?

i want a gf that's comfortable being mommy and baby so i can take care of her and give her lots of cuddles and treat her like a little princess and she can do the same to me

Maybe if it was a sexual fetish, so she only wore them during foreplay/sex, and she didn't actually piss and shit herself in them.

Switch relationships must be so fucking difficult and annoying

yeah, i'd imagine so desu
i think each person would have to have a side they lean towards like sub or dom and then occasionally feel comfortable switching depending on the mood, or just maybe even have a mutual agreed upon play partner on the side just for those switch feels

i know i get attacked by desires of wanting a qt gf on my lap and treat her really sweetly and the times i feel that are just as important as having a mommy
i also like the power swap dynamic too though, i think that shit is hot

Just sounds like a pain having to navigate who's doing what every time you're horny.
I'd much prefer just having a role and sticking to it.

Acquired diaper gf 1 month ago. My dreams have come true

Is she cute and not fat? Tell us details

Tell us everything. Right now.

I post as kinkd user if you have been in the general threads. Met her in a fetish app. She wore around me on our casual dates but I didn't get to change her until recently. She is very attractive and petite. Like 5'0" 100 pounds. She has some standard mental stuff you'd expect from a ddlg abdl girl but not terrible

Your dreams have come true, but has it lived up to your expectations?

what app?
psst, I'm on the discord, you can tell me there

literally kinkd

oh
disregaurd my last comment :L

I think so. Waking up next to her and patting her wet bum is nice

Does she wet the bed on purpose?

Its disgusting, but im desperate so yes

As long as nobody I know found out about it sure

that's nonsense for a start. I'm one of these and I know a few more. all of us are perfectly able to separate our AB time from the real world and real responsibilities. 24/7 regression is neither practical nor possible. God that would be horrible.

That being said, while my regression is on the milder side of it all the daddy role is certainly only for a certain type of guy. Dealing with other ageplayers absolutely fries my brain sometimes. They are fucking annoying.

pretty simple really. I was never really brave enough to wear while at my parents, nor risk hiding them anywhere because they were the type to snoop and burst in unannounced. so it depends what your parents are like. you could always go the medical/drugstore route although they really aren't as good. and wear them out. I used to go night walks when I first started wearing and that was pretty comfy

the minute you see it as settling then you are delusional. Diaper girls are very much in demand these days. They don't need to settle themselves for a guy who won't love and actively participate in the fantasy

My GF likes me to get her wearing these and I'll explain why the best I can.

For her it's very much a humiliation thing. She gets off on being humiliated and be made to look and feel stupid. By making her wear a diaper or dressing her up as a baby for a pet she gets hornier. I myself am not into it at all but the fact that it gets her wet gets me hard so I have to play along.

It takes all responsibility away from her and gives her a sense of comfort which is why she also likes it. I'm afraid that I just cannot keep up with this shit.

It does sound really submissive and hot

it's very submissive and can be very hot but you just have to detach from the fact that it's a baby. I haven't fucked her/had a blowjob from her for the fact that it's weird man

Never,
Not in a million years

Cant see it being any worse than having her act like a dog or a rape victim etc

I'm not saying that there aren't any ABs that are sane and can separate the two sides, I'm just saying that they are rarer (at least rarer to find, since they are less likely to go online and look for a partner)

Also, being a daddy is pretty rough, but it does have its perks. I've done some DDlg stuff in the past, and while it can be very annoying when the lg is misbehaving, it's pretty rewarding when she is being a good girl. Also, in some ways it's an easier relationship for me, since I get to be dominant and call the shots while she just follows. It's just easier to plan things when I know she will go with whatever I pick, and can be less stressful than a normal relationship that way.

What the fuck do you mean by 'settle'?
As a degenerate Daddydom, that's the ideal.

Attached: tumblrp666vd2J3v1tdik2bo11280.jpg (1280x1280, 344K)

>I post as kinkd user
Oh hey I remember you from the general, and asked you a couple questions about the app there once. I'm glad you've had a good experience from it. I tried it out, and it didn't look like there were that many people in my area, so I uninstalled it. There were a decent amount of bot profiles which were pretty easy to spot out, but there were also legitimate ones as well.

Anyways, I hope everything works out well for you user! I've actually had luck elsewhere and found a diapergirl (male) like 2 days ago, so I'm hoping this goes somewhere with her. So far it's looking good! We'll all make it!

>it's pretty rewarding when she is being a good girl. Also, in some ways it's an easier relationship for me, since I get to be dominant and call the shots while she just follows.
I had a little who was super submissive, would stop talking if I told her to, wanted to be naked and leashed to my chair sucking my dick while I played vidya. Only problem was she was very self conscious and wasn't ready to have full on sex, so I left.

diapees are the best :3 wouldn't settle for a guy who didn't agree

Attached: tumblr_p61wqtgddh1vnv0e2o1_540.jpg (456x810, 103K)

That actually you Faun? Where you been?
Have wanted to ask you for ages f you liked Balamory or if that was too far after your time

>Only problem was she was very self conscious and wasn't ready to have full on sex, so I left.
Too impatient user. Should have stuck it out longer

No she was probably never going to changer her mind on that.

Really? Was she asexual or something?

balamory was the shit. Definitely a little bit after my time but I was still watching shows for younger kids anyway. I also have family on the island it was filmed and we used to go over there a lot so it was cool to see the place on tv.