If you're in your 20s why don't you smoke weed and just make friends?

If you're in your 20s why don't you smoke weed and just make friends?

Attached: d20.jpg (420x420, 20K)

already have friends. they smoke weed.
I don't.
It doesn't matter to them.

Why are you here than?

Attached: 1527255155669.png (713x809, 81K)

Weed smells disgusting. I can't imagine being around someone like that and enjoying it

I do smoke weed
I dont have anyone to smoke it with

I tried it out for the first time a week ago with my best friend, I always was kinda anti drugs but well, she ended up talking me into it and it was pretty good
Might repeat soon

because it gives me anxiety and depersonalization
I used to smoke it all the time with friends back in highschool but bad acid trips made it so its impossible to smoke around other people, alone its more tolerable. plus all those "friends" ended up being pill addicts or criminals anyway.

it burns my throat and im not happy about it then

I'm tired of friends and don't need them, and I can't obtain weed because it's hard.

Because whenever I smoked it I get very paranoid extrmely scared around people and I feel like everyone outs to get me. I feel like I'm going to be killed

I tell people when they constantly pressure me to smoke that I've smoked probably 100 times and it hasn't even approached being enjoyable once. Sure if I take one small hit it's tolerable but even then I'm just waiting to be sober so I can stop being a retard and actually hold a conversation. Jesus Christ I hate weed. Fucking kill yourself OP

Attached: liniya_img_6457.jpg (800x550, 94K)

>how dare people like things I don't like

Because it makes me sperg out 100x harder than usual

I dont like bananas. Nobody's at parties forcing bananas down my throat until I'm literally forced to tell them to fuck off.

Attached: andrew wyeth.jpg (1600x1064, 449K)

im such a loser no life that i dont even have a way to acquire weed or meet anyone.

I smoke
I don't have friends

This for me.
Been smoking for over a year now and I usually don't tell people because I dread being asked, "with who?".

I don't have any money. I don't know anyone who sells weed. I don't have any friends.

Why don't y'all just manipulate normies to get access to a reliable drug dealer?

I'm 21 and weed makes me paranoid. Wat do?

Because drugs are degenerate and I'm not a nigger.

Attached: 1501117680801.jpg (440x460, 20K)

Because the only one that gets to smoke my primo weed and hash is me. The fuck would I waste it on useless assholes for?

Never been high from weed. I've only ever smoked while drinking. It's meh.

i smoked weed literally thousands of times and its the main thing that made me NEET high school dropout beta no gf loser

You're still degenerate, though.

LMAO WEED !!!
BRO WEED LMAO !!!
Degenerate

Attached: 138748274252.jpg (1080x608, 78K)

my social charisma is at 1 and weed turns it down to 0. on weed i am man-shaped bread mold.