/ciara/

Is it true she's turned her life around, stopped scamming, and hasn't touched any drugs in 2018? If so, that's commendable.

Attached: 1527273406971[1].jpg (640x640, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBP_G3UenRs
youtube.com/watch?v=WgJ1n9DF1WE
youtube.com/watch?v=djEKllJJukk
youtube.com/watch?v=FHU6BhFZaek
youtube.com/watch?v=TNQQIRKLPHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

legitimately unsettling picture

Attached: 1525923526585.jpg (458x507, 33K)

Can you quit making threads about her? She doesn't want to be talked about anymore. Please fuck off.

Kill yourselves orbitfucks

>Can you quit making threads about her? She doesn't want to be talked about anymore. Please fuck off.

But I wanna talk about her.

please stop posting this roastie whore, thanks.

Great. Can we get some 2018 nudes then?

Reminder this is who makes these threads:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBP_G3UenRs

Attached: file.png (680x450, 782K)

Anyone have her recent vids?

is this guy like 30 years old? jesus look at that beta body language

Nearly 40. But he has this soft childlike face. He just looks like a 6 year old but bigger.

Jordan Peterson explains how to deal ith people like ciara:

youtube.com/watch?v=WgJ1n9DF1WE

And here too:

youtube.com/watch?v=djEKllJJukk

but we don't care about your desires

Yeah, guys, let her be. She just wants to blow her middle-aged boyfriend who preyed on her vulnerability. She just wants to pretend it's real.

Attached: exploit a girl with daddy issues.jpg (640x640, 69K)

It's a mutual beneficial relationship. He gets a teenage gf, she gets someone to mooch off of and live with. I guarantee you she screws like 5 other guys. She's hyper-sexual and manipulative little sociopath with little impulse control.

Man, her daddy issues are like a psychiatrist's wet dream.

>hypersexual and manipulative little sociopath with little impulse control
but user you just described women in general not just Sierra

POST MORE, PLEASE.

OREGANO BLBOBLBOBLBOBOBLBBBB

Oh please. Ciara is the borderline slut to the tee. Most girls aren't like that to that degree. Just in r9k's exaggerated fantasies. There's a big difference between Ciara nad regular gals.

Why would anyone think this is attractive?

Attached: ciara witch.jpg (606x553, 127K)

untrue, she makes posts pointing out who she is and they're all recent.

she's a boyish, lass with no makeup. That's big points in my book. A gorgeous young angel with the soul of a devil.

Attached: Consider the following.png (457x500, 374K)

Sure. Everybody loves this one.

Attached: keep pretending.jpg (573x430, 30K)

OMG. That man is old enough to be her dad.
What a slut. How did he get her, I have to know?

he showed up """randomally""" at her work, then they talked and then he """randomally""" saw her show up on /b/ and then they bonded over that.

>How did he get her, I have to know?
$$$$$$$$$$$$
That's my first guess.

Attached: 1383109360374.gif (200x200, 114K)

>he showed up """randomally""" at her work, then they talked and then he """randomally""" saw her show up on /b/ and then they bonded over that

I could've gotten her as a gf.....REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe...But I live in california. Lucky bastard.

Ceirrreah thinks they met by chance at her job. She thinks this guy, who uses Jow Forums, knew nothing about her and just randomly showed up again and again when she was working, and amazingly ended up in her checkout lane every time.

She believes he then was randomly browsing a /b/ thread and randomly saw her picture and Instagram info, and that he then randomly decided to contact her and arrange a meetup.

If your IQ is higher than 90, you know what a complete lie all of this is. He's a pathetic middle-aged dude who went after a girl he knew was naive and vulnerable.

Attached: dumb girl believes predator.png (942x185, 14K)

>My boyfriend came through my register a few times, he was curious about my name because it's Irish, and next time he came in and said "hi Ciara!". I asked his name and remembered it for the NEXT time he cake in. He was happy I remembered and I told him I've been waiting for that moment. We exchanged contact info and we went to get frozen yogurt on my meal about a week later. Now we've been together over a month. I loooove Target

Hes 45 and he threw a tantrum when Ciara revealed she was fucking her new sugar daddy, also kept defending her against sunnys reasonable discrepancies she had with Ciara at the time despite Ciara calling him a loser pedophile.

keeruh has amazing taste in boyfriends

>tfw sugar daddy practice bf wants to be seen in public together

Attached: 1500496110781.jpg (640x640, 81K)

>he threw a tantrum when Ciara revealed she was fucking her new sugar daddy
that's a common theme
youtube.com/watch?v=FHU6BhFZaek

youtube.com/watch?v=TNQQIRKLPHs

wew that lad in the video is unstable... someone put him down before he murders animals and eventually people. only 30seconds in and you can hear the unstable mental snapping in his head going on

Who in the hell is this!? Some new ex boyfriend?

nah just some random orbiter

>nah just some random orbiter

Why does he care then? He gonna kill someone?

>full on pic of her starring at the camera with no chin obstruction.

RARE

Attached: 1474837236496[1].jpg (1291x775, 102K)

>I could've just gone to target the whole time and gotten prime* teen puss

>not flipping the image
You had one job.

how old/recent is this

2016, which was Prime Ciara. Angel Ciara. Before Akira took over.

Screenshot for summary.

The predator's name is Jason Mazzerle. He deceived an insecure 17-year-old girl so she'd date him.

Attached: jason mazzerle exploited 17yo girl.png (964x409, 89K)

>middle-aged /b/tards have literally gotten easier pussy than you
JUST END ME

If you're not Michael, he's somewhere in this thread, so I'll let you know now- LET IT GO.

Attached: do-it-michael.png (255x242, 20K)

You realize she has been scamming pedos since she was like 8 with her nudes right? She's not some naive girl she is a sociopath that loves manipulating people like sunny and selling her nudes to people and then lying about it because she knows sunny is dumb enough to believe her.

i'm a ciaraologist but this user
is right. she obviously is moving on with her life. if she starts posting OC then maybe there will be new threads but this shit is old. with the exception of that one rare NOTHING is original. we've got
1. ciara is a psycopath
2. jason is a predator
3. ciara is in denial about how jason met her
4. ciara has daddy issues and is a sociopath
5. chin mentioned at least once
all that's missing is some user saying, for the 700th time, "why don't her parents do something to stop her?"
just move on. stop being like the cringy 14 year old in that youtube video.
SAGE

also most of her youtube vids are deleted, and i'm not talking about from her account but from the skei erah one? obviously she requested that they be deleted. just like with drater or whatever

she's not "moving on." she's desperately lying to herself and letting a super-creep nut in her mouth.

>she's desperately lying to herself and letting a super-creep nut in her mouth.
so what user? what is making another pointless thread about her going to do to stop that? you think she hasn't heard the same litany of messages against her relationship with jay? she doesn't give a shit. even if you think she's being manipulated posting here isn't doing shit especially when there is no new information.

i'd also note that she is still posting pics of herself here, currently showing off her eating disorder that she pretends she doesn't have. she posted this five days ago, and she's in thinspo groups. so by your own standard she hasn't changed.

but what's it to you if we want to discuss a high-school girl being preyed on and manipulated by a middle-aged man?

Attached: posted 20may.jpg (135x101, 6K)

even if there is new info it still doesnt mean shit and all these pathetic losers like that unstable future rapist/murderer in the youtube video need serious head therapy if some cunt over the web they never met nor will ever meet has them acting like such a deranged weepy loser.

yeah, she is losing a lot of weight recently. its making her tits a lot smaller, sadly. (i would know, i see them on a regular basis)

that's Austin, I think he's like 14 or something

>but what's it to you if we want to discuss a high-school girl being preyed on and manipulated by a middle-aged man?
because these threads aren't even orbiter threads anymore. they always end on the same not: jay manipulated a fragile girl and lied to fuck her. but there's no resolution because jay isn't some user. if you want to save her go ahead, her address has been leaked for years. if this thread had started with a call to trade ciara pics at least it would be honest. but the mods would probably delete it. i would advise you to stop worrying about stuff like ciara's boyfriend situation. it's not in your control.
>i'd also note that she is still posting pics of herself here, currently showing off her eating disorder that she pretends she doesn't have. she posted this five days ago, and she's in thinspo groups. so by your own standard she hasn't changed.
how do you know that's her? has she posted face pics or used her trip?

why are you wasting your life watching another mediocre ugly person live their awful fucking life.
just go live yours.
watch a more entertaining person's life.
literally do anything else.
go help puppies.
youre so fucking dumb.

Holy shit this is too fucking good

Attached: 1521698180699.jpg (798x770, 64K)

Not only does Jason Mazzerle manipulate 17-year-old girls to get his cock sucked, he enables their anorexia too! What a guy!

>jay isn't some user
Uh, see . He actually is.

>how do you know that's her
Nice debate tactic. I wish I'd saved the full-size, but it definitely is. Has scars in the exact same places (upper thigh, a few inches above the knee) as previous pictures. You know damn well it's her.

>He actually is.
the point is he's fucking her in real life, unlike the people that start these useless threads. if you want to start some vigilante justice shit at least that would be different from the same ciara threads. either do something about her relationship or stop talking about it.

or if you're michael, perhaps rethink your life choices.

Jesus Christ her fucking teeth
i guess she really is one of us