Workplace is full of two faced jerks

> Be me
> Friendly and outgoing at work since I don't want to get fired for being distant and quiet
> Work at an office and still on probationary period, easy for me to get fired but extremely difficult to get past probation coworkers fired even if they bully you
> Every now and then someone shows issue with me/bullies me for no apparent reason

Fuck this office politics bullshit. They want you to be friends with them and then turn around and stab you in the back and act like it's no big deal even if you find out. I don't want to be friendly or joke around with them anymore. Funny how these normies get so offended when you tell them you aren't friends.

If this is the shit their two faced selves like to do then I want to reduce interactions to the bare minimum required for work. Unfortunately they'll try to joke around or "joke with me" (bully me and get mad if I stand up for myself). There are two people they all leave alone but they were probably quiet and distant from the start.

How do I transition to being quiet without them trying to be buddies? How do I get this point across to coworkers without them getting their panties in a bunch and reporting me?

Attached: Screenshot_20180525-184527.jpg (1160x1289, 748K)

lol, fucking wagekeks.

Please help

original?lanigiro

Attached: Screenshot_20180525-185104.jpg (1228x1152, 372K)

That's standard human behavior. Once they notice that they won't get what they want from you they'll do a 180.
t. worked in retail

Welcome to the real world.

That is how it is everywhere - not just work - you really think you have a "best friend" ...oh poor deceived soul - what a rude ass awakening you are having.

I dont understand why my coworkers like being mean to eachother sometimes

Attached: E3B8EE16-3B72-4033-AD3A-7B7FE36E754C.png (680x626, 347K)

Who gives a fuck retard? Just do your job and move on

I don't have any office work experience, what kind of shit can your coworkers do that qualifies as stabbing you in the back?

idk u nd idk your energy
you seem to be a bit damaged and so maybe you have it in your head to do something that is unnatural. people pick up on that and it feels gross to them. that said there's nothing wrong with you, but you do need to look at what is unconscious in your life because your outer reality is a reflection of your inner.
t. former neet now very much wiser

When i was working I only talked to certain people, and practically ignored most of the normies, unless they spoke to me first in which case id give them the required ammount of information and then go back to what I was doing. Nobody seemed to dislike me for some strange reason.

Wish I could that. My desk is one of the worst ones in terms of placement. Coworkers pass my desk often and if it wasn't for me looking downwards they'd probably expect a greeting. One normie degenerate passes by me and doesn't greet first but acts mad if I don't say it first. Finally mocked him back when he was mocking me as a "joke" He approached me later and quietly talked down to me. Does he not realize he mocked me first?

You're acting like Dostoevsky's Underground Man. Have some self-awareness for God's sake.

It's a competition for the prize of best goy. These people who do this; their lives are small and their wagie status is very important to them. that's why they defend their position so feverishly and from all fronts.

i advise you to do all you can to fuck them over.

Don't listen to this faggot , people are fucking retarded animals, treat them as such. They are like little children unable to control themselves, their egos, or their behaviors. They will do things to you and then get offended when the exact same blade is put to their throat. The entire human race is hyprocrites and liars, it's just the way the world is. You can either ignore them, or say fuck it and talk all the shit you want, or pray the world ends swiftly.

As much as I want to pull shit back at him, I've been informed by a coworker that since I'm on probation that I could easily get fired even for standing up for myself. FUCKING BULLSHIT! They can do as they please with no repercussions yet if I stand up for myself I may get fired if the normie decides to tell on me because he couldn't handle it! I talk back once and he gets his 40ish year old panties in a bunch, fucking lmao we're both at the bottom of the company yet he is approx. 2 DECADES older.

Attached: Screenshot_20180525-202707.jpg (1440x1162, 460K)

Also the coworker I mentioned pulling stunts against me in may have had issues with me for months and it was only recently I realized it. Which means acting ignorant of his bullying may have actually pushed him further into the clearly mad attitude he displays now.

That's not office politics. You know nothing about office politics yet. Wait until you're no longer on probation. You'll see what real hell is like.

Praise you for the good work you're doing to your face, while telling his boss that you've been slacking off all day and claiming credit for everything you've done. Moving on to a manager position over you because of that, pretending he's putting you on an important project that will be good for your career, while the project is designed to be impossible (e.g. a project that has existed for a long time but has been put on ice because it has fuckall returns and nobody could get it to work in the first place - you're put alone on it and you have 0 relevant expertise, despite another colleague actually having both expertise and will to do it). When the project is going swimmingly beyond any expectations, call you for a 1-on-1 where he says the project is going too slow and objectives (which have never been laid out) are not being met. When objectives are laid out, and you exceed them sharply, deny you bonus and paygrade increase commensurate to even a normal non-performing employee: "don't worry, it's because your work was only visible later in the year and bonus determination was done before it happened, next year you'll have a great bonus!"
Etc., etc.. It's really endless.

Huh that doesn't make sense. If I wasn't on probation anymore I could easily call that 40 year old degenerate out without easily being fired. I'd probably only get a slap on the wrist and at least bruise his clearly easy to bruise ego until he probably tries to fight me.

You're very stupid. Are you sure you're not a janitor?

God damn, and some people wonder why a person would walk into an office building with a fully loaded ar-15 semi with a few backup 30 round clips and just fucking straight murder everyone in the joint.

It seems like that is just life. I'f you do not fit in people will give you shit, because you are different. You can always just play the part,and keep rolling.

Learn how to counterpunch with words. People slowly stopped messing with me once they realized I would BTFO them in front of everyone everytime. The key though is you can't come off as ass blasted, stay smug and confident.

t. underageb&. Come back when you're through with middleschool.