This is what you NEET beta cucks look like LMAO

This is what you NEET beta cucks look like LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7e-0X8lds

Attached: Michael-Rotondo.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>Michael has a young son himself

What the fuck that's key info. The guy is clearly not the typical neet or incel.

She likes him

>She likes him

Yeah you can tell from the look of disgust on her face and the way she's reaming him on live TV :

>not looking like this

why on you on this board?

Correct. The fact is he got cucked by his wife and THAT is why he moved BACK home with his parents.

femanon here

besides the shitty glasses he doesn't actually look that bad. I bet if he dropped the soda and chips he'd look way better than any robot here.

He is /notourguy/

Hes literally in the right

Attached: 985C87E2-24E7-4A5D-A397-7BAD7D90C4FB.jpg (1080x793, 133K)

I wish i looked that good
Not suprised this wasnt original

Attached: 1522656115520.jpg (774x417, 62K)

Incorrect, that's what I used to look like. I lost weight and had a shave.

Not true.

He looks like aquaman. Or kal drago or whatever his name is.

He has a son.
He can't be one of us.

Attached: 1524717532009.png (239x211, 9K)

Either this timeline is so fucking surreal or I have overdosed on LSD and i'm stuck in a really bad trip

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg (591x800, 58K)

Looks alright, definitely above the average r9k poster

he sounds like John C. Reilly in Step Brothers

>very conservative
>doesn't want to provide for himself

>this fat fuck managed to have sex and procreate
wtf

yeah it's a shock until you realize the woman is equally disgusting.

brooke baldwin is my waifu

Attached: brookebaldwin.jpg (600x450, 36K)

>have a son
>doesn't teach him important skills
>do fuck all in his influental years
>leave him on his own with no actual father figure
>be surprised that your son grows up as an autistic manchild who is unable to provide for himself
>instead of doing real help like therapy, so you can save your son after you fucked up as a father and as a man, you throw him out with the help from the court

Fuck his parents. Guy is obviously mentally ill (how he could manage to get laid is beyond me) and can't function in a society and after his face and story is known, no one will ever hire him.

same tbqh mein family

He's genuinely good looking. if he lost weight and worked out he'd be hot as fuck. He also isn't shy or uncomfortable or embarrassed about all this shit that's happening, I would literally off myself from the worldwide bullying.

Alex Jones offered him a job yesterday but he didn't want to accept it.

Probably a smart idea. Working for infowars would make him even more unemployable

>hot as fuck
Why would you waste your time on earth lying about this on 4cums?

A very nice gesture from Jones, but I think having a conspiracy theorist news site as your employer looks as good on applications as being a neet for 8 years.

you lost weight and had a shave and then what user?

i mean honestly he's fucked up in some way but his parents shouldn't have gone to court. sign of the times.

no he didn't

asojds orgianla

>long hair
yea not a real neet

test og25252

Wouldn't longer hair be more indicative of a NEET? I mean, it's more economical to have your hut cut less often.

>neet
>out of the sudden he got a suit n shit

thats a jewish trick

Attached: 1509732444646.png (907x599, 450K)

>but I think having a conspiracy theorist news site as your employer looks as good on applications as being a neet for 8 years.
that's because you're a fucking moron.

Whoops
*Hair

This
Why would a NEET even be in need of a suit?
I am 31 and don't own a suit, because I have never ever needed one.

>being aware your looks lower your social status and choosing to keep them that way

scoobie diddly doo

He will be rich from the publicity soon enough. He will make a book, gofundme or youtube channel. He is smart. He will keep turning down jobs. He is a real NEET. I feel a lot of mad wagefucks who get fucked by work are in this thread. Wageniggers suck my stingy asshole.

Attached: 1526646605778.jpg (409x409, 38K)

>being on the internet with no physical presence
>needing to have looks

At least make some sense.

I guess if you haven't left your house at all, for any reason on any day for like a whole year.

Haha no I don't look anything like that. I'm bald.

Yes, because I need to be cleanly shaved, good hair cut, a suit to go to a supermarket to buy me some food.

O-K