I'M GOING TO LITERALLY KILL SOMEONE IF I DON'T HAVE A DURRY IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES FUCK BEING BROKE...

I'M GOING TO LITERALLY KILL SOMEONE IF I DON'T HAVE A DURRY IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES FUCK BEING BROKE, FUCK THE CIGARETTE TAX.

Attached: 1525038206000.jpg (960x540, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j58V2vC9EPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Define "Durry"

it's aussie slang for cigarette

>CIGARETTE TAX
What dystopian shithole are you in OP?

Attached: 1512072883767.jpg (249x246, 27K)

So glad I didn't fall for the cigarette meme.

Ciggys
Cigs
Smokes
Darts
Darbs
Durrys

the australian nanny state is how he lives

it basically taxes anything the gov doesn't deem healthy mate

Why is Australia the way it is? It's the most pussy country in the world you people need to god damn revolt already.

I don't know, but paying $40 dollars for a 40 pack of bond street red is ridiculous.

Fuck off nigger, I need that for my weed cunt.

Attached: top nep.png (480x479, 240K)

>it's aussie slang for cigarette

everything in australia fucking sucks. everything. what doesn't kill you comes back for a second attempt. everything there has the ability to maim or kill you. they have spiders the size of car wheels that hunt you for sport and have developed sentience so they know exactly when to go for your flesh. there are so many species of snakes Guinness just said 'fuck it' and let them have the world record. All of them of course are venomous. Even the fucking air can kill you if you breathe deeply enough. Australia is one big fucking death trap, so deadly and dangerous Chuck Norris refuses to go there anymore. How the hell they have a population above 100 is a mystery.

>putting baccy with weed
why do strayns do this?

we have universal healthcare so if someone smokes for 30 years and gets lung cancer everyone else has to pay for it
instead of just making cigarettes illegal the government keeps raising the tax on tobacco (and alcohol for that matter) so that people can't afford to smoke a pack a day anymore/so the amount of tax revenue raised from the sale of tobacco covers the cost of treating all the people that will need treatment in the future

it's nb smokers are stinky, trashy fuckwits anyway

It's called spin.

What's that and why do strayn's like "spin" but the rest of the world doesn't?

youtu.be/j58V2vC9EPc

People do it in the US sometimes too. Tobacco is the difference between a spliff and a joint. Some people might call something rolled with just Mary Jane a spliff but those people are fucking savages.

>literally paying money to give yourself cancer

Attached: laughing gold ms paint man.jpg (249x188, 10K)

Just go to the train station cunt, cunts there always have half-durries stashed somewhere

Oi Damo, you cunt, give us ya lighter

Plus the drop bears, fucking deadly savages. Used to be one in my school when I was young, attacked at least 30 kids. I'm surprised barely anyone has figured out the actual use for Vegemite yet