Donated plasma today

>donated plasma today
>sitting on my balcony
>mosquito bites me exactly where the needle went in my vein

Attached: 1488404727233.jpg (337x372, 17K)

rip user.
Let's hold a preemptive funeral for you

Attached: 1518499729359.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Pretty sure i just mainlined malaria, user

Attached: 6357830438604861891709995390_7ZrCg4s9b0BdFunaT4GEtbYcIRfyzFeIVbYeJq2d1HuW4BxtF-8wJHc73gPVukjznHURGU4 (917x871, 139K)

It could smell the blood on your arm or bandage, and saw an easy in. You don't seem to mind having your blood siphoned off though, so what's the big deal?

Congrats, you got the lazy one.

The mosquito doesn't pay me $120 - $150 a week when it takes my blood

>gives literal pints of blood away to tZOG
>can't spare a few measly drops for mother nature

I already have a few bites on my legs, they have taken enough for now user

Attached: 612630_1470911017748_356_300.jpg (356x299, 74K)

Also, when you donate plasma they don't actually take your blood, they filter out the plasma and then return your blood w/stuff that helps you regenerate your plasma

HAHAHAH
your gonna die son

Attached: 1515297600900.jpg (680x598, 72K)

wait you mean people pay you for that shit???
Where do I sign up??

If you live in the us, google biolife or biotest, those are the two i know of. Or just google "plasma donation center"

And, it's not that bad either. First visit is around two hours bc of a simple physical and them just explaining everything. After that you just sit in a chair for 30 mins - hour depending on how hydrated you are/how fast you pump your hand. The place i go to even has wifi so i just watch anime the whole time. Only annoying thing is that they pay you through a reloadable credit card and there's fees for stuff like using an atm (first withdrawal is usually free of said fee tho), or having the card declined. Can still use it on gas and online purchases though, which is nice.

Oh, and the chairs are mad comfy, too.

Attached: 399x599.jpg (399x599, 29K)

You're literally selling your sacred lifeblood to a bunch of satanists. You are selling your soul for a reloadable gift card. Stop doing that

Blood doesnt contain any soul, you are mistaken user.

Well what do they want it for then?

for people that get sick or injured and need more blood

they are jewish vampires who drink it to survive

ThisThere is no reason to buy some random faggots blood, other than to suck the life out of as maay people as possible

Again, im not donating whole blood, user. They dont take any red blood cells.

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE THEY ONLY PAY US 55 PER WEEK PLUS 80 DONATION IF REACH 8TH TIME IN MOTH TOTALLING A TOP 300 USD PER MONTH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not that bad
They defer you so often i make 80 USD a month tops.

ree

>faggot blood
Actually gays aren't allowed generally, and they only recently started changing the rule against them.

What other blood is disallowed? Do they test for drugs?

They use the blood from donations to sell to companies making drugs or for research. They usually scan for shit like HIV and Hepatitis. They make a lot of money from draining NEETs like you. Meanwhile, I help screen that shit for diseases.

t. Lab user

i think i finally found my ticket out of NEETpoorness
do they really give you that much??

Attached: mamimiwow.gif (500x281, 581K)

how much aids do you come across user? tell me something interesting

Yeah but only for my first month as part of a deal they had running when i started. I imagine itll go down to half of that after my first month

Have a big scar on the inside of my elbow from donating plasma in college.

I wish I never donated because everytime I see it it reminds of being poor

How do you get differed often? It's never happened to me and I've even gone in stoned

deferred*
whoops im dumb

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

You now have AIDS. Congratulations.

do i get more for being healthy and Jow Forums?
i can easily supplement disability with this and buy hobby supplies, i'm gonna make it bros. and i'll trade cryptos on the side as a hobby

Iirc donation amount is based on weight. but everyone gets paid the same amount (a larger amount for a larger portion would be the same amount/weight of a smaller person)

Also, it can help keep cholesterol/blood pressure at healthier levels