U defiantly dont need it babe u look beatiful w/o it!

>u defiantly dont need it babe u look beatiful w/o it!

Why do girls do this? Why are they so transparent?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-25-08-12-42.png (1077x1393, 1.71M)

either because they want to seem nice, they want that kind of attention back, or because they like the persona that shes created on instagram and want to kiss her ass.

Top tier autistic conservative qt

That girl does look fine without it though.

She is beautiful just admit it

honestly though, she does look good without it if she really isn't wearing any there.

This chick is unironically diagnosed autistic. She is the newest addition to the tradthot army, at least she is nice to look at.

she's wearing make up though
that eyeshadow under her eyes doesn't just appear there

>girl I know sends me pics of her occasionally, just when she feels like she looks nice
>always looks really pretty
>says she wants to learn to do makeup even better
>say she already looks gorgeous without it, ask for no makeup pic
>she obliges the next morning
>looks even better without makeup, like a Goddess

I hate makeup and our standards for it

this

she's wearing mascara and blush too

She's wearing plenty of makeup

Eyelashes too

most women need makeup to look even presentable desu. Makes women think they need it even when they dont just because it works so well for uggos.

Women wear makeup for other women. It's not even for Chad. The world would be a better place if nobody wore makeup.

Every girl I've seen looks nice without makeup though

Unironically this, I've never seen a guy bitch about a girl not wearing makeup

The only people who say women look better without makeup are the ones who think the one in OP's pic isn't wearing makeup

Why dont you hang with her man?

She lives on the other side of the world. We watch movies together sometimes though

why dont most women look cute without make up on?
what did god mean by that?
he's a sexist piece of shit desu

Because they destroy their faces by plucking out their eyebrows and covering every inch of skin in chemical coloring which is not healthy. When they get acne or whatever from all the shit they slather on their faces, the solution is to put even more to hide it, which only serves to exacerbate the problem.

If they'd just leave that shit alone they'd look fine. The body makes its own eyebrows, you don't need to draw them on. The skin will clear up if you stop caking garbage onto it all day every day. Then they'd look like people instead of painted dolls.

do you have anything to back up those claims?
how do we know they don't just look like shit to begin with and they're making the best of a bad situation?

Cuteness is subjective, but however they look naturally, they look worse after wearing makeup.