Am I the only one that poops themselves when asleep at night? I can't be the only one right...

Am I the only one that poops themselves when asleep at night? I can't be the only one right? It really sucks having to wash your sheets everyday.

Attached: 1525938640930.png (1280x720, 665K)

>It really sucks having to wash your sheets everyday.
Why haven't you bought diapers user

I have, the poop still seeps through the sides since I move around at night a lot.

>having to wash your sheets everyday.
>not planning ahead and wearing diapers & sweats to sleep at night
wew

Unironically consider suicide you ultra autist

DIAPERS DON'T FUCKING WORK. And if I used sweats then I'd have to wash my clothes everyday.

Go see a doctor, that ain't normal. Maybe you have some sort of autistic gene or infection that causes this

have you tried pooping before going to sleep?

>pooping is worthy of death
normies are fucking psychopaths

this is going to sound like a joke, but have you tried putting a tube up your butt that is attached to your nose or mouth?

you might shit yourself once but i bet after waking up with a mouth full of sour doodiebugs you'd never lose focus in your dreams again

I have but I still poop myself
I don't know man, I don't want to snort poop down my nose

Me too, but my ass is so big it doesn't leak. It's really weird because I cant feel when it is coming out of the anus, only when it's spreading through my butt and that feel wakes me up.

H-How big is your butt user?

2 seats wide

Thats the original point user kun

If you don't have anything physically wrong with you, could be something wrong psychologically. Check out some doctors both of the body and mind.

>my older sister used to do this
well at least you aren't alone. the first time she did it she had the top bunk of a set and it was fucking horrible. i woke up with shit juice on my face and by the time i went to school, i still couldn't get the smell off. thankfully my parents let me move rooms afterwards.

Attached: BANJO STOPS.jpg (928x768, 123K)

This is what you get for shoving things up your butt. Assholes aren't supposed to work that way and you've destroyed your sphincter. Now sleep in the end you made faggot.

Donk confirmed
Or obese

But I don't put anything in my butthole, do you think I'm some sort of faggot like you?

your meaning to tell me your diapers are acting like a playdoh molding station

Attached: 1450927479790s.jpg (250x250, 14K)

>mfw I've been sneaking into OP's room at night for years and filling his bed/diaper with toodies I've gathered

Attached: 1526243297327.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

> tfw no older sister anal leakage on my face

Buy proper diapers, not shitty store brand stuff

it's time to change computer chairs...

Attached: 1518095457915.jpg (412x850, 19K)