Which is worse - boomers or millennials

Which is worse - boomers or millennials

Attached: average radiohead fans.jpg (639x472, 104K)

Not sure but I'm a Gen Xer and I'm stuck in the middle of those two faggots.

boomers, is this even a question?

>which is worse: the effect or the cause

Boomers. All they do is brag about how great they supposedly are and complain about everything else.

30 year old boomers are the worst desu

Attached: 1525892886099.png (380x349, 70K)

Boombers because they're so out of touch with how society is now, and will die as the other generation reaps their fuckups.

I don't see millennials buying expensive sports cars to go 15 under on the highway.

This.

Yeah they steal all of our waifus like ciara

>his waifu is 3dpd

Get out

Gen Z > GI Generation > Silent Generation > Gen X > Millenials >>> Baby Boomers

Gen Z gets the top spot because they're doing decently so far and they still have potential. GI Generation and Silent Generation stood by as we flooded our country with immigrants. Gen X wasn't really relevant so they get a pass. Millenials are awful bootlickers who follow in the hedonistic footsteps of the Boomers. Even if the Boomers are less lefty than the Millenials they still were the generation that collectively fucked things up so they can get fucked collectively. END SOCIAL SECURITY AGE WAR NOW.

Yea me too. Here's the way I look at it. Boomers will die off sooner than Millenials, so Millenials are worse, just on account of duration

Which is worse - a big pile of shit that made a second big pile of shit, or a big pile of shit who made literally nothing ever, and probably wont

>Gen Z gets the top spot because they're doing decently so far and they still have potential.
Spouting retarded shit non-stop to get attention is hardly doing decently.

>Gen Z gets the top spot because they're doing decently so far and they still have potential.

tide pods and fortnite

nice

Doesn't matter, we are all completely FUCKED

Listen bud, we doing great for a generation raised on McFood-substitute and flouride.

Attached: 1526965143813.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

>Gen Z gets the top spot because they're doing decently so far
Corroborate thine statement

Attached: 1508938764508.png (621x668, 403K)

Just you wait, our autism is going to blow millenia ls out of the fucking water. Hitler was autistic, Gen z is autistic, HAIL HILER HAIL TRUMP, GAMERS STAND UP!!

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-234956.jpg (593x398, 129K)

Boomers are objectively the worst as a generation. "Millennials" are mostly just the media's latest punching bag to generate clickbait. Boomers have cannibalized 3 generations so far (X,Y, Z) and will likely do so to at least one more generation before they finally bite the dust. They opened the borders, they let all the jobs go overseas, they completely dismantled family structure/dating/sexual morality, they made housing and school virtually unaffordable, they made education into a complete joke, and they pissed away what was left on banker handjobs and retarded wars.
The worst part is, they can't just admit they fucked up and apologize to everybody else. They pretend they had nothing to do with any of this, and you get sanctimonious fucknuts like Peterson who cry about how things aren't like the 50s anymore.

Attached: 1523604223547.jpg (250x240, 4K)

You know you are extra fucked right? The most oversocialized generation in existence. Most have literally never experienced unorganized play and have grown up on surrogate activities ONLY. We're in the home stretch now boys, it's all over!

Attached: 1527264235687.png (352x390, 359K)

nice dubs, checked originally

Reminder that Gen z's are the ones shooting up a school every 2 months. At least we have the balls to get some revenge and not just zone out with weed and cartoons

THOSE ARE NOT TWO REPEATING DIGITS, THEY ARE NOT DOUBLES YOU LOW IQ RETARD

Attached: 9819819819889.gif (206x199, 28K)

Digging our own graves, further demonization of masculine libido, emulation of violence. We suffer from a metaphysical problem. There will be no mass-consciousness until things get truly uncomfortable, at which point it will already be too late. Generation Z has an apt name, as it spells finality.

Attached: 1527263068837.jpg (400x400, 24K)

the 11 is repeating

this picture smells like failed youtubers/twitch streamers

>oldest millennials aren't millennials
Bad meme. Everyone under twenty-five needs to be banned form the Jow Forums.

They're both the shittiest generations of the past century

Attached: 1495450762632.png (2880x874, 232K)

so the requirement is to be 25 or older and own a computer?

Boomers they destroyed any hopes for success for future generations. Millennials being they way they are is mainly the result of the boomers destruction.

>bootlicker
>hedonist
You may only pick one retard.

Both
Gen X is literally the only good generation we have right now

And not work nor be in education, not that you likely would by twenty-five.

Or have a social life, or have a bunch of sex partners in your past either of course.

Gen Z is worse than millenials so far. They eat tide pods and have mass school shootings all the time.

Boomers, by far. They had it all and fucked up our future. Shitted up academia and the financial world.

What is the cutoff for Gen Z anyway? Sometimes I see younger millennials (i.e. ~93) grouped in, but sometimes it's ~97 or even 2000.

Like with almost every generation there's no consensus. Some say it's as early as 1995 and others say it's as late as 2005.

Where is this idea coming from that gen z are better and more conservative than us? I've never seen evidence for this but you guys are always saying it.
What is the age cutoff for gen z anyway?

Attached: confused cat.jpg (400x323, 51K)

It's just teenage attention whores being le ebin maga trolles and dumbass journalists falling for it.

SeeIt's mostly Jow Forums fantasizing, I guess. Though with how far-left and pesudoprogressive millennials have been I'd assume it'll go the other way for the next generation, that's usually the case.

well, MAGA is pretty conservative in that it's a small-souled bourgeoisie judeo-zionist shitshow. Can't wait until the death of America.

I believe it's anyone born between 1996-2015.

Everyone on this thread sounds like an old fuck blaming the next generation. As if you robots did anything other than shitposting on the internet

Attached: 1527106781684.jpg (751x546, 65K)

Boomers are lawful evil
Millenials are just neutral

You literally cannot do anything, it's not permitted.

>old fuck blamming the next generation
We're mostly millennials though
We just hate ourselves

This image is amazing
Fukken saved, Heil Gen Z! We're either going to save or destroy western civilization, but either way we're going in history boys

>Millenials are awful bootlickers who follow in the hedonistic footsteps of the Boomers.
That's gen X though. You know, the ones who are middle aged now and comprise the majority of elected officials and management and are actually responsible for shit as it is having started the trends which have grown into the cancers they are today in the 80s and 90s.

I just hope Generation Alpha (2015-2035) doesn't fuck shit up like Millennials did.

Can't see how Gen Z aren't bootlickers, all westerners act exactly the same, the only difference is what species of lotus we eat.

>We're either going to save or destroy western civilization
Since you think low effort shit like this is amazing and eating tide pods is okay I'm gonna put money on the latter.

>muh tide pods
Cope more you filthy millennial
Why don't you go buy some $15 avocado toast because you can't afford a home

Millenials are such a sad generation
Were a bunch of losers

>implying gen z will own homes
It's only gonna get worse and worse buddy boyo, especially for yuropoors. Soon we will have actual pod people or living in fucking cages like in China.

>you can't afford a home
You won't either fyi

We're the neutered generation.

Attached: 1527291253878.jpg (640x775, 36K)

the solution is not making this place wizard minus five chan

>t. coping avocado toast eaters

>repeating shit over and over again proves me right
Yeah with people like you growing up the world is doomed.

Millennials they're so fucking pretentious and stupid

Yes millennials are pathetic, but who raised us to be this way?

Attached: 1516095815093.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

All of this. Millennials are bug people with severe existential angst (as they can conceptualize not being bugs) and resulting completely fucked up schizoaffective psychology, gen z are so aspie that they embrace being bugmen and will probably enjoy living in pods.

Gen z is the first truly godless generation and theyre conservative.
The irony.

Yeah why don't you go pay rent another post you millennial
At least my generation has actually done shit to try to fix things, unlike you old faghots who just fuck around on tinder

>At least my generation has actually done shit to try to fix things
What have you guys actually done? I know that millennials are shit, but how you any different at all?

Attached: cat 6.jpg (811x739, 118K)

>my generation has actually done shit to try to fix things
Literally what did he mean by this

Attached: 1515901812660.jpg (464x360, 16K)

What have we done? We've had aspie marches and shitposted online about politics more than anyone else

>my generation has actually done shit to try to fix things

Attached: 1387468373793.png (171x278, 74K)

>avocado toast
Where does this meme come from? I'm mid 20s and live in a pretty metropolitan area and I have never once seen somone talking about let alone eating avocado toast. I've only seen it being sold somewhere once and it was from a food truck. Is it a west coast thing?

jej, a snapshot of life in bugworld

Attached: 1508965310873.jpg (214x250, 6K)

My younger brother is even worse than me, I at least had somewhat of a life and ambition before I decided to perma-LDAR, he just went straight to the LDAR.

Attached: 1525702306120.jpg (280x280, 9K)

This is such a disgusting era of mankind. Boomers, millennials, gen z. We're such filth. If we somehow get through this, future generations will look back on us with absolute disgust and contempt.

Attached: disgusted cat.png (603x432, 345K)

boomers are usually blue pill cucks
millenials i noticed become redpilled in their late 20s
gen z is becoming redpilled in their teenage years

gen z will be the ones who have to clean up the mess

>future generations will look back on us with absolute disgust and contempt.
Unless major wars and shit start all over the place they'll be even worse if anything.
The lack of hardship in life breeds pathetic people.

Just made me an avpcado melt

T.millenial

Attached: 1379191088700.jpg (441x411, 15K)

It's so fucking bizarre to realize we are living in a rotting carcass of a world. Literally nothing has happened in almost 30 years

What are you talking about
Theres wars in the middle east all the time

Neither. Gen X is the worst. Boomers only fault is having being short sighted in the face of unprecedented prosperity. It was only when gen X started coming of age in large numbers and started influencing business, education, and government of a significant scale that everything really went to shit and even now they are at the helm and continue to steer us right off the cliff having doubled down on all of the SJW shit. The blame on millennials is misplaced, they aren't the ones running the HR departments, or running real estate conpanies, or mandating diversity quotas for their businesses. Older more established people from the previous generation still hold most importamt positions and are doing all the decision making.

He probably meant "something that matters"

Gen x was is best because they remember going outside and talking to people but also are familiar with technology (and how it actually works) they get the best of both worlds.

Not really. Pretty much the same conflict has just been dragged out in different theatres within the same region for more than 30 years. The players have only changed slightly on a superficial level over time.

Boomers. They are the poison in America's veins.

omg gtfoh new faggot u just anonimously embarrassed yourself

I hate both and hold a deep fear for what the next generations will become.

>Tfw spic
All this shit of generations doesn't apply here because everybody here seems like to be stagnated for the last 50 years

Attached: ghfghfghfghf.jpg (205x246, 14K)

Bros were trying to undo the liberal crap and get to where youre at.
You dont want to open this pandoras box.

I am a millenial and i can guarantee you the boomers were more successful and happier than we are.
hating on them is fucking stupid. They lived in an era without the internet but still enjoyed life, they didn't have to worry about terrorism, spergs going on shootings, or even being an incel.

If you were a born in the 60s or 70s you probably would have gotten several cute gfs by now. You can blame your boomer parents for the way things are, but they still had more work ethic than you did, and probably werent desensitized cynical nihilist shut-ins.

Attached: 1524458411973.png (406x406, 173K)

And I'm stuck as a Millennial that doesn't agree with things Millennials want therefore I have it worse than you.

we elected Obama

>but they still had more work ethic than you did
No way in hell , I haven't asked for time off in 7 years and my last vacation was around christmas 2016.

Yes I am resentful of being forced to be born now. Why shouldn't I be?

ok but just realize thats rare for a millenial to say. boomers legit had successful businesses at fucking 25 and already had wife and kids by then.
the internet is a distraction btw. most of us would be more successful without it. The reason neets can exist is they still have a way to communicate and express themselves.
Imagine if you were neet in the woods with no entertainment, no way to communicate with other people, complete isolation.

You'd go outside, you'd look for people to talk to. The internet is honestly great, but its part of what has led society in a downward slope.

Attached: bolo-yeung.jpg (700x406, 14K)

truth is you have more advantages now than the boomers did. if you really wanted to learn to be good at something and improve you have a variety of information.
But you also have a variety of distraction. People would rather turn to entertainment and amusement than learn how to do something.

The disadvantages now are the desensitized and apathetic mindset of the world, as well as the fucking hormoned food which makes you fatter etc. but if you wanted to excel at something you have so many resources to use.

My peers are evil and hostile. Why would I want to leave the internet to interact with them?

my parents were born in 50s and 60s. I'm 24.

u delete this? hmmmm u ashamed

Your post is so fucking stupid it's no wonder you deleted it.

1995 here

can i switch-identify as whichever is more convenient at the time?

i don't know but i want to beat the living hell out of all of the people in that photo

let's see you smile when you are unconscious you queer-eyes-for-the-straight guys homos.