>move out of mom and dads at 18
>get a job, have to do retail because high school dropout
>get an apartment
>one tiny washer and dryer for two dozen people
>people always using it, especially the old guy who can't control his bowel
>have to use it after he takes his shitstained underwear out of the dryer
>fuck that.jpg
>go to laundromat
>tons of women, mostly niggers, one nigger woman with her 5 niglets running around
>black dude always mean mugging me, thinking about stealing my cup of change

Boy I love sweet, sweet freedom.

Attached: 1509754346498.jpg (482x427, 61K)

>high school dropout
Nigga how

>high school dropout
youre own fault
get GED you bum

>get an apartment
>paper thin walls
>smells like curry every night because of the indian family that lives down the hall
>always find ants in apartment, landlord refuses to acknowledge the problem
>can hear my neighbors fucking, arguing, and talking about stupid shit where my bed is
>on the other wall a college faggot is always playing dubstep music

I might be a KHV, but at least I'm freeeeeee.

Attached: magik-4.png (354x307, 161K)

>normies on this board graduated high school

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU NORMALFAGS

iktf. I also have the joy of living in a diverse area. America feel like a dystopian movie. Sometimes I'll go to stores and be the only white person there.

There's a difference between being a normie and being a complete fucking retard. How the fuck do you drop out of high school? College I can understand, but high school?

The worst part is always the fucking niglets. Nigger woman have to bring their fucking niglets everywhere and think you're racist if you don't want to interact with them.

It's like no cunt, get them the fuck away from me.

I'm an author and comedian. Neither of these pursuits require a high school education. I dropped out purposely so I would have to succeed or die, to motivate myself.

not OP but I dropped out of high school due to severe mental illess. at that point I could barely brush my own teeth

Do you ever think of getting a GED friendo?

I did a uni entrance exam got into a good course to then drop out in a month again due to mental illness

Time to kys. No seriously, high school is the basic, entry level exam to living in a first world country. If you cannot do it then just end your life.

Don't forget the spiclets too. Always hearing their obese mothers trying to heard around their 5 or 6 kids speaking in that high pitched spanish accent is so revolting. And don't forget all the cars everywhere driving by or pulling up blasting their disgusting spanish music or rap. This country is such a cesspool.

I get that constant inundation of the lavish lifestyles of people who have done nothing but be beautiful can take their toll on a man's mind. But try to keep in mind that being a peasant in feudal Europe, laboring hard in the fields for your lord each day and eating thin gruel after a hard day's work, would suck some total asshole. OK?

>But try to keep in mind that being a peasant in feudal Europe, laboring hard in the fields for your lord each day and eating thin gruel after a hard day's work, would suck some total asshole. OK?

Completely and utterly incorrect. In the medieval times you had a family and you were fed handsomely except on rare instances such as the potato famine. Good lords knew that the best workers were happy and healthy workers.

Then as the night grew to an end, you could sit down in your nightgown your lovely wife washed for you, and tell stories and folktales to your children, who you know will take care of the land you've taken care of for your father before you.

Sure, there may be a plague here and there, and perhaps a major war in your lifetime, but the plague would be kept mainly to the cities and the war would be a prime way to strike your fortune or perhaps distinguish yourself enough to become a knight.

If that does not sound divine to you, well, you got some issues.

This is romantic bullshit. Not one word of it is based in any kind of fact. It's just some kind of history that you wish were true. It never was. You could still be a bachelor in feudal times. It was quite common. That's just for starters.

>t. wasnt there and knows nothing of history

Also worth pointing out that the kinds of people who could distingish themselves to become a knight are the kinds of people who become professional athletes today.

Describing yourself. That's cute. Thanks for stopping by though.

>t.

I am laughing

Attached: retard pepe.jpg (238x192, 13K)

Well, at least we both are in agreement for what you are.

high school is simply a test of how willing you are to do meaningless menial work. wagecuck training wheels

>I'm an author and comedian
>works retail
hows that working out for ya buddy

spiciest take I've seen in r9k in a while
how do you get so misinformed?

The only potential upside for feudal living was the hegelian recognition/validation you got from your family and neighbours, and the ability to craft a concept of freedom more pure than a lived freedom can be.

Western culture pretty heaviliy minimises the role of thymotic fufillment, and the whole being slaves to your feudal lord thing means you couldn't really think of yourself as an equal to anyone... so even from a non-materialist viewpoint it is a raw deal.

>divine
Being a slave is Christian as fuck though, so I guess that's where you're coming from.

Gotta do what you gotta do user. What's your profession?