just bought an oz of shrooms.

what do

Attached: image.jpg (451x676, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/hjsqhi3u3h0h97bz
vocaroo.com/i/s0RaX1NEl8sA
speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/g8sv9wd6qsl1eosy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eat them all with a bottle of cheap wine.

insert mushrooms into anus

crush all of them up, mix with lemon juice and funnel directly up ur ass

Depends on your experience with them. I'd say to just eat like 3g and enjoy the trip :)

Make sure you eat them with peanut butter, new users tend to vomit them sometimes, but if you eat them with peanut butter (and a good digestion tea if you want) you should have no problem.

Cook them into some scrambled eggs or something and give them to a friend

reconsider your standard units of measurement
metric is hectic

Attached: 1499327084509.jpg (599x434, 43K)

Take them, put them in a bottle of vinegar for a couple days, take whatever you can out of the vinegar and let it dry, then CONSUME

If you're a true shroom virgin, do not take any if youre in a bad mood right now or if you've recently had anything caffeinated or alcoholic to drink. Your first trip should be a good experience or else the rest of those shrooms are going to be bad timeloop trips. If you want to crucify your soul, whatever.

Eat with some orange juice and or some melted cheese. Enjoy, theres a 60% chance your life will be different afterwards.

i took 12 grams in 12 hours last tuesday

i dont get this image, are those boomerangs?

Yes newfaggot, that image of the cartoon character is the australian shitposter's face, and they invented boomerangs, and that's probably their flags colors and such.

Kiss your girlfriend

Be careful OP and don't take them unless you're prepared to know the truth about yourself and take a trip to hell

You have to DO THAT SHIT user! OH SHIT YEAH, I'M SO HIGH RIGHT NOW! THINK THAT'S A LOT? I JUST DID A WHOLE FUCKING POUND and i am iN THE MAXIMUM CONDITION WHOO HOO AND AFTER YOU GET HIGH, YOU NEED TO TAKE SOME ROASTIES AND TOAST THEM LIKE BREAD, LIKE YOUR SKINTONE BWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

give me some my man, I haven't tripped in over 2 years

DUBS CONFIRM
do it op

don't waste it on a single trip, just microdose for a very long time

Mix it in a food processor into a slurry and then boil all that into a tea. Filter and then boil the leftovers again. Drink it all in one go on an empty stomach. Stay safe in your travel to the other dimensions and give trip report when you're back on earth

if this is serious fuck off and die
if this is a joke fuck off and die
why are tripfags the most insufferable unfunny humans on the planet
i sincerely hope you get in a brutal car crash

What happens when you crucify your soul?

What the fuck are time loops?

what do u think smartypants

I have bad anxiety and I'm a huge worry wart so I'd never do any sort of drug, I snorted my Prozac one time and thought I was gonna have a heart attack

You're in some sort of loop, like you're reliving something great like getting your first kiss or something over and over again for hours on end?

think more fever dream

The fuck is a fever dream?

Listen you stupid fucking nigger. Imagine you feel like the same thing is replaying for hours on end. You try getting up from your chair and opening your door but everytime you try to open the door you're back in your chair. Doesn't matter what you do, you keep looping back until something snaps you out of it (which btw, is completely out of your control).

ur in luck if youve never had one
its just basically when youre sick and half awake in the middle of the night your brain just gets stuck in a loop thinking about this one thing thats confusing as fuck and incomprehensible and you just cant sleep sound at all
i cant remember any of mine i just remember the feeling
its a shit

That would be fatal. If someone out there actually listened to you, they would probably be brain dead. Are you just that much of a hateful person, or are just clueless about mushrooms?

I know nothing about mushrooms but I'm kinda curious about Xanax and those kinds of pills, what kind of experience do you guys have on those?

I'm fairly clueless on what that amount would do, i just know that method is best for making tea. But i'm pretty sure you can't really die from shrooms. You could lose your mind but the way OP framed the question it seemed to me he wanted someone to encourage him to do it all in one go. Idk man i'm just shitposting i didn't even really expect him to follow that advice unless he already wanted to do it. Curious though, what would it be like if he actually did it?

speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/hjsqhi3u3h0h97bz
How does my voice sound? Also, drugs are degenerate. No exceptions.

It's like alcohol without the brain fog. Don't do it though, the withdrawal after extended use is worse than opiates

>Muh unique le darknet 4nigger meme

How so?
>Drank a Mickey of rye whiskey 2 weeks ago and blacked out hard
Not fun

I snorted Prozac one time and it made me super jumpy and jittery

you sound like a fat obnoxious atheist

I'm more agnostic than anything t b h, but fat yes.

I'm not the same guy, but let's hear your voice then...

It literally feels like alcohol without the brain fog. You become relaxed and carefree, and you lose your inhibitions. At higher doses it starts to mimick alcohol a bit more, you get more drowsy and your body feels heavier, but still not as much as alcohol. It's like if you lowered the drowsiness brain fog effects of alcohol and upped the relaxing and carefree part of it.

Tell me more. Was that all?

vocaroo.com/i/s0RaX1NEl8sA

Shit, that doesn't sound so awful, have you tried lean? I was always curious about it.

speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/g8sv9wd6qsl1eosy

Nah but lean is an opiate senpai it's like a mild version of heroin. Completely different from xanax

Fuck user you left us hanging